Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought some roma tomato seeds. been thinking of running one in veg and see how it does

I got bell pepper seed drying !-- I thought why the hell not ? -- I keep green onions year round !-- When a fellow wants some fried green tomatoes -- If he don't grow them they hard to find !- -- I wanted to try cherry tomatoes first but these got in the way !-- I can move stuff from hole to hole so I can keep them on the fringes without taking up much grow room ! -- I already know I can grow basil - thyme - rosemary and some the other herbs cause I already did it !-- Rosemary get all outta control real fast !

Been thinking about if and how I could run some cucumber or other vine like food crop on the walls around the veg -- or bloom !-- Any ideas or thoughts ?--

U know how to brew beer already !-- I walk U thru what I do if U want !-- Got room in the freezer for a 5 gallon bucket ?

Good morning OFC. Sunny and hot, lol. Keef, you and dojagrower, a cancer patient I know are the only ones growing louie. His has great structure and is flowering also. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. I definitely think the louie x Oregon lemons will be special. I figured lemon louie is a good name. Bunch of interest in my beans all of a sudden.

I'm interested in both the KL and the new cross OL. When you get the new cross Umbra please lemme know, I'll trade you a few beans for them. Here is my current list, see if you see anything you like.

[FONT=&quot]66 strains / updated 9may17

(Afghan x Maui Wowie) x Chemical Nightmare
(Afgo x Agent Orange) x ChemD
(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow
(Purple Kush x Herijuana) x Critical Kush
(Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) x Arcata Trainwreck (f)
Acapulco Gold
Banana OG x SFV OG
Big Sur (f2)
Blueberry [DJ’s]
Box of Chocolate x Twisted Purple OG
Boy Jack x Black Lotus (f1)
Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja (f)
Buckeye Purple (f4) [Mel]
Candyland x Chemical Nightmare
ChemD Bx3 (f2)
ChemD x Cherry Fuel
Chemical Nightmare (f7)
Cherry Heri
Chocolate Thai #3 x Chemical Nightmare
Chocolate Thai (f2)
Cinderella99 "Grail" x Old Lady(f2)
Diamond District [Kosher Kush x Super Silver Haze]
Goji (f2) [Bodhi]

Golden Sombrero x Big Sur Holy Bud #2
Goldensours (A)
Granddaddy Purple x Chemical Nightmare
Guard Dog
Headband x (OG x ChemD)
Headband x Sour Cherry [Llamabeans]
High Priestess [Alien Empress x G75
( Grail Bx1)]
Hippy Slayer s1
Orange cookies [Instant Cookies x CaliO (f)]
JOI Super Skunk
Killing fields #7 x Madonna
Krush Chunk [LK]
Longbottom Leaf [SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner #2]
Martian Kandy #1 x Resinhead
Martian Kandy x Chemical Nightmare
Mighty Mite
NDN 88 - G13 H/P (f2)
NDN 88-G13 H/P x Super Silver Haze (f)
NSA Fat
NSA Frosty
Nurse Larry
OG Graze
Old Toby [Pre98 Bubba x Chem4 Bx]
Panama Red
Pennywise x Chemical Nightmare
Phantom Cookies x Chemical Nightmare
Riotberry (f2)
Seraph
SFV OG x Tres Sister
Snow Leopard
Sour Bubble Bx3
South Lake Silver [Buddha Tahoe OG x Super Silver Haze]
Space Ladies [Space Jill x Romulan/Flo]
Super Sour Diesel x Chemical Nightmare
Synergy Queen [Cinderella99 x Romulan/Flo]
Timewreck #1 [[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blood Wreck x Vortex] (BW Dom w/nice colors)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Timewreck #2 [[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blood Wreck x Vortex](better weight and potency, not as colorful)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Unk Swag
Vietnamese Black (f2)
WarDawg
Willy Jack
Willy Jack x Red Dragon Bx (f2)[/FONT]

Here she is Kraven !-- KL herself !-- This is just the original seed plant . -- Once the sexed and I get a few cuts rooted I let the little thing finish instead of pulling them back into veg . -- She gonna grow like Nightshade ! -- My kinda plant !

View attachment 20170606_152813-1.jpg

Evening OFC, Another day done, Had a 1.5 hour break down right off the bat this Morning.
This keeps up they will make me work Saturday. Kraven Nice list. Keef that sure is a pretty plant.

I'm interested in both the KL and the new cross OL. When you get the new cross Umbra please lemme know, I'll trade you a few beans for them. Here is my current list, see if you see anything you like.

