Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF tbh I would mention it to them,...more of a question. Since they are doing well, I would assume this to be a rather benign question to ask, and a more of a fyi type of question....and if framed as such should lead to an interesting discussion and a revelation of what the substance is....

Morning ofc. Cold here this morning, we got about an inch of the white stuff. I gots to tell ya, about when I put this last bunch into flower I bought a cheap led light off amazon. They rated this thing at 1200 watts, it has 120 double 5 watt chips (which they call 10 watt chips) but I think it pulls about 250 real watts. 'Sposed to be 10 band, a clone of the King, at least they come out of the same factory. Anyways, I'm freaking impressed. This thing runs cool, has really impressive coverage and does a pretty decent job of making Trichs. It may not be scientific but I kinda judge how well a plant likes its light is stretch. I got minimal stretch with this thing. I just may buy 4 more and pass off the hps stuff. They are only about $80. I'm all about cheap results and I couldn't build 'em for that.

oldfogey, my experience is anything that looks like that be bad, very bad. My sympathies.

Good morning OFC!

OF, i know nothing of what you speak but now am curious.

Bud, a little pollen goes a long ways.

Giggy, nice to see you. how you doing? Well I hope.

St Nick, snow on daffodils is just wrong. LED's are very nice aren't they.. I agree.

WH :heart:

Good morning DD and you too Keef.

Cane, nice crocus. Happy Spring. we have rain... bummer. Lets get stoned you guys.

Very nice nic, some sexy girls you got there...how long them sat's gonna go ?

Thanx guys. I'm guessing another month. Maybe a little less. They are just starting to show a little weight. The bud is from way down on my hybrid from nirvana. I'm guessing it probably has 8-10 days to go.

It stretched 3 times its length after I swithced it to 12 12 and as you can see its still growing. If it put as much effort into budding as it does into stems it would be killer. I cloned the heck out of it which is why the other one of the 2 is only half the size of this one. The clones are going outdoors. I bet they get 12-14 ft tall out there. I have 'em trellused and from bucket to top the smallest one has branches that are over 6ft.

any ideas on best way to transfer my clones from soil to coco 1 gal bags they are in pots larger then cups and no idea root mass or conditions and adding coco to dirt seems bad in a 50/50

NE -- U ain't gonna like this because it is brutal -- I used to start plants in dirt then move them to aero -- I wash the dirt off the roots best I can and put them in an aero basket and put them in an aero box !-- Wash the dirt off with a water hose !- -Not gonna be any other way !

I be trimming today !-- Took 4 B.B. and Got 2 more little Nurse Larry to take !-- Gonna wait awhile to move some more to bloom let them grow some !-- I was hustling to grow enough for us -- We there now so maybe I work on getting more from the same number plants or less ? -- My plants are probably not as big as some of U guys limbs and I'm O.K. with that ! -- Smokes just as nice !

ty keef figured that was the method to be used blaaaa

U right about that NE it sucks but this is a strong plant most of them I did like that survived ! -- D.D. found me this foam stuff I use now -- I still have try try to get most of it off the tiny root before I put them in aero !
They be O.K. it will hurt them some but they recover quickly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back