Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that aint it cuz. mp been struggling since around 2014, can't put this one on trumpy

Good morning YD, MP is not struggling. I get tired of hearing that. This is a great site, my favorite. Legalization changed us. It is alive and changing and still meeting a lot of folks needs. I hear good things. Facebook is alive and well with sites just like this.

I belong to 2 or 3 canna sites. None have more than a dozen or so regular posters. They all have 100's of members, but most folks are lurking, reading, and absorbing the info, just not posters. I was a guest here for several months before posting here. On this site, the visitors have always exceeded the members. If you look at numbers, MP is quite popular. However, that is not to say that it is what it used to be. But, in my opinion if all you want are numbers, buy a calculator.

I get a new ride soon Rose !-- No big deal !-- The F.B.I and CIA investigation ain't fake news --this will be over soon !-- Then when the green wave begins to roll again MP and the O.F.C. gonna be bigger than ever ! -- The new administration wants to put me in jail and I can't express my disapproval ? -- that's some twisted sheet ! --

Keef, its the members and their postings that have made MP what it is as well as what it was. The election changed many things, including this site. But it is still the members and their posting that will make or break it.

I'm not saying mp is crappy or worn out, simply saying we used to have more regular traffic. i am active on a few, and mp is my fav. all i was trying to say was we used to be busier than now. I wonder if weed being more legal than before makes for less traffic on the forums? instead of people having to find a forum for info, i imagine there might be more local info than before..

I'm not saying mp is crappy or worn out, simply saying we used to have more regular traffic. i am active on a few, and mp is my fav. all i was trying to say was we used to be busier than now. I wonder if weed being more legal than before makes for less traffic on the forums? instead of people having to find a forum for info, i imagine there might be more local info than before..

That's a really good question man because it's illegal so many places it's socially acceptable to talk about it in the open So people are finding that knowledge in their backyards instead of going on the forms

So far this morning I am getting absolutely nothing done haha although I've listen to some good tunes and smoked a couple fattys so far

What up Bud ? -- About half the U.S. have some kind of legal access to weed in some form -- The rest of us still face jail for so much as a joint !-- Even those free states are at risk -- We got a new drug tzar who insist Cannabis is a gateway drug to hard narcotics and Then there's General Beauregard Sessions who's goal is to enforce federal law over local and state laws !-- Especially the states that have ended prohibition !-- People are afraid to be active on sites like MP !-The legal future of the Cannabis is being attacked by the present administration so being active here is one of the few ways I can show my support for the Green Wave ! -- They won't even let us vote on it !-- So Bud I am happy for U but our struggle isn't over down here !

Look I know it ain't right but I do march to a different drummer !

Bud I don't think I'll be getting a coffee can full of seed from these girls but I bred them to your Strawberry and we gonna have some seed !-- Big Mothers Huh ?

View attachment 20170502_113344.jpg

I'll say it one more time for effect. Most of the old posters from a bunch of sites simply do their business on IG now. Its quick, easy and with you always. I'm sorry I don't post as much, but if you were following me on IG you would see that I am still very active, just don't have time to sit and wait on a slow site that might or might not load pic's on any given day. I snap a shot when I'm in action and post straight to my account....easy peasy and that's were a lot of people have gone tbh. Peace

I tell you I sure am getting excited to try this white cookie

91f99a00b41deea67cae91689adcbe09.jpg

hahaha it took a minute to get used to it, but now I'm hooked up with a ton of peeps and I would rather IG than post tbh.

It's pretty simple to me !-- If I didn't want to be here I would leave --

Giggy I don't do Facebook !- I can barely find my way here--I Google stuff and send e-mail but that's about the extent of my computer skills !-- The other day someone ask me to send them a link! -- I don't how to do stuff like that !

Kraven, you rested up from your 420 parties

Yes ma'am. I sure had a blast out there and got to meet a few peeps I was looking forward to meeting. I'll prolly head back out there late summer for a week or two.

Afternoon OFC. Just now Wake and Baking. Beautiful morning here. Babies are do better this time around. Maybe I'll get white frost this time. Sure do hope so.:bong2:

I have never been on IG, and i am 29 years old. lol not your average youngin'..
I see a lot of growers are on IG though, bunch of my friends in the car restoration world are there now. I guess i will have to do a slow drive by with the windows down and take a peek

Almost done with my Lunch break . Gotta go back to work.
By the way,,,what is IG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back