Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your guises thoughts on topping and super cropping

I do it all the time, but in soiless mix it is a little different than you water guys

Keef I think super cropping up is when you bend the branches over and make them create a not supposedly causes the plank top take more nutrients and create bigger bugs I have no clue if that's true

And I think topping means taking its head off while it short so it has more tops than just one

B.B. ain't gonna be happy someone trying to grow bigger bats than her !-- I can 't wait to see your harvest !

Thanks buddy I'm pretty excited to be especially because I don't know what to expect from them This whole set up it is new to me other than this set up I ran those five couple little plants and some dirt and haven't touched anything in over seven years and even then it was just a little bubble buckets This whole set up it is new to me other than this set up I ran those five couple little plants and some dirt and haven't touched anything in over seven years and even then it was just a little bubble buckets I couldn't do this without all your guises help there's no way to express how much I feel like I OU guys

Bud U should maybe try a SCROG sometimes !-- A Screen Of Green !-- Set U a 4 inch squares mesh over your plant and keep winding it around and tucking any limbs that try to get loose back under the screen !--
Keep doing that right up until she starts getting hairy !-- Then step back and watch !

Hey Rose I know it's not too late for the BOTM but U know I don't like to play fair ? --

- Next month has Valentines Day !-- Who is not gonna vote for a frosty heart shaped bud ? --Why did I let that out ? -- What if I can't do it in time ? --

Keef I think super cropping up is when you bend the branches over and make them create a not supposedly causes the plank top take more nutrients and create bigger bugs I have no clue if that's true

And I think topping means taking its head off while it short so it has more tops than just one
there is super cropping, topping, fiming, and lolly popping. They are all different ways to trim plants.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDFQXGkQX4[/ame]

Don't forget twisted Purple and white bud that comes up to a half purple half white heart at the top !-- All together now !-- Aww ! --Ain't that special ?

I am thinking the king led I have might have a wee bit more uv than I thought. Spent maybe 15 mins training the plants with light on. I was outside this evening with the dog and thought my face felt kinda hot. Then my wife asked if I'd been out in the sun today...

A fellow might think -- I don't grow enough to justify such a device !-- I'm not sure if they still do it but those that had the equipment and know how could buy trim dirt cheap or split the oil return with the farmer !-- They don't know about such stuff round here but I do !-- One day I be taking that worthless old trim off they hands !--

How about this Bud ? -- Pressure man should be able to pull this off ?

I've seriously been looking at building one and soon probably wait till around the beginning of the summer

Morning O.F.C. !-- U know what time it is !-- Wake and Bake !-- It ain't gonna burn itself !--Do your duty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back