Acapulco Gold
Banana OG x SFV OG
Big Sur (f2)
Blueberry [DJ’s]
ChemD Bx3 (f2)
ChemD x Cherry Fuel
Chemical Nightmare (f7)
Cherry Heri
Chocolate Thai (f2)
Goji (f2) [Bodhi]

Goldensours (A)
Guard Dog
Headband x (OG x ChemD)
( Grail Bx1)]
Hippy Slayer s1
JOI Super Skunk
Krush Chunk [LK]
Mighty Mite
NDN 88 - G13 H/P (f2)
NSA Fat
NSA Frosty
Nurse Larry
OG Graze
Panama Red
Riotberry (f2)
Seraph
SFV OG x Tres Sister
Snow Leopard
Sour Bubble Bx3
Timewreck #1 [[/FONT]
Timewreck #2 [[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blood Wreck x Vortex](better weight and potency, not as colorful)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Unk Swag
Vietnamese Black (f2)
WarDawg
Willy Jack

Yes we can trade. It's funny not many people I know have the Viet black. I have e32 x Viet black.

Kraven U should just box those seed up and send them over !-- I'll catalogue and organize them from U !

Hey I was smoking some that Snow Desiel and had those most brilliant thought of my whole life !-- I know how we can fix all the political divisiveness and everything !-- All we got to do is turn the America switch off then back on again !-- Reset American !-- Problem solved !- - So simple !-- I amaze myself sometimes !

I removed my 1st remark.

Im thinking i will go away for awhile. And no I'm not mad at nobody. Im sure Keef would be happy that my Donald political name voting *** would be gone. Lol,,,not gonna happen Bro. Just going to take a break.
I cant grow anytime soon,,so no reason for me to be here. My Family is very important to me and my Granddaughter is my world and as long as she is with us i will not take any chances. Also im afraid this political crap has really gotten old to me. Guess im on the wrong side for most on this forum,,so i will not be a thorn in anybody's side for awhile. When i can grow again,,i will be back. Hopefully i will still have a few friends still here who will fix Weedhopper up with some good Beans. Like i said,,im not mad at nobody,,,just busy with work and family.
Rose i love you very much and i will stay in touch. Keef i will let ya know if and when i might be around your area.
Peace out my friends,,i will see ya again,,,and i will check in every once in awhile.

I missed something !-- No Hopper I would not be happy to see U go -- for any reason !-- I really hope you'll find a way to stop by for a visit on your beach trip !-- We may not have the same politics but I can live with that !-- I kinda enjoy U being around !-- Be a dull place if we all agreed on everything everytime !

I made a special batch of coconut brandywine -and it is right !--Hid a bottle of D.D.'s Blueberry for Mrs. Hopper -- Been trying to find containers to put a sample of all the varieties I got in jars for Hopper when he make his beach trip !-- Still don't have enough bottles !-(Need another 6 or so )- Eager for his opinion !-- So whatever it was Hopper forget about it !-- U better come see me if U make a beach trip ! -- I'm wrapped all up in this Snow Desiel right now -- I think you'd like this !-- Ya need to come find out ! --

Hopper you are not Alone. I voted the same as you. I have to try hard to not look at those views while I am Here. Stay safe Brother. Hope to see ya check in often.

I will miss you so much wh. I don't consider what we are dealing with now politics, I consider it current events. I hope i never see hilary again..she should just go away and be a grandma. This subject is national security and our standing the world. There is no political discussion. This is our country and our friends all over the world not being able to depend on us. That is not a party line, that is a very real fear.. Would you consider water gate political? I think not. Ok, I m done, i have wanted to say this since the paris agreement. It really isn't about republican or democrats.

If I left WH, would you stay? I will hush i promise.

Stop it Rose,,you know Weedhopper loves you. I aint leaving,,,im talking a break. I aint mad at nobody. I am busy building my Business back up to where it was,,,and enjoying my Granddaughter. I will be back Mam.
As for Political talk,,im just sick of it period. I am going to focus on my family and my Business. We will see what happens on the rest.
Later gators.

Acapulco Gold
Banana OG x SFV OG
Big Sur (f2)
Blueberry [DJ’s]
ChemD Bx3 (f2)
ChemD x Cherry Fuel
Chemical Nightmare (f7)
Cherry Heri
Chocolate Thai (f2)
Goji (f2) [Bodhi]

Goldensours (A)
Guard Dog
Headband x (OG x ChemD)
( Grail Bx1)]
Hippy Slayer s1
JOI Super Skunk
Krush Chunk [LK]
Mighty Mite
NDN 88 - G13 H/P (f2)
NSA Fat
NSA Frosty
Nurse Larry
OG Graze
Panama Red
Riotberry (f2)
Seraph
SFV OG x Tres Sister
Snow Leopard
Sour Bubble Bx3
Timewreck #1 [[/FONT]
Timewreck #2 [[/FONT]
Unk Swag
Vietnamese Black (f2)
WarDawg
Willy Jack

I didn't notice you had Buckeye Purple I sure hope she messages me back I'd like to join that party The pictures she posts on Instagram are incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back