Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if there is anything I can do to help, I will. Boomer the wiemaraner, forced his way under a 6ft chain link fence and caught a possum. My son was afraid to let him eat it, so it partially alive. I took a shovel and cut off his head. My son put it in the trash. So now a week a warm weather while it is rotting in my trash. I would have let him eat it.

O.F.C. -- I need some Mojo !-- My nephew is napping and I just got word his sister my niece died this morning! -- I'm gonna have to tell him and I don't know if I can !

That really sucks buddy I'm sorry to hear that I wish there were something I could say to you to make this easier for you but really there is no easy way I think you're just gonna have to twist up a couple of fat ones and Let it out there's no easy way about it And just be ready to be there for him after that

I would have dug a hole an buried it tbh Umbra.....bet it's ripe now :)

If I were to bury it, the dogs will dig it up. Personally, I believe if you caught it, you get to eat it. But boomer is my son's dog, and he has different ideas, and I respect his wishes on this. He was going to cut it's head off with the shovel in the front yard and a group of kids gathered round with their phones out recording it, so I took it in the backyard and killed it. Moving it was a pain. It was still alive and clearly capable of biting. I would have shot it, but discharging a firearm in the city limits could have some negative consequences.

Hey Kraven hey Umbra hope you guys are having a good evening so far

Hey Bud, how's your night going?

It's going not too bad man just did some work on my new light today did some poking around the garden smoked a ton of medicine before my knee drives me crazy been a pretty good day though all in all and then you and Kraven are posting some pretty good tunes which made the night even better

My chow was a opposom killing fool. The first one he got I tossed in the trash can. Turns out he was not dead and the guy collecting the cans got a surprise. The next one he got, I wacked it over the head to be sure.
Barely got any sleep last night. The dogs acted the fool last night. Normally the dane is spot on, but I think he was listening to the pitbull and I think she was playing. I grabbed a flashlight and the pistol the second time and made a few rounds. Happened three more times. Once I saw a car driving slow till they saw my light and then sped off. At that point I was on alert the rest of the night. Highly suspicious. A few of my neighbors are away during the week, so I feel it was one of their houses that was a possible target. I felt safe with 16 rounds and 240 pounds of dog with me. Both the dane and the pit would put an ugly number on someone if they attacked. The dane is so tall he can go right for the throat and face without even trying to reach. I need to move out to the country. Its getting rough round here past few years.

sorry for your loss, keef. wishing you and your family well...

Morning everyone not getting much sleep with the way this knees aching driving me absolutely crazy yard dog glad to hear everything turned out OK I guarantee you that chow you got is better than any pistol you got I sure miss my old boy I had a black chow for 14 years he was the best dog ever I was even able to teach him to freeze and put his paws up unlock doors and let him self out never ever seen an animal as smart as him

Hope everyone is off to an excellent start this morning

Good morning OFC. Bud, if your knees hurt anywhere near how my hands are, you are in some pain. More rain. Did someone say Cali had a drought? As fast as I pop beans, I am sexing them. Chopped down 6 males last night, but have a few confirmed females of phantom cookies, glazed black cherries, alice's cookies, fruity pebbles og, hazelnut cream, and Clifford. Everyone is indica dominant.

Hahaha. There you go again umbra bringing up that fruity pebbles I'm just gonna have to break down and order some I think I really want to cross that pebbles with my m purp this new business though buddy I Telya it's driving me right out of my head I'm at the point where I can't hardly get anything done because it hurts me so bad almost want them just to cut it off if they can't figure out what's going on I have an extremely high pain tolerance just from stuff always hurting you over the years my face being broken shoulder been messed up stuff like that but this unbelievable even keeps me awake at night no matter how much I smoke before bedtime hope you have a good day buddy

Bud, my chow passed late last year. the pitbull is going to be a good replacement for him as a watch dog. but she has a lot of puppy left in her, so time will calm her down a good bit. i am mixed about chows dogs. I don't think i want another one. I have considered getting another male great dane down the road and breeding him to a pitbull for the puppies. I have seen some pitbull great dane mixes and it can be a very impressive dog. if you have ever seen the monster sized pit's, they breed in great dane and some kind of mastiff to add size, then back breed to pits again to add weight back in. my dane has impressed me in his later years. he is sooo much stronger than the pitbull. he got in a fight last year and i could not restrain him. i am not big, but weigh 180 pounds on a 6 foot 2 frame. he is way stronger than i am.

Bud, my chow passed late last year. the pitbull is going to be a good replacement for him as a watch dog. but she has a lot of puppy left in her, so time will calm her down a good bit. i am mixed about chows dogs. I don't think i want another one. I have considered getting another male great dane down the road and breeding him to a pitbull for the puppies. I have seen some pitbull great dane mixes and it can be a very impressive dog. if you have ever seen the monster sized pit's, they breed in great dane and some kind of mastiff to add size, then back breed to pits again to add weight back in. my dane has impressed me in his later years. he is sooo much stronger than the pitbull. he got in a fight last year and i could not restrain him. i am not big, but weigh 180 pounds on a 6 foot 2 frame. he is way stronger than i am.

Wow dog he is definitely a big boy yeah I have my three pits now one is a bluenose bully I brought her in from Savannah Georgia my boy is just a regular blue nose and then I have kept one of the pups from the two of them she is a tank she got the frame of the bully but the size of the regular blue nose these are my three demons and then the boss of the houseThe pop is the one on the right this was her at about 8 months

1580a03a683d1ab36750cf6e96ed195a.jpg

4653f67670add579d5173c4cf9d98af3.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Slow motion Wake and Bake !--
Bud and the rest of U who have pain ( and/or other issues ) -- If U ain't EATING WEED daily to treat your problem --I don't want to hear about it !-- It's great medicine and U got it and don't take it ? -- Come on people !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Slow motion Wake and Bake !--
Bud and the rest of U who have pain ( and/or other issues ) -- If U ain't EATING WEED daily to treat your problem --I don't want to hear about it !-- It's great medicine and U got it and don't take it ? -- Come on people !--

I eat a handful in the morning I handful at lunchtime and A hand full at dinner I just got a wait to get my cap making thing just got this LED changeover going on and it's using up all my cash hope your morning is going OK buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back