Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I better do the public service announcement again just in case someone doesn't know !-- Early 70's ? I was a cop !-- Military Policeman !-- They taught me stuff they probably shouldn't have !

Been thinking about the Stoner Ranch again lately that's what's up with the gun talk ! -

Been thinking about the Stoner Ranch again lately that's what's up with the gun talk ! -

After hearing about your Stone Ranch me and the old lady started seriously looking at places In BC I want to grow me some outdoor Pinetrees some of these boys are pulling 20 to 30 pounds off one plant I told her I'm not asking for much roughly 2 acres a little more would be nice and if I can't have that then I want A beach house with a double car garage looks like it could happen before the end of the summer the only part of this whole deal I don't like is I'm going to have to find a renter for my Calgary house I hate renters they always f--- around but then again I think giving up all the stress of this city is going to be nice I'm so sick of hearing helicopters and police sirens I told the wife I don't even care if the property has a train driving through it it's got to be better than this

i don't mind a train. i have a few tracks nearby. one is a direct line to the coast. busy

I am not allowed to express myself fully on this matter but U pay insurance year after year and what do U get ?-- I would perfer a check !

Bud they got this Texas Veterans Land Program --10 acres or more Gauranteed very low interest rate and very little or no down payment !-- The government gonna hook me up like that with a place to grow I'd be a fool to pass it up !-- We got to spend a year or so fixing our credit !- I looked at some real estate on line in the area I'm thinking of !-- Found plenty 3 bedroom homes on 10 acres or more for about $85,000 !-- Don't know about real estate prices elsewhere but that's a bargain to me !-- Maybe 2 hours from the beach house !-- I can do that !-- Weed gonna pay for it anyway !

I lived across the street from a firehouse. The first few times the alarm went off I jumped out of bed. After awhile, I'd just roll over and go back to sleep.

Growing weed outside again -- Nope !-- No outside grow for me !---- Wild Pollen !-- Don't have it everywhere but if it's around it'll get U everytime !

Kraven get in the attic the drain to the drip pan for your central air unit maybe plugged and overflowing !-- Easy fix !-- Clear the drain !-- U on your own with the repair !

Yes I defoliate !--I strip the fan leaves with about a week left this is what they look like !--

Evening OFC, Sorry to hear about the water Kravens. Going to get ready and Get another box going in Veg. Fill it with clones to hold on to.

Naw unit it in the hall so no drain pan overflow, thinking my vent cap for the roof might have cracked in the sun and thats where the leak is....rate of rain is over 2" an hr now an no let up in sight, just getting a bit pissed since i still have not started the water repairs from the shower leak....

That was my first thought Kraven because it happened to me !-- My drip pan is over the kitchen and the drain plugged once !-- I caught it soon as it started but still got a water stain on the ceiling around light fixture! -- U know there's a problem when water starts coming out the kitchen light fixture !-- We like 95 degrees without the heat index !-- While ago I saw a coyote chasing a rabbit -- and they was both walking !
Like hell hot out there !
Hippy B.B. be what U want her to be! -She'd grow huge outside I've seen it !-- Yours got that wonderful blueberry smell ? -- Momma does ! -- She grows well for me inside --Not much stretch in bloom --her cuts roots reliably! -- Good producer !-- I got no complaints !-- I'm pleased with her !-- but some Bud's Strawberry pollen got on her !-- So we got some bastid Strawberry / Blueberry seed !-- Who knows what'll come from dat !--

We getting rain at well over 3" and hour now...last hour we got 6" at the house...well a mile down the road.....raining something fierce today.

We getting rain at well over 3" and hour now...last hour we got 6" at the house...well a mile down the road.....raining something fierce today.

I sure hope it's an easy fix like Keef was suggesting The last thing you needs is this stress in your life after the other water damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back