Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Everyone. Nothing exciting today. Waiting on UPS with the parts. Got the washing machine tore apart. That's gonna be my evening. :48:

Good morning OF, and OFC! It is quiet.. I am off to make some more oil... Hope everyone's day is fabulous.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to get back on my feet !-- Get back to being the best Keef I know how to be ! --
OF -- Ain't nothing wrong !-- Things kinda go in cycles !-- Sometimes it's like there's something in the air or something !-- Everybody gets the funk for awhile !-- I got it !-- Not physical funk but the mental kind !
I think we just all trying to find our place in this new world order !--

Umbra -- GDP -x-BPU -- 12" tall under 18/6 light and she preflowering !-- I never had a plant from regular seed I didn't have to put under 12/12 to sex except fems.!-- Her sister under 12/12 showed on the second day !-- She want to bloom !-- I can help !

morning folks, haven't been posting much as i have no internet at home and no time at work. thought i would drop in and say hello. i go back to the doctor tomorrow morning over my shoulder, i hope they decide to do something. yall have a great one. peace

Good luck giggy. Lost internet most of yesterday and today. Decided to keep the BoC male and the purple pineapple bomb male. Golden ticket was like that Keef. It started showing sex 2 days after I flipped them. Almost at 4 weeks and they are getting heavy and filling in.

These be coming down any day now maybe 3 days ?-- Line up for bloom on the 1st is 2 -B.B. -- 2 Nurse Larry and 2 Master Kush !-- Veg is starting to catch up !-- 4 more bloom boxes soon ?-- Plus still got stuff to sex !--

Here's a great place to start. Don't limit yourself to the part #'s that you find on the kit sites. The driver is where the money is spent. You might want to build your own, its pretty simple.

http://www.eciaauthorized.com/en

Happy Thursday OFC, man it's nice to see the sun come out again. With all the rain we got, was watching for any big boat projects starting up.

St Nick thanks for the link, much appreciated, been reading up on the led's, solidly there, just trying to figure when the time would present itself for that type project. :ccc::ciao:

Morning Dan !-- I been using the Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series for awhile !-- Got a couple down and I guess it has come time for me to start repairing and building my own light boards !-- I'm be bringing plant size up and and plant count down !
I got questions and stuff with no answers yet!
Like how many babies like this could I get out one my 1/2 sq. meter boxes every 2 months ?

View attachment 20170126_102833-1.jpg

Good morning everyone nice to hear everyone is off to a great start :48:

Good luck giggy. Lost internet most of yesterday and today. Decided to keep the BoC male and the purple pineapple bomb male. Golden ticket was like that Keef. It started showing sex 2 days after I flipped them. Almost at 4 weeks and they are getting heavy and filling in.

Umbra those sound delicious can't wait to see how they turn out

Here's a great place to start. Don't limit yourself to the part #'s that you find on the kit sites. The driver is where the money is spent. You might want to build your own, its pretty simple.

http://www.eciaauthorized.com/en

I will 100% agree with you the chips are cheap it's the driver that costs you hope you're having a good morning so far Nick

I've never had a driver go out !-- Only problem I ever had with LEDs is a design flaw in the light board !-- Most of the ones I've been into have 2 drivers each running a circuit of half the chips !-- One chip in either series goes out ? -- Half your light goes out !-- Was it Hippy or Bud said something about a stinger ? -- Don't know what that means but I know what he meant !-- I need a fine tip soldering iron and some loops I can wear !-- They's 2 switches on the Mars 300 -Bloom and Veg !-- U have one off U got a 150 watt light !
I want to be able to switch out light boards for bloom and veg !

I've never had a driver go out !-- Only problem I ever had with LEDs is a design flaw in the light board !-- Most of the ones I've been into have 2 drivers each running a circuit of half the chips !-- One chip in either series goes out ? -- Half your light goes out !-- Was it Hippy or Bud said something about a stinger ? -- Don't know what that means but I know what he meant !-- I need a fine tip soldering iron and some loops I can wear !-- They's 2 switches on the Mars 300 -Bloom and Veg !-- U have one off U got a 150 watt light !
I want to be able to switch out light boards for bloom and veg !

That's why I decided to build my own was so I wasn't dealing with any of those stupid boards lot easier to figure out what goes wrong if one of them burn out but I'll be honest I really don't know much about this LED business other than a small area I've been researching for what I need

Inside the Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series !-- Silver thing is the backing to the light board !-- It's one piece with the chips soldered in place and hooked up in series !-- 2 fans --2 drivers --or is that 4 little drivers ? -- I gotta look again !-- But da black boxes make da light go !-- This one has one chip out !--I got another one just like it !-- I need to make my own light boards -- With my choice of chip colors and probably use Cobb chips ! --

View attachment 20170126_112554.jpg

I got part numbers if anyone wants to know but the magic is in the proper color chips for each stage !

Hey U know how I said several times that U couldn't beat me and make me go into this local Hydro store ?
I figure the tape has looped by now but it might look like me but I was in church or something !-- Anyway nice place for a "Novice" water farmer to ask some questions !- Nice place !-I wanted to say say so but I don't know nothing bout that kinda stuff !-Someone say hello from Keef at the O.F.C. if I tell U where they at ?--I may want a discount on some lights or something one day !-- Someone far -far away from me !-- Wait that's everybody !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back