Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool !-- I'm just lining up some music to go down slow with !-- Neil Young - Needle and the Damage done !-- Then got lost in with Neil Young for awhile -- Then for some reason CSNY Southern Cross -most of Deja Vu -- The Band - The Night They Drove Ole Dixie Down -- Several songs before I pulled away - Jumped back to the present with Kaleo- Way down We Go !-- This band D.D. likes called Cage the Elephant !-- Pretty lit !-- Don't know what to listen to next !-- Gonna be some blues ?

Hippy --U got to give the King his proper respect but --U got Chicago Blues -- Delta Blues outta places like Beale Street -- U got Texas Blues -- and the Big Easy is the blues !-- It all traces back to Robert Johnson selling his soul down at the crossroads !-- Muddy Waters -- There's a blues thing U need to see !-- It's a blues documentary with a Kenny Wayne Sheppard called "Ten Years Gone " --I think !-- U like the blues U gotta see it !--

G'nite all. I talked to Rose a day or so ago and she said he internet was out and they were fixing to get more snow.

Thanks Kraven !-- I thought I might have made her mad or something !-- U know how I be sometimes ?
I thought I saw her name down there today but no post ! --Starting to wind down myself !

I can't go down without telling this one !-- U know those trebuchet things like the use to use to smash castle walls down with ? -- U know they use things like that sometime down here to sling bundles of drugs across the border !-- Never ever say you've seen it all !-- They filmed them welding a seat on one !-- Somebody needs to explain to somebody what I learned in flight school !-- Take Offs are optional !-- Landings are mandatory !-- I hope they give them a parachute or say a prayer first or something !
It ain't funny !-- They measuring the trajectory to clear a wall !

Hippy --U got to give the King his proper respect but --U got Chicago Blues -- Delta Blues outta places like Beale Street -- U got Texas Blues -- and the Big Easy is the blues !-- It all traces back to Robert Johnson selling his soul down at the crossroads !-- Muddy Waters -- There's a blues thing U need to see !-- It's a blues documentary with a Kenny Wayne Sheppard called "Ten Years Gone " --I think !-- U like the blues U gotta see it !--
That's a good watch for sure. You left out Vaughn. I know different generation. My Step Mom used to sing back up for B.B. met him once.
One great Person.

Morning OFC WAKE AND BAKE.

Go back to bed Woodhippy. Lol
Time for some Black Coffee and Black Diamond. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Keef still asleep. :smoke1:

Morning Rose,,i see yas. Lol

Morning WH, hippy a early bird done moved off to Bluegrass music. Black Coffee and a Bowl. Morning Rose hope you all are well.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live at Montreux 1985 playing in the background gonna be a High day.

Morning all, today I'm doing a reversal on a fem clone and will be starting an S1 project.

Morning O.F.C. !--
Kraven -U and Umbra might have to teach me how to do that !-- I have no need yet !
G13 bringing the tunes !-- Hippy -- Texas Blues right up there and ZZ TOP ? -- I think I've watched all of Eric Clapton annual Crossroads Guitar Festivals --Lots of nice music !--
I need to pay some more attention to this pipe! -- I still trying to figure out which way is up !

Morning all, today I'm doing a reversal on a fem clone and will be starting an S1 project.
S1 ?
Interested been reading up on Femming. Have question on doing this with all female genetic. Isn't there a downside to this. I understand just enough to be dangerous.
Going to look

Hippy -- I'm with U !-- Interesting tech.-- but Got to be a down side !-- Higher hermie rate ?-- Weed come a long ways since my first grow lesson !-- He said --Growing weed is easy !-- Just throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !-- I thought I best buy myself a book cause this joker don't know what he's talking about !--It can't be that easy !-- It's not !

Good morning all, I was wondering if any of you missed me....

Got my new light up, holy cow it is so bright I think you can see it from space. My little LA clone grew two inches in two days? Could that be possible? I called kraven to get some advice on distance from canopy etc, but I have no canopy... they are all different sizes from clones and seedlings to an adult. However I think what I have in there is working.. looks like one of my first grows in a bathtub. I could take a picture.

I have been reading this thread all week, ya'll are busy. Have a good Saturday, we will be watching the Seahawks. Keef, I missed ya. Actually, i missed all ya all.

Morning Rose !-- I been missing U !-- I thought U was mad at me and G13 or something !-- Glad U O.K. !-- I wasn't worried about U and Mr. RB as far as weather !-- I couldn't do it !-- Ain't nothing wrong with a bathroom grow !-- Canopy ? -- I know what U mean !-- I thought about going and get my hedge trimmer and make them all the same size !--- Da Struggle !--- When I ask Umbra how U get them all the same size he just laughed and laughed !

Pretty sure !-- Now S-2 ? --All I can do is scratch my head !-- Me no understand !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back