Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bud of the month Umbra with that Box of Chocolates! Hopefully Keef will get a beauty out of the seeds you sent him. Having some Riot Berry x BPU this morning- - niiiiccccceee.....

Morning all, working on a brownie and a bowl of Orange Cookies....gonna rain and my BIL is coming so we gonna smoke a brisked and have some good times today. Peace

Ugh !-- I got a BOC girl ! -- I'll cut her soon !-- I also got 2 King Louie girls and 2 tiny clones off one waiting to get cuts off the other !-- Was taking bud off the vine to dry some more in a big bowl -- Found 4 seed bred accidently !--Seed fathered by Bud's Strawberry Rhino male !-- I'll look more careful for some more before they go in a jar !--

Ness -- That guessing what to do is one reason I ended up a water pharmer !-- I don't have to "water" or fertilize -- After I start a box all I have to do is replace the water the plants drink !-- About once a week I look inside each box to see if the nute water low !-- I got a recipe of stuff I add to that nute water so I never over fertilize or under fertilize ! - Other than topping off nute water and watching for bugs my timers do the work !-- I mostly just smoke it !-- I got to trim that Master Kush from the pic today maybe !-

Morning D.D. !-- Wish U was here !-- I apologize about the belt and the floor !-- Took the "head off that belt with a battle ax !--It just happened so dam fast !--No time to think !-- I just took out the threat !-- I fix it !-- I liked that belt too !-- When U get home U won't even be able to tell anything happened !

Seems a bit nuts but everyone is looking for there own true vision of perfection.Or else they just wanna make a million:vap-Bong_smoker:
I know I'm wrecked. Just spent more time fixing spelling then typing

Without a doubt I struggle for my weed to be perfect. But it is being grown by a person who by definition is far from perfect, it is a struggle I can never win. So instead, I try to allow the plant to express its genetic nature the best I can. Smoking some temple booty.

Giggy in da house !-- Oh we gonna have a Widow throw down !-- Got this other little prize from U too ! - This prize Is called Mazar !-- Mazar - I - Shariff is the traditional plant used to make "Milk of Mazar" -- Old school Lebanese Blond Hash !-- I got my cuts rooted and ready !-- Gonna be making some hash I am !

View attachment 20170604_095503-1.jpg

Was that masked man Hopper doing a drive by !-- Be glad when this job is over !-- Hopper needs some rest and time off !

Oh my Keef, thanks for the belt laugh. at your expense.. that was funny.

Yes, i am not sure what all the striving for the perfect nug is about... Pipe dreams. get it?

WH, we been missing you. hugs doood.

That's a good one haha

Morning OFC. Over cast here. Rose, I fertilized my grow with a bloom extra strength 2-8-4. I made 1/2 of the strength. I went in and check on my grow and the tips of the leaf turn yellow quick. Do you have any idea what is going on? What about Wilson is he going to be O:K? Time for a Hit.:48:

What was your pH Ness when pH is not correct it can make plants yellow very fast :48:

Morning everybody. Keef looking forward to the compare. I got three ww's in the woods.

Giggy and keef keep an eye on that one with l mine it grew really stringy and wiry and as you guys of seen usually my plant stand up pretty good but she was all over the place had kind of a chemical smell when she was done tasted pretty good though real frosty

Hi keef what ya got cooking today? keef, I just love being a dirt farmer. And, I don't have to worry about ele. going up any more with pump in all. Maybe if they legalize mj. I will get some space in the barn for a water farm. But, that would be a long ways away. Here have a hit.:48:

Bud, now that you mention it, I forgot to test water after adding fertilizer. The one thing that I always want to, life goes on.:bump::bong2:

Well I carved out a 5 x 5 area in the spare bedroom. Got everybody moved. Will be able to go from 3 boxes to 5. Box 4 in there waiting on seedlings. Got to decide on whats next.

That's what happened here Hippy !-- 3 bedroom home and just me and D.D. - Took awhile to convince D.D. to let me use a room for growing !-- Started in the walk in closet off the master bath !-- Master bedroom is to the back of the house so I moved us to one the front bedrooms and D.D. still got her blacked out day sleeping room !-- I still use that walk in closet for veg and the bedroom is turning into a nice bloom room !
Just finished trimming that Master Kush !-
Yeah Bud that Widow is about 70% sativa I had some thought they were vines !-- Took a lot of seed to find one that was so stretchy that I could manage it !-- The one I got don't stretch as much !

Ness this is like growing school to me !-- D.D. one them high dollar nurses and she needs to get out nursing !-- Only way she can get out nursing is if her income can be replaced !-- I'm crippled up and couldn't hold down a job !-- I got one ace in da hole !-- I can grow fine weed !-- So I'm trying to get my ducks in a row and put some stock up ! -- I don't move any yet !-- but I'm already looking for a distributor up in Austin and over in Houston !-- Just got to be real careful !-- Things are coming together and I hope one day soon to tell that high dollar Nurse to quit her job !

I'm working a contact in the San Marcos -- New Braunfels area who might have a distributor for me !-- That works out I'll expand as needed ! -- I think they'll like what I do !-- This ain't street weed !

Decided to pop some beans....
Chiquita bananas
grape pearls
Mt Hood Huckleberry
sour dubb x BoC

drying the lemons beans.

Too many caps !-- U can only get so high and still trim ! -- I can no longer trim but I'm done anyway !--
I see a nap in my future !

U ever ask a question just to see what the reaction would be ?-- I'm down for a nap !-- Ya'll be good !

drying sample of lemon project seeds
Oregon lemons F2
(lemon larry x lemon thai) x Oregon lemons
(super lemon haze x sour bubble) x Oregon lemons
squish x Oregon lemons
king louis 13th og x Oregon lemons
sour dubb x Oregon lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back