Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Cane glad to see you taking some more of those gdp x br. Keef, you have come along way since a single box and the widow, and I suspect you will continue to expand and grow. Popping more seeds and taking more clones today. Took down the BoC, seeds are looking very mature. Letting them dry out. Put a few other things in the box to sex. A couple glazed black cherries and lucky charms.

thanks for the concern about the powder. spoke with my youngest. he looked exasperated and maybe a little embarrassed. he told me it is dmt which is a psychedelic. he is a joe rogan fan(he buys a lot of the performance/workout products joe reps for). joe is a dmt fan apparently and espouses the benefits and enjoyment of dmt. i believe my son. he said he values his health and body too much to mess with anything like meth or heroin. i knew they both were fans of occasional trips so this adds more credence to his explanation. kinda tempted to give it a try...

Good morning OFC. Cane glad to see you taking some more of those gdp x br. Keef, you have come along way since a single box and the widow, and I suspect you will continue to expand and grow. Popping more seeds and taking more clones today. Took down the BoC, seeds are looking very mature. Letting them dry out. Put a few other things in the box to sex. A couple glazed black cherries and lucky charms.

I can't wait to hear how the BOC turns out you got some pretty crazy stuff in there

Ha DMT...I will tell ya this it hits way harder than sid, but man the ride is epic and not too long, did it once 10 years ago and tripped balls for about 15 minutes. We snorted it like coke.... but ingestion is the way to go for less BAM and a longer effect.

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a powerful psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. It is a structural analog of serotonin and melatonin and a functional analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-HO-DMT, psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), and psilocin (4-HO-DMT).

Historically, it has been consumed by indigenous Amazonian Indian cultures in the form of ayahuasca for divinatory and healing purposes.[3] It was first synthesised in 1931, and in 1946, microbiologist Oswaldo Gonçalves de Lima discovered its natural presence in plants.[4][5][6] In the 1960s, it was detected in mammalian organisms as well.[7][8]

DMT is known for its relatively short duration of action, intense effects and rapid onset. For that reason, DMT was known as a "businessman's trip" during the 1960s in the United States.[9]

DMT can be inhaled, injected, or orally ingested, and its effects depend on the dose, both of DMT and of any MAOI taken with it. The effects last a short period of time, 5 to 15 min. Longer effects can be achieved by oral ingestion: over 3 hours.[10] DMT can produce psychedelic experiences involving euphoria and hallucinations.[11] In most countries, DMT is illegal.

I can't wait to hear how the BOC turns out you got some pretty crazy stuff in there
I am revegging a couple of the moms that showed great traits. 1 is super frosty and purple and super dense, the other is a sweet pineapple and super frosty. So we will see what comes of it. I am going to give the beans a couple of weeks to dry and then pop a couple of them. Decided to start on the lemon project...lol. All I can do is laugh about this. Just popped the lemon larry og x lemon thai, super lemon haze x sour bubble, lemon fizz, and more Oregon lemons.

Ha DMT...I will tell ya this it hits way harder than sid, but man the ride is epic and not too long, did it once 10 years ago and tripped balls for about 15 minutes. We snorted it like coke.... but ingestion is the way to go for less BAM and a longer effect.

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a powerful psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. It is a structural analog of serotonin and melatonin and a functional analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-HO-DMT, psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), and psilocin (4-HO-DMT).

Historically, it has been consumed by indigenous Amazonian Indian cultures in the form of ayahuasca for divinatory and healing purposes.[3] It was first synthesised in 1931, and in 1946, microbiologist Oswaldo Gonçalves de Lima discovered its natural presence in plants.[4][5][6] In the 1960s, it was detected in mammalian organisms as well.[7][8]

DMT is known for its relatively short duration of action, intense effects and rapid onset. For that reason, DMT was known as a "businessman's trip" during the 1960s in the United States.[9]

DMT can be inhaled, injected, or orally ingested, and its effects depend on the dose, both of DMT and of any MAOI taken with it. The effects last a short period of time, 5 to 15 min. Longer effects can be achieved by oral ingestion: over 3 hours.[10] DMT can produce psychedelic experiences involving euphoria and hallucinations.[11] In most countries, DMT is illegal.
There are a number of plants that contain DMT, and while DMT is illegal, the plants are not.

I am revegging a couple of the moms that showed great traits. 1 is super frosty and purple and super dense, the other is a sweet pineapple and super frosty. So we will see what comes of it. I am going to give the beans a couple of weeks to dry and then pop a couple of them. Decided to start on the lemon project...lol. All I can do is laugh about this. Just popped the lemon larry og x lemon thai, super lemon haze x sour bubble, lemon fizz, and more Oregon lemons.

That's awesome always creating something amazing I really admire your work my friend :48:

U a good breeder Umbra --It ain't bragging if it's true !-- I was a good blind Test grower !-- All are very good !
Ya might want to pop a couple them GDP-x- BPU seed !-- She may be the best I've seen from U !-- I'll have it in a pipe soon and we'll see but it is the frostiest - The White -x- Nepal Indica and some others are right behind it ! -- Not an average one among them !-- I'm revegging some little mom's -- I think it will save me room if I keep them like I keep a boy !-- Keep them chopped back hard and when they get knarly I root a cutting -- When it is rooted and healthy I throw the old one out !-- The little mom's I could just throw back into bloom !
Sooner or later I'm have to cut back on the children of BPU but choosing gonna be hard !

This is very true. Me... my fun days are over, just let me get good and medicated and thats all this ol vet needs. Took way too many trips and never left the farm in my younger days.

nice keef. umbra set you up with some goodies... i know i found a keeper with the bpu mixed i have. the cut i save is a heavyweight.

Afternoon Dog !-- That he did !-- Some nice stuff ! -- I got 2 baby BBSL and a healthy happy fem. Nightshade ! -- Lots of stuff I haven't smoked yet !--

Keef, I did pop some of those gdp x bpu and gdp x br and bb x bpu. The chiesel I have may have pm. I checked and 1 seed left in the stash. I am going to pop it. If its female, problem solved. If it's male, F2's. I noticed I did 2 crosses with the chiesel, and I may pop some of those. Chiesel x bpu and chiesel x sour doja, then I noticed gdp x sour doja and bpu x sour doja. I need more space.

My babies smoke just fine too Bud !-- Did U get your license ?
Umbra I need more room too !-- See if keeping some knarly little mom's will save me some room in veg .-- One things for sure when Veg. Kicks in I'll double bloom !-- Just takes time ! -- I tried taking too much to quick from veg so I beef it up !-- I wait till the end of the month and decide what to do then !-- Things can get outta hand pretty quick !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back