Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, coffee and thunder fudge brownie and then water and weed the garden, may toss a bit more seven dust around....all is good and on the count down to the Cup now.

yeah hopper, so much of his work just speaks for itself. I'd like to ruin a perfectly good Harley one day. rake it out old school.

Good morning,
Kraven, stop with the seven! You are killing bees and it is a horrible pesticide that is stupid, quit it. ok, then, thank you for your help. lol

Good morning. I hate vertigo. I love pot. Wilson only loves me for my coffee. he wants his own cup.
Good morning giggy, umbra, kraven, yd, Keef and everyone that will join us.

Happy Friday everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start another busy day in the bud room talk to you guys in a bit

Morning O.F.C. !-- Sevin Dust be bad ? -- What about "2-4-D" ? -- Wait that's a weed killer --Never mind !--

Rose --Quit having vertigo !--

I chop up fresh garlic,,,boil it,,strain it,,put it in my sprayer, add water and a little dish soap. Drench my fruit trees and veggies and it works awesome. And the lady bugs dont seem to mind it.

on friday nights, i usually snort me a few lines of seven dust.

Good Morning OFC. Beautiful Day here in GA.

Bud nice looking Dogs you have. You got a nice picture of all of them together. Time to feed my 3 pups I have left. There going to go to Tracker Supply tomorrow to see if they can fine good home.

Everyone have a nice Day. :spit: & :bong2:

I used to pay a nickel a grasshopper to my kids when we moved here and there was no one but grasshoppers living behind us. Our son put a dental floss collar on them and took them for a walk. oh the good ole days. LOL

We don't have bees we don't have food... your choice.

LOL YD, that is funny.

I used to pay a nickel a grasshopper to my kids when we moved here and there was no one but grasshoppers living behind us. Our son put a dental floss collar on them and took them for a walk. oh the good ole days. LOL

We don't have bees we don't have food... your choice.

LOL YD, that is funny.

That is way too awesome I wish I could've seen him taking it for a walk that just made my day thank you Rose I really needed someone to put a smile on my face

I just want to know who hides the eggs cause I'm keeping my distance ! - Put the egg down and back away or I'll bust a cap on yo a** !-- I ain't playing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back