Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
concerned that i found some white/yellowish powder in one of my sons weed stash containers in the basement where they vape mostly cannabis and what i think is kratom. not sure if it might be molly. they stayed up all night with their girlfriends the other night so i am thinking it is a stimulant. aside from giving them the third degree(they are adults and don't really owe me any explanation), is there a way to identify it? it does not smell like coke. or should i but out? i know they occasionally do acid and mushrooms but both are not slackers. one works a full time job, a part time job and goes to school full time while the other trains martial arts 7 days a week for a good 4-6 hours each day, trains other people 4-5 times a week and works part time at the ymca. maybe they just needed to chill. just don't want them getting into something addictive...

Sounds like Meth to me my friend. Very dangerous drug. If you really want to know,,since its in your house and your *** can get locked up for it. I would take a little of it and have it tested. Privacy is one thing, ,,jail and death is another. Most powdered drugs are deadly. His *** would be in deep **** with me.

:yeahthat: Or Worse, depending on your interpretaion of off white /yellow

Thx. My fears exactly. I'm going to sit down with them tonight. Not sure whose it is but it belongs to one of them. This is very uncool.

Now I gotta work on getting twice as much off half the number of plants !-- The first goal of any of us was to grow enough for our selves !-- I got us there so now I can start learning to grow properly -Maybe!

KEEF THOSE ARE HUGE. sorry i was yelling... You are rocking it dood, and I am not saying compared to when you started here, i am not saying that, all i am saying is you upped your game and i am proud to know ya.

Good luck of...

I don't trim so well either !-- but I'm not bleeding !-- Rose it took awhile to get here didn't ? -- It is fine weed too !-- Couple those babies are Nurse Larry and the rest are B.B. !-- I been leaving some greenery on the base of the plants and developing some little mothers ! --Added Nurse Larry today to that group !-- It'll reveg for me !--

I guess my next move is to add another month to the veg cycle !- --Then it's on !

Hi ho hi ho off to BC I go to renew my license hope everyone gets off to an excellent start this morning definitely the earliest we can bake for me since last year :48:

Morning O.F.C. Keef, you are rocking it. 2 more weeks is all you need.

Morning ofc another cold morning. Supposed to hit 55 deg today and be 75 monday to go back down again. I might get outside for a bit after pt this afternoon. Rose i'm coming along pretty good. I have good movement but still can't do it on my own yet. Yall have a great day.

Morning O.F.C. ! -- I be needing them caps to kick in !-- Making grandpa noise when I move !-- Most of ya'll know the noises !
Thanks Nick !-- Bloom is working like it should but in a rotation it all has to balance out -- I took too much from veg too fast !-- I need to put some work into veg. --I have what I need to double the size of bloom !-- Veg is not glamorous but it is the heart of any rotation !- So I held up on moving anything to bloom on the 15th and I gonna wait till veg is working better !-- Veg got to get with the program !-- When it comes to quality in bloom ?-- I throw down with free state pharmers on quality and do it in a prohibition police state !-- One day maybe they turn me loose ? --I go full bore CO 2 -- Space Ray guns like Umbra got ? -- 13 ft ceiling -- Double ended Gravitas lights ? -- No I think I can do well with LEDs !-- My tetra project hasn't given me my tetraploid Frankenplant but somehow it seems like things are going well !-- I have enough confidence to move from lot of 50 sprouts or so to lots of a 1,000 at a time !-- Pretty sure I'll find what I'm looking for !-- I have some fine genetics but that polyploid frontier where few have gone calls to me !-- Can't help it !--

Good morning!

Giggy, keep after that pt, good for you. I hope you get out in the sunshine. I hope we see some sunshine.

Good morning Keef, you just keep your grandpa noises to yourself. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Lets get stoned! Ness, i hope your doing ok.

I've had some wild ideas about growing pot !-- Heat killed this one but -- Stacked SOGs --Aero under LEDs !- Heat killed that idea but that is where the idea of flipping small plants came from !-- I thought just raise a bunch of small plants in each box that come out like hotdogs on a stick ? -- I was flipping 6 inch plants to bloom !-- Rooted a Widow and flipped it soon as she had roots ! --U can do a lot to this plant !-- I also learned that the plants need a certain amount of time in veg to fully develop it's terepene profile !

oh the dirt drama

i'm thinking pull em hold em in 5 gal bucket soak a few mins let wtv is gonna fall off into the water and a little shaking and then just throe them int to coco bags i want to create as little stress and need for recovery as possible.

any thoughts on that?>?

otherwise i feel like just adding some top soil and letting them go at this point in what they came in for containers as they are indica any way not looking for huge plants but more the time line of them in between babies and 30 day in flower plants. I really wanted to just slam these into flower as is almost

Good morning OFC ....spring break is here:) be careful keef..know how it gets around those beach towns
Rose we might see so sun by Sunday Monday then more rain...
Gonna take some GDP X BR today:) .....:48:.....

Gmorning.....OF what if that was just keif he saves from his grinder and he was just cappin bowls with it. Seems way outa character for two people who have their stuff together to messing with meth. TBH if is has color then those are impurities because meth resembles crushed glass. I hope that keif is all it is, but before dropping the hammer I would get their side of the story, it will be easy to see deception if they are not being forthright. Either way it's scary this day an age to run up on an unidentified powder. That could even be crushed pills they were snorting....so yea you need to get to the bottom of this fosure.

I feel alone today. Peace

Giggy missed U up there !- Morning Cuz !-- One day at a time !

Cane I'm dug in pretty deep !-- That's why I'm having trouble finding a market !-- I realized at about page 1,000 that if the po-po stumbled across the O.F.C. they'd come looking for that old peacock calls himself Keef !-- So yes the danger is very real to me !-- but they got 10 mmj bills in front of the Texas Congress !-- I just have to stay hid for a little longer !-- Now there are some people who may have been directed to the O.F.C. and hide in the shadows !-- Hey Guys ! -- When it comes to grow credentials at the end of prohibition ?-- I got that right here !--

morning Kraven. I hope you feel more yourself soon.
when i was about 17 I found a mirror while cleaning out a mini-storage unit and stuck it in my truck. i forgot about it and my dad found it one day and came to me asking questions. turns out you could still see a little powder residue and where someone drug a straw across the glass. i didn't notice it when i found it... glad Leo did not find it!!

Kraven I am alone and I don't like it !-- Not gonna be easy to get used to D.D.'s long absences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back