Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just finished the first spray down on my S1 project. I guess I could do a thread on it if anyone is interested?
Can we discuss the in and out, The good/bad of doing this. I am interested.
See what the others say.

Well just finished the first spray down on my S1 project. I guess I could do a thread on it if anyone is interested?

heck yeah.............post pics of your science project..........

I'm more like The Waterboy when it comes to Foosball !

Bud they were talking about the answer to your problem this morning !-- U get Kraven or Umbra to walk U thru "Selfing" !-- Turn a cut into a boy and breed it back to momma !--

Loved that movie Bro. I liked his Girlfriend. :smoke1:

Okay,,then i will root for them too. Well untill its my Boys that have to play them,,,then its kick the hawks *** for Weedhopper. Lol

And i was crying earlier today and you didn't tell me Goodmorning. :cry: See here i go again.

:smoke1:

I did tell you good morning, just late. The hawks may be in over their head today... not looking as good..But thanks. Who is your team WH?

The Dallas Cowboys of course. Since i was 12yrs old. Yehaaaaaaa

And im just playing wit ya Rose bout saying good morning. Im giving uou the business. Lol

What i really want is aTexas Super Bowl.
The Dallas Cowboys and The Houston Texans in Houston in the Super Bowl :smoke1:

Nap Wake and Bake!
Haven't watched the game since Bum Phillips was coaching Earl Campbell !
I'm catch up on the news !-- Been a lot happening lately !-- I'm very interested to see how and when they take gonna take down the puppet !-- Every bit as good as sports !--

Bro,,how did you get Weeds pic. You trying to get me in trouble. :rofl:
Right on the money. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Dont you worry, ,,my Boys will kick their *** next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back