Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm full now !-- Yes ole Keef can rock some gumbo !-- Big pot !-- U can't make a little pot of gumbo !-- I eat on it a few days or till I don't want no more gumbo and throw the rest out !-- Me and the pack probably put a dent in it !-- Thinking about something sweet now !-- Da munchie weed !

Hey Keef, when I was a sailor I used to fish under the bridge at the entrance to the harbor at night. We used to slay the weakfish (speckled trout) that would get drawn in chasing the minnows. Nowadays I chase smallmouth bass and crappie. Occasionally I'll go for muskie but they are work. Rumor has it takes 3000 casts to hook a muskie.

Stuck in Logan Airport headed West....in need of a good indica.....

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Feeling alright myself !-- Well good as it gets anyway !--

Nick I pulled a couple crappie in with a Cane pole myself !--U don't be setting the hook on a crappie !-- rip that hook right out that mouth !-- Never seen a small mouth bass we had the large mouth kind like Kraven probably fishs ! -- Wouldn't know a Muskie if it knocked on my door !-- Speckled trout run the bay regularly !
I went down by this boat dock not long after we moved here with my cast net to get some bait !--To catch some specks !-- Caught as many specks as I did bait !-- Took my limit and went home !-- So I haven't used a pole in awhile !

Yeah, they got large mouth around here too. I love fishing for 'em but there just aren't many behind my house. Smallies on the other hand are plentiful. I can go 35 miles and catch hybrids, they are a mixture of large mouth and Striped bass.

Good morning everybody.

Hope U get home soon Cane !
I do need to get a fishing license this year ! -- I was telling Hopper about that fishing tournament they have down here -- They put a tag on a bunch of Red fish and release them up an down the Laguna Madre -- U pay $25 to enter --Pro-- Amateur --kids on a week end fishing trip -- U enter and if U catch a reddish with a tag U win a corresponding prize !-- Some big prizes like truck- trailor -boat combo !-- Runs all summer and fall !-- They also have daily prizes for the most -biggest and such !

Umbra I got my 2 King Louie girls outta 2 I sexed -- Oh she got the plant structure I like !-- She gonna be around !-- I got my cuts !--Now I let the little original seed plant to run so I get a taste while my clones get ready to run !-- That way I know what to expect! -- I got a BOC girl too !-- Get my cuts soon !

I came back from the grow room and that Guy who uses hand tools to build sheet was on the T.V. -- I just want to say I ain't down with hand tools !-- I need power !-- Drill a hole in a log with a brace and bit ? -- No I ain't like that !

That man spend a whole day making a board out of a log !-- I don't understand !-- I go buy that same board for $5 and be home early !-- Makes no sense to me !

This what I call grow chaos !-- I'm not sure what to do or whether to do anything !-- Plants falling all over on each other -- Mane I don't know !--Lots of bud up in there for a little guy !

Looks good man I'll be honest though that is the reason why I switched I was sick of them always falling over and having a hard time holding them up and I didn't want to deal with all that netting ** all that would do is just get me all tangled up :48:

Morning all, wet and rainy again....cant complain, it beats 95% humidity and heat index's of 100+....already had them days....way early in the season. Looks like this summer will be a hot one, which in turn will affect hurricane season.

Kraven on the front end of the system and the back end just cleared us !--

Bud I feel ya !-- I could always move on !--My nute water formulas would work in any water pharming system !-- There's only a certain kind of plant will do this the way I want ! -- I get a bigger place to grow who knows what I'll do ! -- I can do this and only some like the GDP-X-B.R. in the fore ground give me a problem if I bring them to bloom too big !-- I just need to bring them to bloom smaller !--Maybe I use 4-5 smaller plant instead of one big one ? -- White Indica -Snow Desiel - Purple Haze -- Nightshade -- B.B.King -- Mazar --Looks like King Loiue and some others too--They like what I do ! -- Short sturdy plants that work well for me !-

Good morning OFC. Sunny and hot, lol. Keef, you and dojagrower, a cancer patient I know are the only ones growing louie. His has great structure and is flowering also. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. I definitely think the louie x Oregon lemons will be special. I figured lemon louie is a good name. Bunch of interest in my beans all of a sudden.

Kraven on the front end of the system and the back end just cleared us !--

Bud I feel ya !-- I could always move on !--My nute water formulas would work in any water pharming system !-- There's only a certain kind of plant will do this the way I want ! -- I get a bigger place to grow who knows what I'll do ! -- I can do this and only some like the GDP-X-B.R. in the fore ground give me a problem if I bring them to bloom too big !-- I just need to bring them to bloom smaller !--Maybe I use 4-5 smaller plant instead of one big one ? -- White Indica -Snow Desiel - Purple Haze -- Nightshade -- B.B.King -- Mazar --Looks like King Loiue and some others too--They like what I do ! -- Short sturdy plants that work well for me !-

Honestly man you should really try one of these flood tables I think you'd really like it gives you A lot more control over everything you can have small ones big ones small ones and big ones and for the size of plants you grow you could totally keep them in solo cups just something for you to ponder

Keef I'm just loving the bud pictures buddy you're doing an awesome job man :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back