Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Bud, sure looks great. HB looks to be doing perfect, good job...she looks right on schedule. Peace

Give it another week Ness !-- Takes awhile to get back on your feet after a total knee operation !

Will do keef, I'm scared, I don't want to be in pain. But, if it is going to make me walk better, I'll think I'll give it a go. Got to do one more flush on the old girl through her into the dark and harvest in 3 days. I'm late, I'm late for my wake and bake. Got to fix this.:bong2:

Sure it will hurt Ness but it'll be worth it !-- They'll give U plenty pain meds to help too !-- U gonna be fine !
Still raining at the beach ! -- Kinda of a bummer !--
One day Bud I'll move to one or 2 plants per box but I gotta do like I do or I wouldn't have enough room for what I got now !-- Vegging them longer and blooming fewer bigger plants is tempting but I need the room for now !-- My time for them big beauties be coming one day !

This her and she about 7 weeks in !-- 1 st run where I just sexed her took some cuts and let her go !
Then the girls doing what they do !

Looking good Keef. I bet she'll smoke pretty good when she finish.

Ness I'm going to try my luck on doing a few crosses if I succeed I will send you some can't guarantee what they will be but they should be pretty good I'll keep you posted

Thank You, Bud, that will be great. Can't wait until, I get my flowering room going. This spring it will be done, well I'm pushing for spring anyhow.

Figured I would throw up a couple pics of the headband raspberry Kush that Kraven helped me straighten out

9b8a6b2ba56fc8fe70bc81978ef7c484.jpg

1c3e01c15fb81c03f7811cfe5e3674fd.jpg

c0bff673759eca89414d4d9713570f48.jpg

And then to pick of a few of the other girls

26ce848768bec623903c8dbad7c293f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are looking good, Bud. Nice grow.

Wish I woulda been able to participate in the "Festivities " today !-- Pics of the crowds were probably photoshopped anyway !-- They even had a gathering in Austin !-- If I woulda known ahead time I mighta been there ! -- It is hard to avoid some topics !

i pollinated a few girls this weekend, i had saved pollen from a blackberry snow lotus male, hit a bbsl and a bpu in bloom with it. i hope the pollen is still ok. i took it two months ago, put it in a small glass jar with a few grains of uncooked rice and stored it in the fridge. used a watercolor brush to dust a few bud sites. will know in a few days if it went well. Looking forward to trying the bbsl bpu cross. i might be able to find a keeper in there somewhere.
Going to make some changes in the grow room. going to scale down bloom from 4x6 to 4x4, and incorporate veg into the bloom cabinet. also going to an led fixture in veg. scaling down, and combining the two spaces into one should save me about 18 Kw a day. I am running 12 plants in the 4x6 space, i just don't need that much space. and it is time consuming, and expensive to run a space that large for no reason.

Just saying Howdy.
You guys are growing some nice Dank. Keep up the good work.
Enjoyed my 3 days at home,,now i gotta pack my stuff and head out tomorrow. Yehaaaaaaa

It's an ever evolving process Dog !-- That BPU -x-BBSL --That should be a winner !-- Maybe U could squeeze out a strong BlackBerry -- That would be nice !-- It all ends up back at power usage don't it ?-- I got lucky starting with LEDs !-- Right wrong or indifferent U can grow fine weed under them with a lot less power consumption! -- The big producers can use them expensive Jesus lights and stuff -- I'll manage !-- In my mind it don't matter how big the bud is U still got to break it up to get it in the pipe !-- I grow da hell out some popcorn !

Evening OFC
Had to order a light to help in the tent. Bought a cheap 4 cob led. Upgrade it later.
If its decent I will buy 3 more.
Time to get High.

Good deal Hippy -- I don't have any experience with Cobb LEDs-- I did finally find a spot in the grow to set up a work table and get off the floor !--I can fix and rebuild these Mars Hydro except for building light boards !
I'm giving some of my older round LEDs to Giggy -- I Can't Ship them till D.D. around with the car !-- I know Giggy was gonna have a scope or something on his shoulder !-- Before that I told him maybe he could fix them -- I think I'm fix them before I send them to him !-- Then all he got to do is hang them !-- P.S. -- look inside the black LED -- I was told there would be seed inside ! -- Get well soon Giggy !

Evening Keef, WH Bud, Rose, Umbra, WH, YD and ness.....slamming some AC/DC in my grape and still got the mason uncapped. Grilling T- Bones and making baked potatoes and salads, and hot apple pie with a scoop of homemade ice cream for desert. Plenty of Sun sweet tea to wash it down...82f today and its spring...tomorrow and all week is wake up the yard. Then gonna smoke myself blind again. Peace

Spaghetti with garlic bread and a Caesar salad is what I'm thinking !--
Kraven -- I was just looking up the dates different fruit are ripe in my area !-- About 2 weeks away from Strawberry season !-- I'm need more 5 gallon fermenters !-- Then Blackberry followed by Watermelon and Blueberry season !-- I'm need more sugar and yeast too !--

I'm do this under protest but somebody got to taste that brandy and see how it's developing !-- 3 kinds Brandy and 2 wines !-- and I don't drink anymore ? -- Where D.D. ? -This her job ! - I know the Strawberry needs some work !-- Here goes !

BudLight looks Dynamite. I have seen video of folks upgrading led lights. I will reverse engineer this thing. Got some left over brisket. French Fries, Brisket, Cheese Oh Yea.
Keef did a test run on the wine. 16 oz in 6 out. Not bad at all. Will need some Sugar.

Hippy in da house !-- That Strawberry mule kick got to be sweetened some !-Good thing I got another 5 gallons of Strawberry Wine to freeze off --It'll be nice but potent whew !- The Apple Jack gonna be nice but it needs some time for the sediment to fall out !-- Then I rack it and she clean up nice !-- Gonna be very good !-- Blueberry comes out right every dam time !-- I sweetened the Strawberry so I have to taste it again !-- Building up my nerve first !-- That was like Strawberry lightening !-- I better smoke some more first !
Hippy 5 gallons of Strawberry Wine and I got 3 quarts of brandy !-- POW !-- Upside the head !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back