Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a Ruben but it's not my favorite !-- I was just right down the road from New Orleans !
They make poboys piled high with Fried crawfish - oysters -- shrimp -- your choice !- Roast pork whatever !
-- They good O.K. ?

Rose I got a system for controlling my BP !-- I quit checking it !--Some people make they blood pressure go up by worrying about they blood pressure !-- I'm a firm believer that sometimes ignorance is bliss !-- All my counts and stuff are great !-- Don't believe it ? -- Just ask me !

why didn't you help her? One hand, 80 pounds? holy cow!

Good morning, still just being buds slave, done with a smile if i am stoned only....so you know what a girl needs to do.

I make the best egg sandwich in the world, my son in law tells me all the time.. so i make one for bud... he has modifications on the best egg sandwich in the world. I hope he lives thru this sprain.

I honestly didn't know what it was, lol. She caught me completely off guard by delivering it on a Sunday. My son ordered it but forgot to mention it to me. I carry 2 5 gal buckets of water all the time. Arm strength is pretty good, back not so good. 3 rambunctious dogs trying to break down the security door to get to the postal worker, I actually had my hands full, lol.

It was none of my business, i was just wondering, you have very good reasons.. The dogs going crazy is one. Mine would try to get the delivery person too. So 2 5 gallons is 60 pounds? wow no wonder you can do it. Good for you umbra.Please excuse my rude question.

Keef, it is 130/68 now..

If I ain't hauling water I'm hauling 5 gallons of wine to the freezer !-! Blueberry wine I down from 5 gallons to 2 gallons -- It'll be in a gallon Glass jug by nightfall !-- I'm need another case of bottles !-- Yo UPS man !-- bring me another case of wine bottles !-- Wait !--I be needing a case them quart mason jars too !-- He got a valid reason not to like me !-- Don't bother me a bit !

I think keeping the dogs from jumping her a** was pretty gentlemanly to me !-- He could got the box while the dogs chased her up a tree ? -- U know that wouldn't be right !-- Funny but not right !

It was none of my business, i was just wondering, you have very good reasons.. The dogs going crazy is one. Mine would try to get the delivery person too. So 2 5 gallons is 60 pounds? wow no wonder you can do it. Good for you umbra.Please excuse my rude question.

Keef, it is 130/68 now..

Not to quibble about it, but.......1 gallon of water weighs about 8.3454 pounds so that would be 83.5 lbs approximately.

Oh my poor hands ? -- I ain't wanting to hear that no more Umbra ! -- No wonder they messed up ! -- I got one those big black boxes I use for RO water storage !-- Once a week I take 2-- 5 gallon buckets --One at a time --into bloom to start a fresh box -- about 20 ft !-- I would use one my pumps by I have to measure it for nutes !-- I empty a harvested box by taking mop buckets full of water to house and patio plants -- Throw it on the back yard or last resort down the drain !-- Depends on how I feel !-- I got an old pump -- a water hose adapter --and a plan to quit hauling water !

Yup, grew up hauling two doubles of water down to the dog pen....finally made dad tie into the hose bib so i could run PVC down there....totin water makes you manly ;)

Sorry guys, been to the vet with Harley then I needed a nap. That guys a jacka$$ and I mean the vet. Needlessly hurt my dog and left him oozing blood. (Impacted anus gland , take it from there) sent me home with antibiotics and said come back in a week.

Nick need a fatty fast and some edibles !-- Give Harley some too !-- Just for the record !- If U tell a dentist "We ain't gonna hurt each other are we ?"-- U get kicked out the dentist office !-- Tell that vet Harley won't bite U -- but I will !-- No man that just get U kicked out the vet office !-- Sometimes seems like all we can do is get pissed off !--

I am going to give him the antibiotics but an accuaintance told me about a different vet so I think we'll go him next week. If I have to go back to that guy I be taking my .45!:48:

Ness, I grow in dirt but after 4 wks. I start to supplement with Alaska brand liquid nutes. I noticed nurse larry don't seem to like a heavy dose so she's getting half now.

Best get your mind off it Nick !--
Well I got one little one little Widow left to take !-- I thought !-- I started putting dates on my boxes when I moved them to bloom !-- date on 2 boxes say 4/10 !-- I don't know what my stoned a** was thinking !-- Anyway tommorrow is the 10 --Day 60 !--I'm not finished trimming yet !- I spread it out over a couple days ?-- If it was taken a day late ? --U don't tell I won't !-- I want the harvest but I don't want to trim !

Do like I do. Take a little at a time. Sometimes I take a couple of days to cut and trim a single plant. When they are done hanging I nip 'em off the stem and straight into a jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back