Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a brain damage obsession with me and I know it and can't do anything about it !-- It'll be over when it's over I guess ? -- Rose's right this ain't even about politics anymore !-- It's about finding out about the truth !

decided to pop some more beans
extreme oranges
3 x purple
gdp x sour doja
sour secret

I got nothing in seed form that I don't have alive !-- I gotta run a lot of stuff and find what works for me and what doesn't !-- So I grow everything I can lay hands !

oh I popped a bunch of other stuff too
Chiquita banana
Mt Hood Huckleberry
sour dubb x BoC
grape pearls

Umbra get to where he can breathe again and he start popping seed right and left !-- Put the inhaler down and back away Cuz !-- Save some for tommorrow !-- Don't be like Keef !--

morning guys, i cut a tire on the way home yesterday, in the rain. i had the car off the jack and back on the road in 6 minutes. more rain for today..

NASCAR Yee Yee !!
i was baked when it happened. i put the bowl down, and said, yup i just lost a tire and pulled over.
i always travel prepared. if i don't have a tool in the truck to fix it, it ain't getting fixed on the side of the road anyway. i keep a bottle of each fluid my car takes, and several trinkets designed to bypass or otherwise rig up my ride to get me home. it always eats me that i only have one spare tire, but really how many times have you needed two? but then i tell myself, you don't need it till its too late to get it.
I'm not paranoid. I'm just aware of what can happen, and what will happen given enough time.
that is my philosophy for life.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Is this thing on ? -- Am I at the right place ? -- Mane I need a minute !-- Flat tire ? -- I'm too old to have flat tires !-- D.D. she hard on tires !-- Also got a nice scrape all the way down the riders side of the car now too !-- She got a wee bit close to a concrete pillar ! -- She need a newer car !-- I suggested we get a late model car with a blown engine and get her nephew to put an engine in it like he did to the car D.D. drives !-- Dog what U think ? -- He did a good job !-- $500 labor and an ounce of weed as a gratuity !
Pretty sure he'd jump at the chance !--He and his wife have discovered fine weed and can't get that quality ! -- They were impressed !-- Maybe we do it again except more weed less money ?-- What would be a common midsized 4 door car that I could easily find a car and an engine ? --

Morning folks. Sorry about your tire YD, Glad it was a quick fix. Been waiting for this day, I am breaking ground on my garage today. Since I have given up my nomadic ways I have decided I can't live without a garage.

Listening to Laura Bell Bundy and Having some Joe with my morning Dube. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning Keef. In this hollar we call that bartering. I barter for everything. I rebuilt a distributer for a guy the other day for the 16 ft timbers I need for my garage, traded weed for labor on my roof job. Who needs money? Now if the power company just took cannabis for payment!

That's what I'm talking about Nick !-- U got a nice stash of fine weed and no money ? -- U ain't really broke !
U know the people around U better than I do !-- Things will loosen up around here one day !-- The few times I have turned loose some weed - I attribute it to a contact I have on the west coast ! -- I don't even know any pot farmers !-- I am thinking about a car and engine deal like that !-- Boy if he only knew the truth !-- I don't trust his wife so that's my story and I'm sticking to it !

The po-po around here got a special task force and if they make a bust for weed that is not Mexican brickweed it goes to them !-- They are task with following it back to the source !-- I don't like it !-- Ain't turning loose nothing that ain't going far away from me !

i don't share much at all. i always try to keep the appearance of this weed costing me a lot of money, so when i share, i am as stingy as i would be if i had hard earned retail price $ in it.
keef, i would recommend a four door honda, an accord or a four door civic. there are thousands in junkyards across each state. i own three honda's. a 1994, 1996, 2005. each one is a great car. i scored the 2005 with 150,000 miles, just had the major maintenance done at the honda dealer. gets 38 mpg with ice cold ac. $3,500. i could not pass it up. hell, just ten years ago, you could buy a brand new base model civic for 10 grand.the times have changed
the 1996 has over 450,000 miles. and it still has the original transmission and engine. still returning 28 mpg too.
you can find an engine for 400 bucks or so

That one with 2 buds in it is the sisters -- GDP-X-B.R. in front and The White -x- Black Rose !--
The others ? -- I do not remember who is who !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back