Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose !-- U got me !-- Give me 24 hours I can figure one out !-- U don't even understand how it's gonna be in virgin weed territory !-- Everyone and they brother gonna come out the wood work claiming they been growing for 100 years or whatever !--No proof no credentials nothing but they word !-- I was thinking what would be a good way to be able to back up your claims ?-- Help me O.F.C. !-- I know the answer is just so close !

Thats cool Keef. I wish Harley wasn't so jealous. If I had two then maybe I could leave 'em home alone once in while.

This little bastid bud thief scored a peanut butter cup off the end table !-- Brought me half of it !-- Said he didn't like peanut butter cups anymore ! -- This Jet !-- He a hellion !-- Did a drive by on me one time when I was rolling a joint and snagged a nice bud !-- Then went and hid in a tight spot to defend his prize !-- Jet a true to life dope dog !- Except not only can he find it he eat it too !-- Bit me when I tried to get my bud back !

View attachment 20170124_214315-1.jpg

More money can sometimes be made from mining the miners than actually mining !-- Heard that about the Klondike gold rush !-- The Green Wave is coming south soon ! -- I remember Rose laughing about a grow seminar somewhere near her !-- 3 day seminar --$1,000 a head !-- Sold Out !-- Who gonna teach the people in your area to grow ? -- Who gonna sell them grow equipment and help them get it right ?-- Who gonna teach the extracts class ? -- U want to borrow my syllabus ? - U know topics -talking points etc . ?

It was in NJ and it was $2000. It was in Atlantic City, and you aren't even allowed to grow in NJ. I would think that Christie would charge them with teaching people to commit a crime.

When they gonna have another one of those marches ? -- I'm get me a pink hat and get out there with them !

Been a hard night for ole Keef !-- Ya'll might be on your own for awhile !-- I'm go watch the fake news -- Then change the channel and watch the Alternative Facts !-- Somebody is lying Dat's a fact !

Been a hard night for ole Keef !-- Ya'll might be on your own for awhile !-- I'm go watch the fake news -- Then change the channel and watch the Alternative Facts !-- Somebody is lying Dat's a fact !

We just need to all put our money together and buy our own island :48:

Congrats on finishibg the chemo Joe. I had 9 treatments over a 13 week period about 5 years ago. Ultimately probably cost me my job "cause I missed so much work. After about a month the nausea finally went away and the first morning I didn't throw up when I woke up I went and bought me a new Harley. Hang in there Joe and keep Toking.

:48:

Good morning Nick good morning Jo hope you guys are off to a good start this morning i've been doing a lot of looking and reading on these LED building busines man is my brain ever starting to hurt

Hey Bud, have you looked at run of the mill electronic suppliers? When I worked for the government I did a lot of one off design work, built some special projects and I always sourced my parts locally. When it comes down to it an awful lot of those "chinese" electronics, the parts is coming out of the same mass producers used by Tektronix, HP and the other higher end producers. When you look at american retailers you may find a decent deal. I hung up my soldering iron in 2011 and haven't looked at that kind of stuff since.:48:

Good morning everyone. Joe congrats. I always put rso in a capsule. I like to mix THC and CBD in the cap. I saw Kraven posted an entry for BPOTM. Keef, time to step up. Bud's got something to post. Who else? Time to show the world what old people can do!

Here's a great place to start. Don't limit yourself to the part #'s that you find on the kit sites. The driver is where the money is spent. You might want to build your own, its pretty simple.

http://www.eciaauthorized.com/en

the POT Still by Culinary Solvent. Volume 7 Heads, Hearts, & Tales - Volume 7 the POT Still Cannabis Culture Condensed and Categorized A Weekly Newsletter By Culinary Solvent HEADS - Cannabis can help you see better in low light, and researchers think they know why. By studying the eye cells of tadpoles, researchers have uncovered a link between our endocannabanoid CB1 receptors and the regulation of chloride ions in-and-out of the eye tissue. This change in electrical conductivity inside the retina makes those cells more sensitive to light, thereby increasing the user's night vision. Read the full article by @JasonSandler via Marijuana Times: https://www.marijuanatimes.org/does-cannabis-enhance-night-vision/ HEARTS - Are cannabis users permitted to donate blood? The answer is a resounding "Yes". Cannabis use and the presence of THC metabolites in the blood do not disqualify people from making a blood donation, according to the Red Cross. Read Ross Scully's investigation into this question via Leafly: https://www.leafly.com/news/health/can-cannabis-users-donate-blood --- TALES - The top 6 cannabis-inspired SNL skits of all time. Look for Seth and Amy's fist Really!?! segment on Weekend Update, Jack Johnson's Mellow Show, Drake as Kat Williams, Charles Barkley as a police officer, and Dr. Kevin Spacey prescribing "12 huge bong hits 3 times a day". The complete list via Leafly with links to the SNL clips for watching along: https://www.leafly.com/news/pop-culture/our-favorite-cannabis-inspired-snl-skits Bonus Video: SNL from 1977: A message from the "American Dope Grower's Association" https://vimeo.com/57702470​ Heads, Hearts, & Tales Archive Volume #6 - Jan 17th Runner's high, Hospice Considering Cannabis, Smoking Guns in Vietnam Volume #5 - Jan 10th Indoor Sunlight Tech, PTSD Relief, "Hollyweed" Artist Interview Volume #4 - Jan 6th How To Germinate Seeds, CBD for Anxiety, Pets on Pot. Visit the Complete HH&T Archive the POT Still is a weekly snippet of cannabis culture presented by Culinary Solvent. Our categories "Heads", "Hearts", & "Tales" are inspired by the three "cuts" performed during a distillation run using an alambic style pot still. 100% of the content presented here is curated from sources around the interweb that we think are interesting enough to pass along. For more info details about what I'm trying to do here, check out HH&T Volume #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back