Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra -- The 1st - 2 King Louie I sexed are girls plus the 1st Box Of Chocolate is also a girl !-- Thank U for the seed !-- I still got a couple more to sex !

Rose U certainly steered me right with Purple Haze and the Hoe Berry -- So I'm sure it is special !-- Just wish I had more than this one but who knows? -- It might be all I need !

Bud -- Next time D.D. is home I get those International Strawberry seed out to U ! -- What U looking for should be there !-- I'd let them age awhile before germing !- I'll get with U before I ship them --Make sure we got everything straight !-- Grow them big and grow them strong !-- I hope it's da bomb and will be around for awhile !-- Don't just be satisfied with the first female !-- Try several and keep the best !

Yes sir, thats why i like her so much, she should be real piney by now, should smell like a fresh cut scrub pine plot...and be nearly as sticky. I sure love her, super happy you found her too, she looks right!

Good morning everyone. Since I have been breathing better, I have been sleeping better. When we first moved to CA, we went to the Emerald Cup. We wound up parking mile, maybe mile and half from the entrance, it was so packed. It was like a who's who of breeders from BOG to DJ Short.

Umbra I told U sometimes stuff happens up in da O.F.C. !-- Glad U breathing better !-- I believe in angels cause I know one !

Umbra a mile -- mile and a half !-- I'll be wanting one them mobility scooters like I faced on the quest for twinkies !-- I think I needs me one but It'll have to have some modifications !-- No one has to know I get around just fine and brought the mobility chair so I always have a place to sit down ! -- Chair needs to be a little quicker than stock too! --

Tons of people have been chasing a limited release strain called purple punch. I wheeled and dealed a pack last night. Cost me 10 seeds, lol. sour dubb x Oregon lemons.

That's another reason for U to get yo a** up to that cup and network ! -- Purple Punch? -- Why U do this to me ? -- I'm sick man !

Umbra a mile -- mile and a half !-- I'll be wanting one them mobility scooters like I faced on the quest for twinkies !-- I think I needs me one but It'll have to have some modifications !-- No one has to know I get around just fine and brought the mobility chair so I always have a place to sit down ! -- Chair needs to be a little quicker than stock too! --

We caught a ride with a woman who worked for a vendor. She had a parking pass and parked right at the gate. I can't remember her name, but her dog was named Jack.

I probably didn't need to take anymore caps so I did it any way !-- How many is that this morning anyway ?
That's a good question !-- I be spiderman in a little while !-- Walking on the ceiling and stuff !-- Talking to Jesus ? -- He alright but he get high too much !

smoking some golden ticket samples I took earlier. speech not functioning well...Vulcan mind link. the synesthesia comes and goes with this one.

Kraven, thank you so much for the private nurse call. You were so helpful. We are doing the heat and ice and aleve and i gave him 2 baby aspirin with it. I hope he didn't really mess it up bad.. Thank you again.

Umbra I could do a happy dance that you can breath, happy for you.

Keef, i heart you.

Back at ya Rose !-- Ya'll my only link to the weed world !-- Sometimes I feel like people must have felt in Roman outpost or colonies like Jamestown !-- Living in a hostile environment with only one link to the outside world ! -- I do alright !-- Ya'll got Cups we got Jail !--Sometimes I just have to imagine what that would be like !-- Can't wrap my mind around it !-- I'm holding and the po-po is coming ? -- I been running too long to stop now !-- I got to go !

G'day everyone, beautiful here today. Gonna give the JeeP its annual bath & wheel polish.

Afternoon OFC. Rose, so, sorry about mr. rb's knee. There always got to be something going on. Rose, I think, I over water and stress the plants out. They look better today. My ph water reading is 6.0 and my EM1 water reading is 7.0, The Tem.82/Hum.71, I don't like the Hum being so high. Just put another fan blowing out of the grow room and that brought the Hum. down to 66. Check the soil and it is dry on the top, I am going to give it another day and water with a Bloom Fertilizer. I want to see frost on the leaf this time around. I can smell that smell, the last grow I didn't. Thing seem to be getting better. Like keef says where's my pipe. Be my first hit of the day.:bong2:

It's 91 outside and that is without the heat index. Hum. is 74 feel like 100 to me. Did a little yard work that is enough for me, my hair got soaked. Going to wait until the sun goes down before I can finish up outside.

Hello, Nick what ya smoking? I got my pipe packed with the Aurora Indica and a cup of coffee.

B.B. getting close !- She put on a last burst of trichs first !-- Master Kush and GDP-X-B.R. Got a couple more weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back