Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bud, you have some good sized dogs. some dogs just demand respect..
couple David Mann prints.

YD, those Mann posters remind me of the Urbane SofistNcats. I was running 3" drag pipes on my shovel. Just came from the bike shop who did the pipes, at a red light...I see 2 cops eye ballin me. Light turns green, I tried as hard as I could not to let it get too loud. Bam 3 cars surround me. Biggest crime in 5 years.

YD, those Mann posters remind me of the Urbane SofistNcats. I was running 3" drag pipes on my shovel. Just came from the bike shop who did the pipes, at a red light...I see 2 cops eye ballin me. Light turns green, I tried as hard as I could not to let it get too loud. Bam 3 cars surround me. Biggest crime in 5 years.

You know the saddest part about that man is that Man truly loud pipes save lives. And half the time people still get runover

I prefer quite bikes myself, so i can hammer on it and not be heard three blocks away. I detest straight piped bikes, whether its a 4 cyl sport bike or a two holer. some sound is good, but dauum some of the pipes i hear are so loud i would not want to ride near them.
Ive had loud bikes, and yeah the fuzz act like you just molested a nun.

I have changed and so have my bikes. And yes loud pipes do saves lives, but...my shovel was so loud, other riders wouldn't ride on my right. LOL

I have changed and so have my bikes. And yes loud pipes do saves lives, but...my shovel was so loud, other riders wouldn't ride on my right. LOL
three inch pipes to match the three inch pistons. lol

YD I'm gonna have to teach you about being more tactical....waving a flashlight around is a good way to let your enemy get a drop on you. You need to move silent and dark and use your peripheral vision to quickly alert you to movement. Then you bathe the dude in light as you pump meat caps into him.....never give your position away....gun or no gun, you loose the element of surprise and often times that alone will determine the outcome of a confrontation. Stay safe, shoot first ask questions later. Peace

Making caps !--

Man I need one of those it would make life so much easier I just grab a handful imagine my favourite potato chip and try and wash it down with some thing as fast as I can

Bud -- When I'm not making a bunch I have a wooden chop stick I whittled down to fit inside a cap and use it to pack the caps full !-- After or before I decarb -I put the weed thru a screen wire collander so it will pack better in the caps !--I decarb and start packing !-- I have trouble eating dry weed !-- I can swallow pills !-- I can pack bout a quarter pound in a cap if I want !-- No but it is the easiest way to eat weed !-- 4-5 caps of good decarb will hook U up !

I chase mine with a spoon of cold pressed unprocessed coconut oil !-- Still has a coconut flavor !-- but a spoon of lard would do the same thing !-- Or a pp&j sandwich !-- Need some oil to take the THC from your belly into your blood stream !-- My belly is an excellent extraction machine !

That's what Kraven said !-- I was trying to find out if it was lectin and oil ? -or just Lectin!?- It comes in a powder doesn't it ? -- Gonna have to find out ! - Got a belly full of hamburger and refining my buzz !

I use lectin with canna butter and coconut oil caps, so with all my edibles whether baked or just decarbed

Any idea how much to add Umbra ? -- I like getting higher on same amount !--
I thought we would be headed to east Texas any day but with the investigation and autopsy they may not release the body for a couple weeks !-- Might be best I'm having some anger issues -- Seems my father decided to help himself to my brothers property after he passed !-- Things bout to get nasty !-- Keef gonna do a walk on in Jerry Springer Land !--

YD I'm gonna have to teach you about being more tactical....waving a flashlight around is a good way to let your enemy get a drop on you. You need to move silent and dark and use your peripheral vision to quickly alert you to movement. Then you bathe the dude in light as you pump meat caps into him.....never give your position away....gun or no gun, you loose the element of surprise and often times that alone will determine the outcome of a confrontation. Stay safe, shoot first ask questions later. Peace

I should have thought about the chance of it being a person. My only thoughts was a possom eating the dog food and the pitbull making racket. Seeing the car and all suprised me, but I don't like to get caught off guard.

When I was younger I would want to slip into the dark without being seen and teach U the error of your ways !-- Had to ease out the back door once in the aftermath of Katrina !-- I was close enough to hear thier whispers -- Sounded like a couple of the gang ran into some trees or other hard stuff in the dark !-- They looking at the house talking about what to do when I chimed in from behind them !-- These days I'm old !- I'm not gonna play around !-- If U breaking in my car or house I'm gonna shoot U !-- I shoot U in the back no problem !- Don't matter to me !-- In Texas U shoot someone breaking into your house U in the right !-- As a M.P. I learned it always went better in court if there was only one side to the story !

bud, you have some good sized dogs. some dogs just demand respect..
couple David Mann prints.

That guy was an awesome artist. I had,a subscription to Easyrider when i was in prison. Those pics was all over my cell. Strokers of Dallas has some of his art work on thier building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back