Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think HB need something breed into her to stop the stretch. Or tame it. I know nothing about that. Need veg to pick up a little going to 20/4 light schedule. Were Fine here Rose. Hope thing go well for Bud.

Thank you me too. I have hopes because he isn't in pain when he is in the recliner on ice and my knee ball ( a half flat yellow ball) But he can put NO weight on it...What does hoe berry smoke like? sativa perhaps? interesting plant.

I made bud a speghetti pie, it is one of his faves. It is heart attack on a plate, but other than that it is good. If ya want the recipe i will share.

Hey Rose I have an unsophisticated taste in weed I suppose !-- This "Speedy" sativa ya'll talk about ? -- I never smoked any weed made me want to jump up and do stuff !-- I know more about melty weed !-- Weed that melt U --make U forget where U at --how to talk -- what your name is --and stuff !-- Make U fall thru the couch into the spirit world !-

Keef I grew that GSC Auto it was very speedy. I mean like 7 people smoke at the same time. You have 12 conversations going on at once. Clean the House type stuff. Never Mind DD say's you will not wear a Apron. Just having Fun with ya. The above is true. Smoked a joint of the NY OG Nice Uppity Buss with a Little Sour D taste.

I'm still looking Hippy !-- U do know I smoke all day every day and have caps 3 times a day and still function somewhat ? -- Make me get up and do stuff ? -- Bring it !

Keef you take that purple haze early you have speedy pot.

WH, I hear you about all the conversations going at once. I think we are all ADD anyway.ha..

O-tay Buckwheat !-- Mane we got a storm bout to hit hard !-- That thunder that shakes the ground be happening !-- I'm at the bottom of a dog pile !-- Hep me !

Beach Life Guard truck ran over a sunbather today !-- U got to be on guard all the time !-- That's how they get U !-- One minute U chillin listening to some jams ? -- Next minute U a speed bump ! -- Don't be relaxing !

Morning O.F.C. I be fishing today. Let's all do a doob. :48:

Rose, thinking of you and Bud this am, thoughts and good vibes sent your way :heart:

good luck today rose and bud!
keef, umbra's potluck gave me a super fast sativa, complete with 15 week bloom time. its my go to in the morning and at work. i much prefer fast over couchlock. i hate couch lock... counteracts with my ADD. lol

Good morning OFC. Up early. Garden has another week to go. Smells divine as you walk in the room. The 2 carbon filters are doing their job. Doing wake n bake this morning and already very stoned.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I need some that mythical speedy weed ya'll talk about --I'd smoke some and go mow my yard !--Since I ain't got none I'm in grandpa gear !-- I smoke a lot of weed so I won't be homicidal !-
- Straight and sober ? --
-I would rather run over U with the car than argue with U !-- I have zero patience with ignorance and stupid people !--U want to die for your God ? -- I'll help U !-- No --U don't know what's best for me !--

See I need to be high !

the temple x bpu is pretty sativa. not speed weed but not the couch lock either

I got some of that ? -- No Temple -x- BOC ? -- I look later !-- I'm gonna be alright !-- Pipe of that GDP-x- BPU is a good breakfast weed !-- If I get all speedy and stuff I will over do it and hurt myself !-- End up laid up a few days !-- So it's best I stay slow ! -- I hurt myself when the pay off is worth it but I'm a penny pincher when it comes to spending my pain !--

I knew I had Temple times something !-- They up growing good be sexing some in a week or so ! -- We got rain off and on today so I'm staying in ! -- Got a mess of your White Indica drying and some GDP-X-B.R. coming down late this week !-- It get a little stretchy too !-- I'm digging on hat Snow Desiel !-- Gonna be running some of that regularly !-- This is the first time I trimmed and didn't need to turn the trim into caps soon as I could !-- So I start me a trim stash for hash ? -- Mane I will take green trim and put it right in the oven to dry and decarb at 240 for an hour and I got cap weed !

I gotta check my supplemental CO2 generator today !-- Blueberry wine be bubbling away back there !-- Don't tell me the extra CO2 is not enough to matter !-- I reject your reality and substitute mine instead !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back