Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that pic Kraven don't even got to listen !-- Not a musical instrument involved !--
How about some new Blues ? -- Kaleo -- Way Down We Go !

One day I make some heavenly Southern Comfort 100 proof of course !-- I got a place to start but gonna take lots of trial and error !--

For me the brewing is all connected to my grow !-- I know it ain't bottled CO 2 but it is more than the plants would have !-- I also gonna be make a regular batch of RSO and Everclear is expensive so it seems right and proper I should make my own !-- Pennies on the dollar !-- I need to work on that skill set and be keep it sharp !-- Less water in the alcohol the more better !

Something else been eating at me too !-- When we do an alcohol extraction unless it is for RSO-- the water soluble compounds are the enemy !-- I will have to try this eventually !-- Why can't I use some my RO water and leach every friggin thing that is water soluble out the weed by water changes over several days !-- When I get nothing but clear water I redry the weed !-- Bone a** dry !-- Then do an alcohol wash !-- Might solve that problem and this got nothing at all to do with the easiest way to make e-cig oil !

I was gonna sign off for the night !-- We got a Severe Thunderstorm Watches and Warning -- and a tornado watch! -- I'm not high enough for this sheet yet !

Good morning OFC...12 for 12 Kraven is batting 100 now for a dozen girls...Tea and a puff:48:

Morning O.F.C. !--Ugh !-- I might live !-- Better today but still feeling a little beat up !-- The plan today is to stay high and watch the " Not My" protest on the news because it amuses me !

U gonna need more white plastic spoons Kraven ! -- I got 3 different Strawberry girls and trying to keep them and thier clones straight hurts my head !-- After I harvest them I can see which one I want !-- Then I can go back to only one girl per variety !-- Stormed good last night early this morning -- Still raining !-- Pack another pipe and make some more coffee ?

Who U calling pot head Hopper ? -- U get some of that rain ?
I was just sitting here with a fresh cup of coffee thinking -- I wonder if a clever fellow could ferment some sweet coffee ? -- What's this in the pipe ? -- I'm kinda liking it !-- Caps is kicking in too !-- Gonna be a high day !-
Be nice to hear from the rest of the west coast !-- Cane O.K. but where Rose and Umbra the Aquaman ?

West coast reporting in... Good morning. Rain, rain, rain. Is this the desert i live in. I wanted to work outside and it is a soaked ground...to slimy for this rosebud.... we need wind and lots of it.

So because I am still psychologically damaged from thip last summer, i over sprayed my beautiful plants last week and they are burnt... what am i new? they will still be ok, just not beautiful any more. damn.

Good morning guys and gals. Yes more rain. Rose, we got plenty of extra wind here, you can have some. Rose, I feel like a newbie quite a bit since moving to Cali. It's a hard feeling to shake.

West Coast lives !-- I am a newbie grower and if I ever say I know everything about growing weed ? -- Someone just slap me up side the head !-- All I hope to do is grasp a working knowledge of growing !
I accept that sometimes all hell gonna break loose !-- Anytime things are going well is just the time between grow disasters !-- I figure sooner or later I'll learn to deal with most !
Been cloning this morning !-- Finally got my Purple Haze straightened out -- I had 2 girls -- 1 made color the other didn't !-- I got the clones of the 2 confused so I revegged the base of the purple girl !-- She give me my clones this morning !

Run the battery down on my scooter trying to start it !-- I think it had set awhile and got some old gas in it !
Anyway D.D. ordered me a battery charger be here tomorrow! -- I ain't riding in the rain anyway !-- My old battery charger wouldn't work and met with a shattering end !-- I don't want to talk about it !-- It just happened !-- No bullets were involved !

Run the battery down on my scooter trying to start it !-- I think it had set awhile and got some old gas in it !
Anyway D.D. ordered me a battery charger be here tomorrow! -- I ain't riding in the rain anyway !-- My old battery charger wouldn't work and met with a shattering end !-- I don't want to talk about it !-- It just happened !-- No bullets were involved !

Hope your day starts to get better my friend :48:

Good morning guys and gals. Yes more rain. Rose, we got plenty of extra wind here, you can have some. Rose, I feel like a newbie quite a bit since moving to Cali. It's a hard feeling to shake.

Umbra you are goldin ticket looks pretty amazing my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back