Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done French toast with chocolate milk then topped it with nutella and then a chocolate whipped cream. Should of put sprinkles on it

Got the Grill going here, Steaks. Keef I do not know anything about voodoo juice. I have been looking at Growcentia MAMMOTH P Microbes. Been hearing great things. Kravens, umbra or anyone else. Do you have any thoughts.

This is voodoo juice Hippy !-- Hope U can see it O.K. !-- I did use Hydroguard which only had the top microbe this one has !-- but I was wrong it wasn't voodoo juice the UPS man brought me it was a gallon of Tiger Bloom ! -- The Voodoo Juice is an inoculate with lots of beneficials! -- I don't do res changes in bloom I just top off for 2 months !--Might be a little more expensive than a chemical res. but it's working for me !

View attachment 20170603_174726-1.jpg

Hippy if U into making your own stuff look up Richie Riches Hydro tea !--- It's a microbe tea U make yourself ! -- I'm lazy I just buy stuff !

Woodhippy, I got the grill going here too, with baked potato and pork and beans. Did the river today and Harley actually stayed in the canoe.

I recycle my dirt and occasionally I make a tea by taking a bagful of compost and soaking it in a 5 gallon bucket of water. Add some molasses and voila!

Hey Nick, I would love to ride again. Think I feel safer on the Highway on 3 wheels Now a days.

Looking at this. (3) unrooted cuts (from a healthy vigorus mom) of WarBird OG, ISP's Private Stock, cut (day of shipping) and shipped priority.

Genetics: SFV OG (cut) x West Coast Dog (F-4 male) bred by Hed (RIP) in Orlando, Florida.
I am gonna be in trouble if I buy anything else.

No Nick I have not Rode in 15 years. Now my hands and balance ain't what they used to be. Its a Pipe dream. Maybe one day. Wife is on board for a Tric. Funding pending.

Umbra's Surprise !-- I see Umbra's frost on it !-- That's got me excited !-- No telling what it is !-- So Umbra that mammoth stuff work just as well as Voodoo Juice? -- I have to look it up !-- I sure saw a difference when I started using Voodoo Juice but I'm down with cheaper if it is just as good ! --
Nick that's pretty much same thing in Richie Riches Hydro tea !-- Bag of Fox Farm ocean dirt or whatever they call it soaked in water with a little molasses !-- few other things Ike earth worm castings !
Hippy that Voodoo Juice is expensive but I only use 3 mills per gallon every other week or so in bloom so a gallon last long time !-- I been getting it in quarts ! -- D.D. say she buy me a gallon I say O.K. !

Did you see a difference in the mamoth p. Is it worth the cost, For a Small grower like me.

I honestly don't know. I was led to believe that no living organism would survive in my setup. The truth is with the CO2, the double ended lights, and the biowave, I'm not sure I would notice that much of a difference with it or not.

Friend won the beans at an auction last year [BLR] Umbra and he finally is getting a few cuts out and I happen to be on the list. I'm not sure what MG wanted for them but it was something insane I believe. I have yet to try it but excited to give it a run and see what the hype was all about ;)

U got a totally different set up that me Umbra !-- U grow in coco coir and your nutes are in your water not the coco !-I see what U mean !- I got a recirculating system so once it's colonized with enough good beneficials I just reinnoculate every couple weeks to make sure no bad microbes can take over !
Hippy if U growing in water I would suggest this Voodoo Juice but I'm not sure if it would help so much in dirt ! -- In water -- I gotta have my LEDs-- RO water -- EM-1 -- and my beneficials !-- Everything else is negotiable !--

I honestly don't know. I was led to believe that no living organism would survive in my setup. The truth is with the CO2, the double ended lights, and the biowave, I'm not sure I would notice that much of a difference with it or not.
Thank You, Thinking I might try it. Down the road.

Kraven U run different than either of us right ? -- Don't U run a straight chemical res with that 3 part GH stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back