Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tech. that interest me most right now besides this dam genetic doubling is the ability to make clones from a leaf !-- Big Pharm give tours of they pot breeding facilities ? -- When I have that skill I need a tour !--Then all I need is someone who can act as a distraction while I work ! --Remember that part about --Outlaw ?

hxxp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/White_S1/OG_Raskal_Genetics/

OG Raskal Genetics - White S1

The Famed White clone brought to the community by Krome. We had to give everyone a chance at this clone only so we took it and reversed it and pollenated itself, to produce an exact replica of the mother. So we are very proud to give to you the White in seed for. She will grow stocking and fairly squat. Air flow is keen with the amount of trichromes she produces.

Based on this was my last question

Back yonder ? -- I got "The White" -x-"Black Rose " -and "The White "-x- Nepal Indica "-- Out of Umbra's Bunch!

OF in the house with snacks !-- Hand me a couple !-- Legal ? -- I'm jealous U know ?

Those must be pretty strong at that little piece.. I don't do well with edibles. Glad you have those... do they help ya sleep?

Tommorrow I move the 3rd leg of this 4 part rotation to bloom !-- It's been coming out in a trickle and it's been enough !-- Rotation be about to start rolling ! -- I'll be vegging them longer and move up a little on plant size and down on plant count ! -- I also been giving lots of thought to a lab station for treating sprouts with my Zombie Juice !-- Knowing people who can do this "Selfing" is gonna be very important to me one day !-- I'm balancing on a razor with this formula -- Any stronger and it will kill everything every time !-- Any weaker and too many will live !-- I'm edging up on that sweet spot !-- Science say this !-- Keef about to change a normal diploid plant into a tetraploid monster !-- Then we might need to do that S-1 stuff -- Looks like it will be B.B. cause I got plenty B.B. seed !-- I wanted to call a B.B. tetraploid B.B.King !-- Now what can I call it ?

:cry: Keef,,,dont be mean,,,cant you see im crying. :smoke1:

I know Hopper !-- I'm a bad man !-- Nice day at the beach !-- I had to go take a look at the ladies !-- Looks like the line up for move to bloom tommorrow gonna be 3 B.B. and one maybe 2 Nurse Larry !-- I like me some Nurse Larry !-- Be sexing several plants starting any day now !-- I got another The White Indica that is unsexed !-- If it's a boy ? -- I'm keeping him !-- I revegged that Wonder Berry male !--There can only be one alive at a time !-- We'll see !

Morning everyone hope you guys are all off to a good start this morning just about to go out and check on the baby white og hopefully they're looking good I'm down to one nurse Larry F2 but it's looking really Good fingers crossed she turns out to be a girl

What up Bud !-- I know about that only having one example of something !-- I moved some to bloom to sex -- My only BPU-x- Black Rose - -- 2 Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel and a The White -x- Nepal Indica (I want this to be a boy !-- I got a girl !-- Hunting a Strawberry down here !-- Strawberry weed and Strawberry Brandy? -- Might work ? -- Maybe lemon weed ?--
I'm about to get jiggy with 5 gallons of strong pear wine !-- Should I hit 100 proof ? -- Mane I think 80 proof be plenty strong !-- Strong sipping brandy !--

Hey if I went to the grocery store and bought 5 lbs of Apple sauce and 5 lbs of sugar ? -- Ain't no body gonna know I'm make liquor with would they ? -- So U want some Apple Jack huh ?-- I will light U up !

What up Bud !-- I know about that only having one example of something !-- I moved some to bloom to sex -- My only BPU-x- Black Rose - -- 2 Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel and a The White -x- Nepal Indica (I want this to be a boy !-- I got a girl !-- Hunting a Strawberry down here !-- Strawberry weed and Strawberry Brandy? -- Might work ? -- Maybe lemon weed ?--
I'm about to get jiggy with 5 gallons of strong pear wine !-- Should I hit 100 proof ? -- Mane I think 80 proof be plenty strong !-- Strong sipping brandy !--
I really hope to get my hands on a really nice lemon myself then like you Keith the only thing I'll be missing is a nice strawberry but I noticed that Billy Buds guy has a strawberry cough I'm curious what that would be like I still have that strawberry rhino boy kicking around

Keef did you watch that video I sent to your inbox with the iron :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back