Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool,,glad your paying attention to the Iron Businesses.:doh:

Umbra veg got to produce the plants on time or everything gets jacked !-- Takes planning months ahead !
I'm working on bringing some plants on line for about 2 months down the road !-- Nightshade -- Mazar - and that Snow Desiel !- Got to take the cuts and get them rooted happy and healthy and Rady when U want them !-- It gets complicated -don't it ?

Good morning everyone I hope you guys are all off to an excellent start

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in the PNW...got the smoker fired up and salmon is on..

Morning Bud !-- I was kinda down and out but Hopper cheered me up !-- It always does my heart good to get under his skin just enough to get a rise out of him ! -- Now I think it be time for another cup of coffee and maybe another toke or 2 ?-- I'm not ready to move much !

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in the PNW...got the smoker fired up and salmon is on..

Sounds good Bro,,thats what we had yesterday and it was awesome. I love Salmon.

Morning Bud !-- I was kinda down and out but Hopper cheered me up !-- It always does my heart good to get under his skin just enough to get a rise out of him ! -- Now I think it be time for another cup of coffee and maybe another toke or 2 ?-- I'm not ready to move much !

Glad i could cheer you up my friend. Wear a helmet when you go outside. Lol

Yaaaa....sitting outside haven some tea puffin on some Nurse Larry...the Sun is finally shining.....:48:

Cane those are damn nice looking nugz. During the 420 celebration out here, I picked up some ATF. Smoking some sitting outside by the pool. I know I gave up so much to move here, but this sitting by the pool smoking some truly epic sativa, is almost heaven. Keef is going to cut some sativas out of his rotation, I might add a couple, lol.

Does my heart good to see those beautiful nugz you grew out. I'm glad you enjoy it enough to keep growing it.

It's a hard decision Umbra !-- I don't really have a straight up sativa but some of these hybrids don't know that !-- It's hard to make a plan and stick to it no matter what !-- I finally gave up the fight and cut the anchor rope !-- Go where the grow takes me !-- I drained the hot tub yesterday -- Give it a good cleaning and change the filter sometimes today ! -- Not even ready yet !--

So Russia put a gate in their wall? Lol,,,never ending,,,the sky is falling,,the sky is falling.
You really really need to get our more Bro. You sound like a broken record.

Maybe so Hopper. I have tried to ignore what's going on out there, but it can be hard sometimes. Strangely, most of my cohorts down Keith's way seem to share your political views but in Austin it's a totally different story. Big anti political name here. The motto here is "keep South Austin weird!" Fits my personality just fine!

Where U come from D.D. ? --Don't sneak up on me like that !-- So U off into some Purple Haze dis morning ?
I'll have some Master Kush ready for U in a few days !-- Oh! Wait !-- U don't like Master Kush !-- That just sucks !-- Guess I'll have to smoke it !-- U can take some this The White -x- Black Rose back when U make it home !--GDP-X-BPU be looking nice too !

Maybe so Hopper. I have tried to ignore what's going on out there, but it can be hard sometimes. Strangely, most of my cohorts down Keith's way seem to share your political views but in Austin it's a totally different story. Big anti political name here. The motto here is "keep South Austin weird!" Fits my personality just fine!

Yep,,,good ole Austin bout to loose some funding. Abbott spanking that ***. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back