Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Keef, I be smoking some Widow. I love the Haze, but don't want to smoke it all up at once!

Now thats freaking funny DD.
By the way,,,you and Keef are confusing me. I thought yall lived in Corpus Christi,,,,,am i missing something?

Keep South Austin Weird ? -- I see strange stuff at the beach everyday !-- The other day there was this truck with them big a** tires make U need a ladder to get into ? --Anyway Bubba had a huge rebel flag flying out the bed of the truck !-- To me the thing that made it strange was that the barrel of that shotgun in his gun rack was pointed toward his head !-- Strange people out there ?

Hopper she got an offer at a hospital in Austin that she couldn't turn down !-- Soon as her schedule gets straight she be home every week or so for 4-5 days !-- It also will protect that nursing license that pays the bills !-- I get busted ? --We separated! -- She got her own address and don't know nothing bout what I'm doing ! -- So we got the beach house and an apartment in South Austin !

She 3 1/2 hours away and I'm put the Stoner Ranch right in the middle !-- Get the pharm moved and Cherry this place out !

Now thats freaking funny DD.
By the way,,,you and Keef are confusing me. I thought yall lived in Corpus Christi,,,,,am i missing something?

Yeah I think you might have missed it. Keef is living the outlaw life and DD is a saint living in another part of the state. Nuff sed. LOL.
We have that same strange dichotomy of political views here in the central valley, where white men are men and everybody else doesn't matter because they aren't.

Okay,,cool,,got it.
She lives in Austin cause your are a big pain in her ***. :rofl: ,,,,,just playing. I certainly understand working out of town. Ive been doing it for yrs. Thats why ive been married 31 yrs in May,,,lol

Afternoon OFC. Nice looking buds keef DD. Just love the frosty look on them. That is what I am hoping for in this grow I have going. Keef went to the Dr's last Wed and he gave me a A+ on the knee. When I walk down the hall of the Dr's office everyone was looking at me. I was wondering why. Then the Dr. told me I was top of the list in recovery. I think it is the smoke that help me out a lot.

Umbra you have a nice grow going on. Looks like a jungle up in there.

More coffee and a pipe full coming up. Just don't know where to start this day. Got blankets to wash. And other stuff. And it late for me. I like getting stuff done in mornings. Still have three of the pup's. They sure are nice to.

Good morning ofc, i been missing you guys. All your grows look fantastic. So why do all of you have this Bpu cross? and I don't?
Keef, i want a cut of your purple haze, that made me drool.

So still fighting the dizzy broad thing. It has been a huge drag. I would rather push a baby out in natural childbirth, than have vertigo like this. I have done both, i take the childbirth.
Bud is having to tend the plants, he does better than me at feeding. I starve the poor things.
Hi WH, so you would still vote the same way? just wondering.
Again, it is so nice to see all the beauty that the ofc is growing.. Ness, that is great news. Proud of you, You are much braver than me .

DD, and Keef, you guys rock.

Keef that is one nice looking Snow Desiel. Send mojo my way OFC. Everyone have a nice day. :bong2:

Good morning ofc, i been missing you guys. All your grows look fantastic. So why do all of you have this Bpu cross? and I don't?
Keef, i want a cut of your purple haze, that made me drool.

So still fighting the dizzy broad thing. It has been a huge drag. I would rather push a baby out in natural childbirth, than have vertigo like this. I have done both, i take the childbirth.
Bud is having to tend the plants, he does better than me at feeding. I starve the poor things.
Hi WH, so you would still vote the same way? just wondering.
Again, it is so nice to see all the beauty that the ofc is growing.. Ness, that is great news. Proud of you, You are much braver than me .

DD, and Keef, you guys rock.
Howdy Rose,,,and yes Mam i most certainly would.
By the way i am drinking a cup of coffee every morning again. I started taking Calcium,Magnesium and Potassium. Have had no more problems and feel much better.
Your Bathroom grow looks awesome Rose.

All the frosty strain shots, everything looks so good. While i was at the cup somebody passed me a J of "Blueberry Cookies"....I'm still trying to source it, it was awesome...held the blueberry all the way through the exhale and then it was thick on your tongue for a sec. like syrup.....was def two hit sh*t fosure.

I got the yard mowed, blowed and edged again....watering the trees now and just ate a huge day wrecker brownie...and following it up with a bowl of Super Silver Haze. Hope everyone is doing well....looks like today I made a new friend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back