Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey U know how I said several times that U couldn't beat me and make me go into this local Hydro store ?
I figure the tape has looped by now but it might look like me but I was in church or something !-- Anyway nice place for a "Novice" water farmer to ask some questions !- Nice place !-I wanted to say say so but I don't know nothing bout that kinda stuff !-Someone say hello from Keef at the O.F.C. if I tell U where they at ?--I may want a discount on some lights or something one day !-- Someone far -far away from me !-- Wait that's everybody !--

I'm going to run a combination between 6500k and some full spectrum's The 6500K result the same light as a T5 so I figure the combination should work really well for veg

Mars has a video out out that will show you how to figure out which chip is the one that's bad and change it

Hay Umbra curious question when using General hydroponics nutrients which one of them would make my leaves go super green and kind Plastic like would it be the Floragro

Hay Umbra curious question when using General hydroponics nutrients which one of them would make my leaves go super green and kind Plastic like would it be the Floragro
Not by itself, you need the micro as well. Read the instructions. You need to add micro 1st then gro or you will get nute lockout. once both are added, ph to 6. The rest is genetics. Some plants are that color and some are not. Forcing a plant that does not have that trait naturally, will hurt the plant.

Not by itself, you need the micro as well. Read the instructions. You need to add micro 1st then gro or you will get nute lockout. once both are added, ph to 6. The rest is genetics. Some plants are that color and some are not. Forcing a plant that does not have that trait naturally, will hurt the plant.

I've been mixing it according to what the sheet says minus a little bit because I noticed there are mixture is pretty strong but then I noticed on these new sheets that I printed off from their site that they stop giving them the floragrow at 9 weeks my plants don't run that long so should I stop giving them that at about 5 weeks if they're ready at 6

morning folks, haven't been posting much as i have no internet at home and no time at work. thought i would drop in and say hello. i go back to the doctor tomorrow morning over my shoulder, i hope they decide to do something. yall have a great one. peace

Hey Giggy, hope you get it figured out too. Nice to see you.

Keef, you have time to enter, we will vote on the 30th.

Making oil a new way...turns out looking like honey..no more black tar. pretty cool.

I'm be needing one these boxes empty on the 1st. !--- Started the 4 box rotation 60 days ago on the 1st !-- At that time they start coming out bloom every 2 weeks !-- The box on the right were spread out but the same age ! -- Then we slowly start vegging bigger and reducing plant count !

View attachment 20170126_134639.jpg

Hey Giggy, hope you get it figured out too. Nice to see you.

Keef, you have time to enter, we will vote on the 30th.

Making oil a new way...turns out looking like honey..no more black tar. pretty cool.

Rose hope you don't mind me asking but what is your new process

I've been mixing it according to what the sheet says minus a little bit because I noticed there are mixture is pretty strong but then I noticed on these new sheets that I printed off from their site that they stop giving them the floragrow at 9 weeks my plants don't run that long so should I stop giving them that at about 5 weeks if they're ready at 6
I stop the flora gro the 4th week into flower.

I got stoned and forgot something !-- Don't have a clue what it was !-- Someone said they had a video on how to replace the chips in these Mars ? -- Now that I know that's not what I want to do at all !-- When the veg switch is on ? -- Every other chip lights up with the right mix ( they say) of light for the portion of the plants cycle it in !-- That works but it's wrong !-- Why don't I build a new light board with the same mix of colors as the original in say veg ? -- Instead of every other chip working why not have them all on ?-- Then when one is used in bloom why not have all the chips working with same ratio of colors as the original bloom ?-- Raise it up higher and get more light coverage and penetration from the light ?
Am I brain damaged or did I just tell U how to double the light output of a Mars or other LED !-- They all do the switch thing ! Anyway the light board needs to be built !

I use the megahome distiller and everything is frozen and there is no chlorophyll in this oil so instead of being so dark green it is black, this is just trichomes and it is golden color.. It doesn't taste bad and it is pretty.

Sounds like honey oil to me !-- Rose U got to put some in an empty cartridge and see how it vapes !-- I know it's wrong and shouldn't work but we needs to know !-- U just did a quick wash with frozen weed and alcohol and filtered it off quickly ? -- Then U ran it thru the distiller to recover the alcohol and there she was ?

Rose they can call it anything they want and U don't use it that way!-- but --Sister that is one fine Moonshine Still U got there ! --We put a thump keg on it and ? --- We could have U mashed in and making your own 'Shine --I mean Everclear so quick ! --

It doesn't filter off quickly. going to buy something that helps that for 80 bucks sometime..
It is pretty amazing, that machine.

I use the megahome distiller and everything is frozen and there is no chlorophyll in this oil so instead of being so dark green it is black, this is just trichomes and it is golden color.. It doesn't taste bad and it is pretty.
I have read the same info about the cold extraction and the green color. The carts I'm experimenting with all are amber golden.

Umbra How cold could U get alcohol without it freezing !-- Never mind U not using Everclear !-- Anhydrous ethanol and DRY weed !-- Still freezing it anyway ? -right ?

Thank you for your advice I was really unsure of what to do there greatly appreciate it once again my friend hope you're having an excellent day

Umbra How cold could U get alcohol without it freezing !-- Never mind U not using Everclear !-- Anhydrous ethanol and DRY weed !-- Still freezing it anyway ? -right ?
I think you can go down to -50F. Yes still freezing the weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back