Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all little after dinner BB king:48:
Rose glad you are feeling better...
I need an old Hippie, O..wait I am one:)

Evening all little after dinner BB king:48:
Rose glad you are feeling better...
I need an old Hippie, O..wait I am one:)

I'm jealous I'm still about a month away but pretty excited to be puffing: on the BB King hope you're having a good evening so far my friend

I'm jealous I'm still about a month away but pretty excited to be puffing: on the BB King hope you're having a good evening so far my friend
BB King be about 2 months for me . At least. Smoke report when you have it Bud.
Evening All. Got the 4x4 set up this am. Made a Outlaw Run today for a couple Z. See ya in the A.M..

BB King be about 2 months for me . At least. Smoke report when you have it

I really love smoking the BB king in the morning she taste of Blueberry muffins.;).have a few more clones to run,then I need to shut down for a while..

Have two GDP X BR going right now just starting to frost up some smelling like grapes..first indoor run.

I really love smoking the BB king in the morning she taste of Blueberry muffins.;).have a few more clones to run,then I need to shut down for a while..
Thanks mrcane.
Morning OFC Coffee and weed :48:

Sierra Natural Science Anybody used there products. Any opinions.

Morning O.F.C...yep l'M with ya. Chai tea & Blueberry muffins the BB king.....:48:

Hi guys, how is it going, i was hoping ya would miss me, thanks keef!:vap-Bong_smoker: Not sure what illness i had but it was mild and brief..

The Double Strawberry diesel is a fussy clone here at my house. She is finicky. Wilts with too much light, she acts like she has a headache or something...

Keef, i was thinking about you last night, a fellow stoner woman made us biscuits and gravy and she used some chorizo and man it was warm. I had only had liquids for two days so that was not the best first meal, i mean it tasted good, but i am delicate flower and there was too much grease... Back on smoothies today.

Hey WH, you never call me on your way home... miss ya!

Sorry Rose,,,i was on the phone with my ppl trying to get them to call your ppl. Lol :smoke:
Nah,,,i had one of my guys riding with me. Love yas Mam.

Weedhopper has a 3 day weekend and i need every minute of it.

Sierra Natural Science Anybody used there products. Any opinions.

YES, and I love it. I can't use it outside though as it is too costly, but for a small indoor it is my favorite.

Good morning, Glad you have a 3 day weekend wh.

Cane, i am an old hippie, can i help? lol

I am looking at seed catalogs... lettuce and stuff. we still have snow on the ground and rain today...

Hope DD is feeling better and doesn't have the flu.

Umbra, et all, what did i do wrong with my seed project, i have done seed runs before...these are all white and have not popped when planted. Do they need to cure or something?

Morning Rose....:) Hope you are feeling better today..
WH enjoy my friend you deserve it..

I am fine Cane. so you aren't doing an outdoor this summer? i don't know what we are doing. Mr rb wants to do a couple of medical plants out there... I say no more than4 and keep um short.
Have you started any vegetable seeds indoors before? I am thinking about doing some. Flower seeds, are 7 bucks a pack now... they went up in 30 years. LOL

YES, and I love it. I can't use it outside though as it is too costly, but for a small indoor it is my favorite.

Good morning, Glad you have a 3 day weekend wh.

Cane, i am an old hippie, can i help? lol

I am looking at seed catalogs... lettuce and stuff. we still have snow on the ground and rain

Sure wish you were closer Rose.I would love for you to have some of these clones....and we could have our own safety meetings...:48:

I was just thinking the same thing, you are your wife are welcome here anytime you want. We could safety meeting alright. lol You would maybe need a nap before you drive home.

As soon as the pass is passable i want to go to seattle for a day or two..hang with the daughter. I find it very hard to leave a grow.

No Rose, No outdoor grow this year with this weather they just don't have the chance to finish.
Never have tried starting veg. Seed indoors. But I will be trying this year.

I was just thinking the same thing, you are your wife are welcome here anytime you want. We could safety meeting alright. lol You would maybe need a nap before you drive home.

As soon as the pass is passable i want to go to seattle for a day or two..hang with the daughter. I find it very hard to leave a grow.

Thank You Rose, same here you and Mr RB are welcome to visit here on the west side any time.
It is hard to leave your grow, I need to get back to the east coast to be with my dad for a bit..thinking that I will be shutting down for a while...would love to keep these strains going...Seattle is only two hours away.....

we could meet and I could keep your strains going while you are gone, does that sound possible? That would be fun.

Morning O.F.C. !- Is it morning ? -- Been having some problems with the face and that's kinda got my brain chemistry outta wack !-- It'll right it's self eventually !
Cane -- I don't have those particular cuts but I still got the momma to your BB. -- I also GDP-X-B.R. but it's just a sister to yours and she not showing any color yet but that's not a problem for me !-- I do got a purple !-- In Purple Haze !-- but Cuz I got all sorts of stuff and things ( U like that B.B.? -- I bred it to a Tranquil Elephantizer mom and boy did the blueberry come over !-) and I'm pretty sure I could get fresh cuts up there alive if U can root your a** off !-- On the other hand if U want those particular cuts and Rose can't keep your cuts for U !-- I will !-- 3-4 fresh cuts and I don't got much doubt that I could root at least one out if they get here alive ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back