Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Bud !-- D.D. gonna walk me thru making a CKN - Sausage and shrimp Gumbo !-- Long distance !-- When I'm high !---Check that !---While I'm really high !--- Plus I just diced a bunch of red and green peppers and put them in the dehydrator before they go bad !-- I'm the kitchen boy today !-- Thinking about shaving some those ckn breast like I'm use in the gumbo and put some jerky seasoning on them and pop them in the dehydrator too !-- I hate to run the thing with only one shelf outta 6 full !-- We'll see !

Not yet Kraven !-- U know an emergency visit can be a marathon affair ? -- I know some the things it could be but I'm sending good vibes to Mr. RB !-- He like a silent member of the O.F.C. anyway !

I'm take some caps !-- Anybody can follow a recipe and make some gumbo straight and sober !-- Where's the challenge in that ? -- Can U do it lit up like a Christmas tree ?- I think I can !-- I'm make half a recipe !-- That's tricky math when U high like me !

What's half of 3/4 ? -- Wait don't tell me! -- I used to swing a dam hammer for a living I know this one !--
---22 ?

Hi guys,

It appears it is a sprain. He goes back in a week. The first guy thought he saw a fracture, but the other one didn't and bud didn't think that cause he is out of pain when off of it. So another week...he can put 50% weight on it only. Ha, he is only putting 0 weight on it now. Thank you for your help and good thoughts. He is to ice only for now and he got a brace. This is good news. He usually ends up w/ surgery.

Umbra, i would seriously be almost dead if i did a rso cap. I am shocked and amazed you can do that.

Thanks again. Oh keef, put 3/4 in a measuring cup and only use half. lol

Hi guys,

It appears it is a sprain. He goes back in a week. The first guy thought he saw a fracture, but the other one didn't and bud didn't think that cause he is out of pain when off of it. So another week...he can put 50% weight on it only. Ha, he is only putting 0 weight on it now. Thank you for your help and good thoughts. He is to ice only for now and he got a brace. This is good news. He usually ends up w/ surgery.

Umbra, i would seriously be almost dead if i did a rso cap. I am shocked and amazed you can do that.

I'm not doing much, lol.

Hi guys,

rose i guess i missed it but hope he has a speedy recovery.

Yeah Giggy anyone can read a micrometer when they straight and sober !-- I'm down with Rose's way ! -- No math needed !-- When I'm real high I ain't real good at math !-- Might be a little spicy !-- I couldn't divide a 1/4 teaspoon in half so I just guessed !-- Tell U da truth? --I guessed on everything !-- It's done except simmer awhile then add the shrimp! -- U never know how it gonna be till after that !-

I think it would be good to keep Mr. RB high next week or so !-- Couch lock high !-- Don't have to worry about him getting up and aggravating it if he can't get up ?

Evening OFC We was suppose to run both fryers today. One Blew a hose for the oil pump. They can not get one till Thursday. I do not know how much oil was lost. We get 9000 Gal 2 times a week. So hippy got a easy week. Rose Glad to hear all will be OK. Umbra Just how High are you. Keef Got my Caps in. Did I say easy week at work. Going to make caps.

That's a lot of oil Hippy !-- Decarb 240 or so for half hour or so and I run it thru a screen wire basket for kitchen use just to make the pieces easier to pack !-- Whittle down a packing stick and go to work !
I don't need anymore caps right now !--

Keef we southern folk and texans at that, food is by a dash and a pinch but most of all taste. What time is dinner? Looks like we having grilled chicken salads. I do need to loose some weight. We will see after i add the cheese.

I know that's true Giggy !-- Gumbo is like red beans ! -- Better the 2nd day ! -- I got my shrimp in it and it's done !-- Make some rice later and throw down! -- It was an adventure !- Just remembered I started running RO water this morning! -- oop!-- Better shut it off !-- Bet that big box be full ?

Hi guys,

Super glad to hear Rosie :)

Keef we southern folk and texans at that, food is by a dash and a pinch but most of all taste. What time is dinner? Looks like we having grilled chicken salads. I do need to loose some weight. We will see after i add the cheese.

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back