Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a pretty slick setup you have running keef. the buds all sticking up out of the storage container reminds me of cheech and chongs nice dreams where they are going around selling 'big sticks'. looks very efficient though. all bud, no flurf. maybe i will try out water pharming some day. still low techin' it at the fogey gardens...

Evening Folks
See everyone is well. Was reading around the site and found the US based seed exchange thread.
Well it led me to a site that except donation for seeds.
Well needless to say I bought some. Illuminati Seeds - Delusional OG is one. I have to look at the shipping email for the other. Told the Wife they were for my B-Day.

Got to be 4:20 somewhere ? -- I'm firing up the Kuerig and having some coffee and smoke me some of whatever is within reach !--
OF -- I can grow a bud on a stick ! -- I'm go up on plant size some !- U could get into water pharming the way I did ? -- I bought an aerocloner cause I had bugs in my dirt !-- Those little dog pecker knats don't hurt your plants !-- It's thier larva in the soil feasting on your roots that get U !-- When the aerocloner came in I cut the tops off and put them in the cloner !-- I did not have a plan beyond that !-- Go back in dirt with those (spit-spit ) bugs or figure something else da "F" out ?-- D.D. --My CFO / research assistant ordered me some stuff !-- After I saw how that aerocloner worked and found out it's defects I started building my own !
Never looked back ! -

Evening Folks
See everyone is well. Was reading around the site and found the US based seed exchange thread.
Well it led me to a site that except donation for seeds.
Well needless to say I bought some. Illuminati Seeds - Delusional OG is one. I have to look at the shipping email for the other. Told the Wife they were for my B-Day.
Hippy, I think you will be very happy. I know the breeder for Illumanti, Inkognito. He is a good breeder. His OG's are excellent.

Hippy, I think you will be very happy. I know the breeder for Illumanti, Inkognito. He is a good breeder. His OG's are excellent.
Thanks Umbra was hoping I made at least on good one decision. The other is Dmans
Panama Powerhouse.

7 females in a row sexing plants !-- That is just not right !-- I'm looking for a boy !-- I got Herman the Wonder Berry but I got 3 shots left at another boy !--- 2-- The White -x-Black Rose and a single Snow Desiel !--
He in there !

Keef I hope to have that kind of luck. That's why I keep buying Fem seeds.

This makes it more complicated !-- I kinda like fem seed !-- My Master Kush and Nightshade are fems . --
I got Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel girls #1 and #2 -- The White - x-Nepal Indica girls -#1 & #2--
GDP -x - BPU -- #1 & #2 -- and finally got my GDP - x- Black Rose !-- Have to keep the clones straight until I can see if there is a difference in the pipe !-- I got the clones mixed up on the Purple Haze !-- One has color the other none !-- I'm trying to reveg the root stock !-- I got a clone of each --I just don't know who came from who !--

The BB King on the left is turning into a monster when I put it in there or we can a half ago she was the same size as the one on the right

ad0bfe9df42f21b40751d14ed900270c.jpg

Bud I'm not laughing with U !-- I'm laughing at U !-- What U gonna do now Cuz ? -- He said I wanna grow a big plant cause I got plenty room !-- See what gonna happen when I turn my girls loose ?-- Wasn't no trade off of size for potency !-- She gonna do U right !-- Over and over again !-- I think mine turned 2 years old first of the year or so !-- Momma of that plant !--

Couple weeks she should start to develop that smell !-- A month in it will be there !

Bud I'm not laughing with U !-- I'm laughing at U !-- What U gonna do now Cuz ? -- He said I wanna grow a big plant cause I got plenty room !-- See what gonna happen when I turn my girls loose ?-- Wasn't no trade off of size for potency !-- She gonna do U right !-- Over and over again !-- I think mine turned 2 years old first of the year or so !-- Momma of that plant !--

Hahaha I have to move them to the other side of the room where I have a lease 2 to almost 3 more feet to push the light up Just waiting for the deep chunk to get out of the way she should be done in about one more week I think it's crazy it has like baseball bat size: buds on it i've never seen nothing like it in real life :48;

Couple weeks she should start to develop that smell !-- A month in it will be there !

I can't wait I'm so excited for the bb king my nurse Larry F2 is coming up really good I got a good feeling about that one fingers crossed she's a girl

U just move the lid to the new box ? -Or can U still get it out thru the hole ?-- I'm watching U solve problems I know I'm gonna have !--

B.B. ain't gonna be happy someone trying to grow bigger bats than her !-- I can 't wait to see your harvest !

I might be able to squeak them out but I think it would just be easier to switch the lid One more week in there and I bet you they're double the size

0a7797557304f0bc3b55acd48a9c9d33.jpg

This is what it looks like in my deep chunk bin
d4b8bfec8a6131b79501af27ad76d6fa.jpg
1d846a2ad33d7194ba18f92608a03498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure wish this exodus cheese got along with the other ones it has such a crazy smell I've never smelled anything like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back