Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 1st plant under the buds "The White -x- Nepal Indica " -- She works really well for me and make very good smoke !
2nd one is GDP-X-B.R. -- She don't have any color but she don't need it !

3rd plant pic is my Master Kush -- Some people don't like the flavor !-- Not D.D..'s favorite but I like it !

Fore I get off into some Stanky Skunky stuff I want to know if there is something else don't smell so bad !

I had that Bubblicious smelled like rotting fruit in a bowl of fuel oil !-- I found it unpleasant !-- She been gone !-- One of her sisters may have been a perfect bubble gum match but the one I had stank !

Honestly I didn't know you were interested in a bubblegum strain Keef. I hit the Indiana Bubblegum I had with that Nepalese Indica, I have them somewhere. I never had a chance to pop any.

Umbra when D.D. ordered some seed - I don't remember what --I told her if she saw anything else she wanted order it and they showed up !-- I just grow the stuff but I didn't like that !-- I think some the peeps got some Bubblicious -x- B.B.King -- I know Ness got some !-- Probably others !-- Mane I never know what I'm be interested in !-- A variety could have the most heavenly sounding name U ever heard and be a piece of sheet !
Only way I know to find out is grow it and put it in the pipe and decide for myself !-- I also wouldn't be surprised if half the varieties available commercially ain't what they say it is !-- It could even be an honest mistake !-- Do U really expect a breeder to tell U the exact way a variety was created !-- I see the shuck and jive B-S talk ! -- That's why it's about the one plant for me !-- Don't care what it is !-- All I care is how do it do me ?

Umbra got all sorts of stuff !-- I want hear more about is that breeding project for potentcy !-- I didn't forget I know he doing it !-- After seeing what I have of his breeding --He got my attention !--Cause he has sent me some fine stuff !

Honestly I didn't know you were interested in a bubblegum strain Keef. I hit the Indiana Bubblegum I had with that Nepalese Indica, I have them somewhere. I never had a chance to pop any.

Smoking some of that Bubblicious even as we speak! I like it & it does not smell like rotting fruit to me.

I told U guys I ain't no breeder !-- Dam Bubblicious come back to haunt me !-- That Bubblicious --B.B. King cross was no suppose to happen but I got sloppy and had plenty seed that wasn't post to be !-- So Bud send me some that Strawberry pollen -- I do my best Keef imitation and I think I see seed set on some them girls around that strawberry !-- Sheet !-- We'll at least I know who the daddy is !-- He mighta got my Widow -- Rose's Purple Haze and Umbra's GDP-x- BPU and I meant to get some on a little B.B. mom !-- So ?
I hope I don't get too many unplanned seed !-- I wanted a Strawberry -- Now I gotta see what I did ?

Been reading through old threads. MVP hall of fame and old grow threads. Kinda makes this place have an echo now.

I don't get out much is "echo" a good thing or a bad thing ?

Not sure if it is good or bad, but there were considerably more growers posting regularly. More grow journals, more user games, 16 oz plastic cup grow competitions, but it was a different world then.

I wasn't around then but there has never been a time like we experiencing right now !-- This is a long ways from "normal" !-- Speaking of which I saw what happened up there by Cane and Rose -- I hope they not in jail !-- Rose got the vertigo !-- She can't outrun no po-po !

Morning Giggy, OFC....coffee and trimmers, headed out to do my thing ;)

U guys were talking about the "good old days "-- Last night ? -- The present political climate has growers hiding again !-- I almost broke and ran myself not long ago !-- Still might !-- Of course there are fewer people posting--- they afraid !--- Can U blame them ? -- The bright shiny future of the green wave is in serious trouble !-- There hasn't been a loss of interest in what we do !-- People just hiding in the shadows out of a sense of self preservation ! - Can't blame them for that !

Good morning guys... Keef, this stuff be getting real now... People are talking Alzheimer's on an early morning NBC show I tape. I went to sleep worried I will tell you that. why was that civil war? really? Thank you. One more thing and I am done.. I miss george bush.:cry:

Umbra how are you this morning?

Kraven, you rested up from your 420 parties?

Giggy, how is the shoulder? Keef, I hope you can get a new scooter and there isn't ww3 so you can drive it.
Have a great day you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back