Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take my thumb off that hole while taking a hit and it hit U in the back of the head and U loose the ability to breathe!

this may sound unappealing, but really goes well together....shepherd's pie and peanut butter milk stout

Some people turn they nose up at crawfish Umbra !-- Eat up ! Don't hurt me none !-- Wonder how they milk them little peanuts ?-- Now that's something worth thinking about ! -- This new pipe is a trick pipe !-- Put your thump over the carburetor hole and try to light it U gonna get your thumb burned !-- How I know ? -- I don't want to talk about it !

so many breeders, so many beans, way too much to take in, and way too much money to pay for it all

I will definitely agree with you on that one I could spend a lot of money at that event between seeds and treats and everything else hope you're having a good evening so far if you do go I would definitely check out jinx proof he's got some pretty nice stuff with him at that event so does TGA

At an event like that you get to see the weed, smoke the weed, and see what kind of extracts it will make before you buy the beans. You can ask the breeder questions that would be difficult otherwise.

At an event like that you get to see the weed, smoke the weed, and see what kind of extracts it will make before you buy the beans. You can ask the breeder questions that would be difficult otherwise.

I would be in heaven :48:

Morning O.F.C. ! -- I got high and forgot to check in !-- Wake and Bake -- Bunch of Old Farts !
Yesterday Dog said something about light leaks in bloom ? -- So I went into bloom during lights out to take a pic of bloom in lights out to see if I had any light leaks !-- Ruh - Row !-- Hey it's working for me so if it ain't broke don't fix it !

View attachment 20170603_072926.jpg

That light leak to the left is veg which comes on at 6 am and goes off at midnight -- Bloom is 8 am --8 pm !
That window looks like a stary night !-- Guess I could fix that ?

morning ofc, thought i would drop in and say hello. been busy in the garden and finally got my plants to grow the way i wanted, but i must have stressed my male 88g13/hp's as they showed balls under 24/7 lights but the girls are under the same light cycle and have been close to two years now with no problems. i moved the two auto's in with the g13 and sour diesel girls and put the boys in their own box. i'm gonna get the pollen and try so this is going to take a minute before i know if i wasted my time on them. had a couple folks tell me they had this happen and the offspring was fine. so we will see. oh going back to work after being off for three months is a pain all over my body. peace

Morning all, Sub and Mrs Jill are good peeps. You should go Umbra, get your finger on whats on the horizon, at the least make it a business trip so you can write off some expenses.

I'm with Kraven !-- Umbra U gotta go !-- Soon as I can figure out the how to -- I'm be making as many cups as I can !-- -- I don't know the players U guys talk about !-- I will one day !-- If I'm do this I need to know who the players are !-- U guys start talking about these different breeders and I feel like a kindergarten student !
I been busy just trying to learn to grow this stuff !-- Still got a lot to learn but I'm getting a little more comfortable with it !-- I needs to know more stuff about this plant ! -- First chance I get to hang out with other growers I'm there !--

Giggy in da house !-- Hey Cuz if U can save ole Keef little bit of that 88g13hp pollen !-- Princess Nightshade I got from U would like to meet him !--- I share the seed with U !-- I think Kraven would want a few too ! -- I don't know these things but if my peeps want a cross let's make it happen !-- I listened about that BBSL male and kept him !

Giggy I forgot !-- Bout a week or so I'm take a clone from the Widow I got from U and my old Widow -- Then the Widow showdown is on !-- May the best Widow win !

good morning peeps,

Giggy i bet it is hard to get back in shape. you can do it.. ouch though. sorry.

So mr rb fell off a ladder 18 years ago and shattered his heal. He has not been allowed to go past the 3rd step of the ladder, my rule, without a spotter. Yesterday he missed the second step and blew his knee!!! i can't believe it. He decided to not go to er but wait and see an orthopedist on Monday. We have an appointment for monday morning. His knee is swollen huge. we ice.. He is using my mommy's old walker... she was 5'2 he is 6'2 but it works...

Mr wilson can't get neutered yet, he has an issue with his blood work. I think i will just worry for the weekend. I tried to get a urine sample from Wilson this morning... that didn't work so well.
I am crawling under the bed now. with my pipe.

When someone like Rose gives U some seed and says "These are special but I can't tell U what they are " -- What would U do ? -- I got they a** wet soon as I laid hands on them !-- I had several up and sent the rest of the seed out to someone !-- Anyone out there sitting on a couple Bubba's Momma seed ?-- I don't know this could be a girl !- I wanted this one just because Rose said it was special !-- This all I got left !

No one has those seeds Keef except who you gave them to. It is VERY special. I have a few myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back