Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U see that pic of the Master Kush up there Ness ? -- Came out the same pack of seed as your's !

I wish I had some wheels to wash !-- The scooter dog been harassing me !-- She wants to be back on 2 wheels !-- Got one them chest baby carrier things !-- Put it on and drop her in !-- Once U a scooter dog U can't go back !-- She need to ride !

She like D.D. !-- They both got the attitude of --"Don't bore me with the details ! --Just make it happen ! "

Oh my gosh that face... poor little girl. Give her what she wants please. I don't care, put the vest on and take her for a walk...

I bought her off with a piece of bologna !-- That'll only last so long ! -- I get played all the time !

Rose I ain't accusing U of anything but how high did U get Mr. RB before U sent him up that ladder ? --

Tons of people have been chasing a limited release strain called purple punch. I wheeled and dealed a pack last night. Cost me 10 seeds, lol. sour dubb x Oregon lemons.

Damn buddy that is a good score :48:

The Master Kush is sure looking pretty Keef. Send MoJo my way. It's time for a good grow. I have waited to long. Lilly sure know what she doing. So, cute. I have look up a recipe for dog biscuits and I be making biscuits. They just love there biscuits. It's time for a hit.:bong2:

Afternoon OFC,
Had to make the Monthly run to the City to refortify. Mrs. Hippy sprung for a 5000 Btu Air Conditioner. For the Veg Room. She really liking them Jars of Weed. Started Buying Nut's by the Gallon. Gonna work on the room tomorrow. `I need another Joint. :48:

It was good to talk to you today Rose, you know I'm only a call away. If anything changes please call. I am finally getting a few snips of BLR sent to me [Black Lime Reserve] ...was confirmed today.

"From Aficionado Seeds comes Black Lime Special Reserve, an indica strain that descends from Woodman Canyon Oil Can, Lime Afghani, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, and Chemdawg Special Reserve. Flavors of pine, lemon, and black pepper are ushered in alongside uplifting euphoria, leaving you feeling tingly and relaxed."

What's for supper O.F.C. ? -- I'm thinking about some shrimp something !-- Garlic butter Shrimp over some pasta ? -- Maybe some shrimp scampi ? -- Don't make me get all Forest Gump up in here !--

Hippy --UPS man bring me a case of empty mason jars once in awhile !-- He brought me a gallon of this Voodoo Juice I use the other day !-- $228 dollars a gallon ! -- Or something like that !-- That's the live part of my live res.!-- He always bringing me stuff in big boxes and I can't get them in the recycling bin !-- So they building up in the garage !-- I need an easy solution and burning them in the back yard ? -- Let's just say they don't like it and we have a lot of wind !

I got another moral question !-- I got a chocolate cake mix -- If I mix it up and make pancakes with the mix and use Hershey's chocolate syrup and some whip cream -- Is that wrong ? -- Da weed gave me da munchies !-- I got ice cream too !-- It's the weed no doubt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back