Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud that's the Nurse's trick !-- Just about everytime I think I got it figured out I realize it got me again!-- Slight floral / earthy ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake time !-- I saw something this morning I think I'm have to have !-- Someone done scaled up one of those quad drones -- Put motorcycle type seat and handle bars on one !-- The man was driving that "drone" around inside a warehouse bout 3 feet off the ground! -- Like a cross between a drone and a motorcycle !-- I needs me one !

Morning all, start of a busy time again...looks rainy, thats not on the agenda for yard care. Got to get 12 starts up potted and my coco chunk has not arrived...I called yesterday and they said it was gonna be shipped today. Sure is getting popular now that a few of use are using it and getting good results. So gonna try to use what little I have left for the seedlings and then as the week progresses into the chop I'll just have to roll with it. Got my coffee and some Star Fighter, should get these old bones moving. Peace

Raining here also..have six little one's that need to up pot also and I am waiting on some perlite. My local grow shop closed now depending on amazon..

Sunshine and a high of 85 today !-- I guess that thing ya'll call "Winter" is over !--

Kraven those storms spanked us early yesterday morning don't take them too lightly !
Lights been on an hour and I haven't made it in to take a look yet !-- U know I been wondering if I could put me a cherry tomatoe plant in the grow some where !-- Would U grow them in veg or bloom ? -- Spring is coming so might better put in herbs and stuff !-- I got a 5 gallon bucket outside that has green onions in it !
For 3 years I've had all the green onions we need and cold weather hasn't killed them yet ! -- I clone some Parsley -- Thyme - Cilantro and other herbs out the grocery store grow all I want ! -- I need some tomatos !

I'm waiting on Amazon too !-- They bringing my new battery charger today so I be all easy rider on the Scooter this afternoon !-- Need to crank it and run all the old gas out !-- If it has any water in the tank -- I got a pint of Everclear !-- I be riding today one way or another !-- Scooter got a lift up seat big enough for like one the pound bags or a gallon of milk !-- I never had a bike that had a trunk !

Your grow shop closed??? Why? bummer Cane.

Raining here too, hard...

Umbra, that is the best news, made my day. I would love to try the bodhi green lotus... oh man i am excited... thank you thank you thank you.

I have a confession !-- My old battery charger wouldn't work so I kilt it with a 20 ounce framing hammer !
One minute I was getting pissed off -- The next minute the problem was no more !-- Don't even know where the hammer was !-- That old eswing framing hammer will still sink a nail !-- Don't be like me !

wilson just dumped my coffee in the keyboard and it still works and wilson is still alive.

Hello ofc. Been super busy. I ordered parts to get one of my street bikes running, and a tail light to mae the dirt bike street legal again. I am excited to ride this year.

eating some gummie bears

i made some vg tincture gonna try to make some gummie worms any one made any b4 ?

Gorilla Glue shatter for the late arrival to teh waking baking

What up NE ? -- Nap Wake and Bake !-- D.D. trying to sneak my picture in without anyone knowing !-- No but but there is a striking resemblance !--

NEw Guy, You might ask Ston-loc if he has. He makes awesome jolley ranchers. I think he has done gummies, but not for sure.

I was talking to ston last night and he has developed a new product he calls "Bath Bombs". We were discussing how well it benefits sore tired achy muscles and also improves your outlook too. He is a wizard when it comes to canna products.

Stone is very talented. If i could get to my bathtub I have one to try.. I can't wait. the ones with epsom salts have to be wonderful. Is it epsom or epson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back