Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How I let this happen ? -- Listening to the Rolling Stones and Fergie doing "Give Me Shelter " -- Then it's "Sympathy For the Devil " -- Too late hooked on the Stones tonight !

Good morning Giggy Hope you're off to an excellent start good morning everyone

Morning O.F.C. !-- Dragging down here !-- Up fighting my demons half he night !-- Ugh ! --Stuff hurts !

morning bud, doing the best i can. you?

I'm doing not too bad just redoing the grow room about to build some flood and drain tables right into the room so then all the piping will be running through my sub floor so you won't see any of it then when It's all said and done I'm going to cap it all with Cedar hopefully it looks pretty nice

Good morning all. Had a long night & had to stay for an educational lecture! Nodded off twice & almost fell out my chair! Ha ha! Smoking some Blueberry this morning. Gonna put the Monday beans in the crockpot before I go to sleep. Hope you all have a good day.

View attachment FB_IMG_1489480208304.jpg

Bud unless something goes wrong we got International Strawberry seed maturing !-- The mother is just a little thing but should be enough to work with !-- The little B.B. King got some pollen too !-- Strawberry / Blueberry ? No telling what's gonna come out that !

That's awesome man between the two of them should make something pretty tasty

Bud I still got the bag -- Maybe I slap something else around with it !-- Did the dad have wide interned spaces or was he stretchy ?

I guess when D.D. comes home later this week I gotta go to the salvage yards looking for a bike to rebuild !
I miss my scooter !--

Bud I still got the bag -- Maybe I slap something else around with it !-- Did the dad have wide interned spaces or was he stretchy ?

He was stout nice and close together I didn't keep the one that was stretchy

You can never tell how a breeding will go until you grow them out. The purple pineapple bomb from Snowhigh had a few that smelled like human waste. Not pleasant at all.

I know that's true Umbra !-- What's that probability thing that says most will fall near the middle ? -- I'm after the fringe stuff !-- Fact is if U give me a big sack of seed to something that is 90% sativa ? -- Somewhere in that sack of seed will be an indica leaning girl !-- My problem is I don't have the room to explore stuff like that !-- Strawberry pollen on a B.B. King girl -- No telling what will be there !-- The Strawberry? -- I just want a strong Strawberry terepene profile on a potent girl that will grow the way I want !-It don't have to breed true or anything -- I just want the one plant !-- Is that too much to expect ?--

I had that Bubblicious smelled like rotting fruit in a bowl of fuel oil !-- I found it unpleasant !-- She been gone !-- One of her sisters may have been a perfect bubble gum match but the one I had stank !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back