Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea fosure, got me kinkled good right now...ol hippy gonna drop by tomorrow and we are gonna try to smoke out a solution.

yea fosure, got me kinkled good right now...ol hippy gonna drop by tomorrow and we are gonna try to smoke out a solution.

That's the best way to come up with a solution it works for me every time :48:

I haven't looked at the radar lately but it looked to be pulling that humidity off the Gulf and dropping it on U and to the north Kraven !-- We bone dry and hot but have already had our annual rain fall !

Thinking about supper !-- I got left over gumbo and ain't nothing wrong with left over gumbo but I been having a hankering for some chili spaghetti! -- With cheese !-- Don't dare me cause I'll do it !

Evening folks, hope all are well. Been trying to get back in working shape. Them three months off took there toll. Getting stronger but i over did it a bit today. O well i guess i'll set back and burn another, yall join me. Puff puff pass.

morning guys. kraven if you end up needing another hand down the road, let me know. i can come down for a work day if it ends up being something bigger than a two man job. hopefully the roof leak is minor, mine was a few slipped shingles, a little tar and a few new shingles and i was done. fingers crossed for a simple fix!

Morning OFC! May take the pup to the vet today. Other then that I'm relaxing. Lets share a fatty

Thanks YD. Up on the roof today, got a few nails poking through, so gonna need to bull all them nails that are backing out, didn't see an obvious sign so will have to call a few roofers to get them to look at it. The ol hippy just had a safety meeting here and we are gonna do the leak repairs on the wall leak this Saturday, that should go well....the roof looks to be more complicated.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Sorry I'm late !-- Lost my phone !-- Had to get lit to find it !-- Mane U couldn't beat me and make me roof in the south in da hot summer heat !-- Nope !- Can't do it !-- U don't have a lift and want me to haul bundles of shingles up a ladder to the roof ? -- U MUST BE HIGH !-- I used to be a production welder from 6 am until 2 pm --8 straight -- Then some of us formed a framing crew and framed from the time we got off until dark !-- I still got my 20 ounce framing hammer !-- We didn't have any nail guns !-- Then on the weekend I supplied 3 street dealers and made more than I did at my 2 week jobs ! -- My man rode the caboose of the train from border several times a week and sold me kilos for $90 a pound !-- Good Times !-- Especially when the supply dried up except for me !

That was during my first marriage !-- I told them at work one time -- I'll work for free just don't make me go home !--

Well, the vet ain't open until tomorrow. I guess Harley'll just have to suffer another day. On another note, things are about to get interesting around here. Both my daughters are coming to visit at the same time and bringing the brood. Should prove to be interesting keeping the garden on the low-low with 7 kids and 2 adults visiting while the garden is peaking.

:huh::ccc::vap-Bong_smoker:

Good day everyone hope everyone is off to a good start :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back