Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the quality of pictures. My flash does not work. I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the two yellow thing on the stems that meet the stock?

Ness, good morning. I have 3 of the same growing in my garden right now. The yellow areas are just "scars" from where you topped I think, hard to tell 'cause of the focus. Can I ask about your method? Those speckles are ..... interesting

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to get my mind right !-- It's sticky fingers day !-- Trimming my least favorite part of growing !-- Half day maybe little more but I still don't like it !
Nick looks like they gonna do U right !-- Sometimes I get cuts that I just call "Stupid Plants" -- Everyone around them doing fine and they be acting like something is wrong ! -- I'm getting an attitude about them
plants like that -- I have a replacement I throw them out !-- Don't even know what's wrong !-- Some I got no choice but to nurse best I can !-- Like GG #4 -- Could never recover enough to thrive after the bugs !-- Got another one -- Last example of "Bubba's Momma " I got from Rose -- It sit there for months just being barely alive -- It began to slowly recovery and I got that little runt in bloom now sexing ! - So U never know !

Hey Ness !-- This a strange plant and it may be just a scar and it probably is !-- If it ain't hurting the plant the don't worry about it !
Lights be on shortly and I don't think I'm high enough !-I'm liking these new glass pipes !-- I have to confess -- Smoking out a clean glass pipe is new to me !-- U can teach an old dog new tricks !-- My weed got flavors I didn't even know about !-- Where is that Thang?

I'm not ready yet !-- Another cup of coffee and a toke or 2 first ? -- U know in aero I can take a plant out a box and examine what's going on with the roots !-- I've had problem plants with an unhealthy roots -- I have seen in those plants sitting there apparently not growing that they are growing a new root system on bottom even though it looks on top that the plant is doing nothing ! -- I probably got one like I'm talking about ? -- The root system is damaged by over nute--bugs or something it may abandon it's old root system and put out new healthy roots if the problem is fixed in what looks like cloning it's self !-- I don't know lots of stuff but I see stuff with my own eyes and learn! -- Such as thing tiny cuts !-- I didn't know how big they post to be !-- So without knowing it I learned to clone things to small to clone !

Big shrimp festival in town this week !-- Wish D.D. was here maybe we'd go !-- The food arena will read like what Bubba Gump said !-- If U can do it with shrimp somebody be selling it !

Good morning OFC. It rained yesterday and cooled everything off. Looks like it might rain again. Chopping the garden tomorrow.

It rained pretty hard here last night to Umbra when i came and checked on the flower room this morning my 4 x 8 flood and drain tray was a quarter of the way filled good thing I have the plants double bucketed so they didn't soak up any of that nasty rain water I wanted to go with an automated watering system but that's definitely not the way I wanted to go about it looks like I'll be joining Kraven on the roof repair Game today hope everyone is off to a good start to day happy Friday everyone :48:

please dont say anything about my roof. last thing i need is a leak too

Morning, I forgot to log out early this morning.

Nick, I use fox farm fertilizer grow big 6-4-4, 1/2 the mix up dose for veg. Every third watering. Under T5's. It's the NL that has the spots on leaf. I sure hate that this is happening.

Break time !-- U can't trim and smoke at the same time !
Ness -- I forgot to log out this morning too so shot me !-- Don't be talking about roofs it's bad luck !-- Gonna come in 3s !-- Kraven --Bud -- Who else ? -- It's a full moon too !-- Somebody else gonna have a roof problem !-- Not it !
Where's my pipe I can't type and smoke !

the UPS woman told me be careful those bags of dog food are heavy. Yeah 2 40lbs bags in 1 box. I watched her struggle to drag it to my front door. Then I picked it up with 1 hand, lol.

why didn't you help her? One hand, 80 pounds? holy cow!

Good morning, still just being buds slave, done with a smile if i am stoned only....so you know what a girl needs to do.

I make the best egg sandwich in the world, my son in law tells me all the time.. so i make one for bud... he has modifications on the best egg sandwich in the world. I hope he lives thru this sprain.

i have been craving a cold corn beef sandwich with thick sliced cucumber. salt, pepper, and a little mayo.
edit, first post said bean, not beef

I don't know about that Dog !-- but ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !-- Fried bologna and onion I'm down! --
Rose -- Stay high !-- Real high ! -- I'm an Egg sandwich master myself ! -- My simplest is just 2 scrambled eggs with cheese on bread toasted in the skillet -- and miracle whip ! -- Or a scrambled egg omelet sandwich with with ham and pimento cheese ?
Did I say trimming ain't my favorite part of growing ? -- Cause it ain't !

Around here a breakfast sandwich is whatever U want - Wrapped in a tortilla !

Keef, i just cut the food critic's hair and i am the only one bleeding,, that is a good thing. Bud is a peach, just a perfectionist peach.

oops, that should have said, corn beef, not corn bean. and i dont even have spell check, so i the fault lie's with me. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back