Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it works up in the O.F.C. !
I was gonna show U some girls and see if any of them struck your fancy Cane !
I'm do it anyway !-- I already took the picks! -- They all at different ages !
Should come out something like this :
Nurse Larry - ( Medicine Woman pheno)
GDP-X-BPU -- (Frost and another blueberry !)
The mighty B.B.King
Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel - ( fast heavy producer light Strawberry scent)
GDP -x- Black Rose - She worked me !
Hoe Berry and Purple Haze Box
Most of the other Baby Girls !--

View attachment 20170219_113219-1.jpg

View attachment 20170219_113135-1.jpg

View attachment 20170219_113429-1.jpg

View attachment 20170219_113454-1.jpg

View attachment 20170219_114243.jpg

I missed the pic of the Hoe Berry and Purple Haze Box but they just returned to bloom for a first deal run !

Yes it has Umbra !--Mostly thanks to U and the O.F.C. !-- It is nice having a selection but there was always somewhat of a plan !-- I'll be the first to admit it is an evolving plan but I'm need a large amount of feminized seed -- More than anyone could afford to buy !-- So gotta make'm myself !-- First get close with my Zombie Juice and genetic doubling ? -- Check !--Collect me a butt load of varieties! --Check !-- Make me a big a** bunch of feminized seed from all those varieties since I haven't a clue which would work best !- All the while sharpening my grow game !-- Worst than happens is I end up with a bunch of very fine varieties !-

No shortage of weed at keef's place...
Whooooo hooooo. :48:

I was thinking the same thing, wow keef, you have come a long way baby. Nice buds..

I had good teachers Rose !-- Something bout to go wrong it's just been going too smooth lately !-- The rotation is working well enough but it'll get better !-- When I kick up the veg time I'm need more room !

VCD -- Variety Chasing Disease -- As U can see I don't have it !-- I don't need anymore !- but U know I might be able to shoehorn in a lemon or something !-- Don't judge me U bunch a pot heads !

Man, I have smoked myself stupid twice today. My sense of time is off and I have napped 2x. What a way to spend the last few days of winter. Rain and windy today but still 76....tomorrow 80+ so time for spring cleaning / wake up the yard week...and it also is harvest time soon too so I'm gonna be a bit busy getting ready for spring. ;)

More rain today...well for quite a few days. Bored, so I cleaned the cuttings and seedlings space and popped some more beans. Popped the FPOG 1C, Clifford, and hazelnut cream. Still waiting on some beans to arrive.

I didn't even get that much done Umbra !-- I wish I knew what part of the weather cause me these problems !-- I'm glad I don't get the infections like Bud !-- This bad enough !-- I didn't get much done today !-- Text with D.D. off and on -- I don't think she got the flu but just been running on empty and her body shut her down a few days !-- She seems better today !-- She singing the praises of the mighty B.B. and talking about stanky weed so she getting better !-- Wanted to know what was in them caps !-- I took the easy way out and said --Weed !

U know Umbra is the one sees patterns so when there was a new member called - Sarbmu --I saw nothing unusual !

Did I just imagine that or have a letter out of place ? -- I don't know anymore !

Just wanted to say I watch the news and I'm proud of it and not so much down with who U gonna believe ? -- Me or your lying a** eyes !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back