Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been saying anything about brewing in the grow room lately !-- That's because all my gallon glass thumb jugs is full !-- I been itching to try a new recipe !-- Pina Colada! -- I'm talking pineapple and coconut cooked and fermenter together !-- I get all the natural oils by chilling it before I start I think it'll work !

sounds tasty man

Evening Bud !-- I think it will be !-- Only way I know is to give it a shot and see ! -- That freezing it off made me have to invent a new process -- The nasty stuff the yeast makes while it is making alcohol is also being concentrated !-- Not only will it affect taste there's other little problems like it killing U or the methanol in it make U blind !-- Ain't so much a problem with beer or wine !-- All them nasties will come off before the ethanol starts cooking off !-- Instead of distilling off the alcohol -- I freeze the wine and remove most of the water !-- I do a crude distillation but only to cook off those nasties !-- Stuff is aging nicely !-- Pear Brandy made from Libby's pears in heavy syrup -- Apple Jack made with Mott's Applesauce with cinnamon -- Who woulda ever thunk it ? -- She'll light U up ya'll !-- Ask D.D. about that buttery blueberry Merlot I make !

One day I'm have to ferment some grapes !-- I hear they make pretty good wine too !-- Can't be as good as my Blueberry Brandy but I'll give it a try one day !

Nice to see a wash of healthy green plants, looks good umbra. Makes us little pharmers wish ;)

Umbra that looks like a jungle to me Looking awesome my friend

Morning Folks.
umbra that is a jungle and look overwhelming to me.
Budlight As soon as I have them, Next day on the way to you. I will have to put them up here. Got to many irons in the fire. Maybe next month. Give you a head start, Then you can tell me what is wrong with mine.
:48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake time !-- My time will come Umbra !-- I'm have me a set up like that one day !-- For now I just mostly try to keep my a** outta jail ! -- They keep making bust down here for that imitation weed !-- I don't even understand that myself !-- Makes no sense at all !

BudLight you have mail.
Rose quit spinnin and come visit, I'm starting to get worried for you.
Rest of you folks...wake and bake and then off to work the yard ;)

Morning stoners. Idk what I am getting into today. But I assure there will be weed involved. I need to spoon on a new rear tire and rebalance the front on my motorcycle. Might take the pitbull to the river for a swim today.
Umbra, I would dread tending that size. I have 14 in a 4 x 6 space and I am tired of tending them.
I am ready to lessen my workload with a smaller grow but I am certainty going to miss the ability of grow many strains at once.

Dog I know that's true !-- When I saw that pic of Umbra's grow my first thought was TOO MUCH TRIMMING! -- That's why I'm trying this 8 part rotation -- Break it down and do a little each week instead of getting slammed ! -- We had a storm move thru last night dropped the temps from a high close to 100 yesterday and today it's overcast and low 60's!

Morning everybody. Moving slow this morn yard work kicked my well you know. Yard does look better. Supposed to have bad weather today but i hope all we get is rain. Looks like a good day to watch the boob tube. Nhra is on today and team force is 1 2 & 3 in funny car lineup.

Sounds like a plan Giggy !-- I'm doing O.K. I just don't want to do anything yet !-- Took a quick peak at the grow and all is well enough !-- I'm sitting around watching how the Russia gate thing is unraveling ! -- Maybe I do something later ? --

So Russia put a gate in their wall? Lol,,,never ending,,,the sky is falling,,the sky is falling.
You really really need to get our more Bro. You sound like a broken record.

Time for my vap pen. Start my day out right. Im going to Get Out Of The House and work in my yard and talk to my neighbors. :smoke1:
And i will ask them how they feel about a Russian Gate. Lol

Good morning guys. Yeah, there are a lot of plants in the garage. You couldn't tell they were all spaced with tons of space between them. In the photos you really loose a sense of scale. Of course, to keep the garage filled with clones requires even more work. Add on top of that starting new beans and sexing them. It is a handful every day. It has become my full time job. LOL. There are worse jobs. I still hurt from yard work yesterday.

Looking good Umbra,,as always. Nice job,,,well maybe not Cali Standards,,,but good enough for peeps i know. Lol
That was a joke by the way. My Brothers in Texas could give two shits about Cali Standards. :smoke1:

I just think it is important to keep up with what's happening in our world Hopper !-- Don't take much effort !
The news isn't just about politics -- Fox and Bill O'Reilly been all over the other news lately !-- They have weather and even business ! -- Saw a big international story about iron ore yesterday !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back