Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi keef. Check to see if I have any Hoe Berry. Nope, I do not have. If, I remember right I didn't have any luck with that strain. My White Widow isn't doing so good. It's not growing. Going to have to go in and check out the root system. Something is up. I want to sneak a plant outside. I want to get a good yield. The only thing I have left to do is wash the kitchen floor and I be done for the day. Yes, kick back and enjoy the rest of the day. Coffee a bowl yes that will do.

Don't feel bad Ness, I had 0 luck with the Hoeberry myself. BB king on the other hand.............. doing well.:48:

howdy ness. hope your not too wet down there. ya'll got some rain

Ha keef. I was wondering if you got washed away with all that rain that went by. tj and me made it through it. Didn't get any thunder though. Cool this morning wish it would stay that way all day. O:K time to see if I can get any picture to upload.:farm:

YD, I made out all right here. The crop around the house just soaked it up. Just love the smell of the earth after a nice rain. Heaven.:bong2:

Old people take naps sometimes !-- I'm pretty good at it !-- Caps and the Hoe Berry double teamed me !-- Put my old a** down !--

UPS man just brought me a 25 lb bag of dog food - I'm torn !-- I get a real kick out them hauling heavy stuff to my door !--

the UPS woman told me be careful those bags of dog food are heavy. Yeah 2 40lbs bags in 1 box. I watched her struggle to drag it to my front door. Then I picked it up with 1 hand, lol.

U bad as me Umbra !-- D.D. got that Amozon Prime I think it's called ? --Anyway Free shipping with a competitive price ? -- I'm down with that !-- I got a question !-- I got some blueberry wine I just put in the freezer -- Would any them little blueberry seed still be fertile or would the fermenting have killed them ?
Looks like my little aero tomatoes gonna be fine and I got some bell pepper seed drying !-- Maybe grow me a permanent aero produce box !-- Looking for a place to maybe put a tray of baby salad greens !

My son was looking at doing hydroponic strawberries. There are commercial hydro farms.

Had that on my mind too Umbra !-- Pretty sure I can do aero strawberries -- An everbearing variety might do well ? -- I had half dozen or so patio blueberries before Katrina -- I can grow them on the patio -- I can grow them in aero !-- Most stuff I would just wash the dirt off the roots and put it in an aero basket !-- I was just thinking about a basic veggie salad type grow !-- Things like corn -squash and potatoes are out the question but some fresh veggies and herbs always on hand would not take much more effort ! --Or take up much room !

Evening OFC Been thinking of some Veggies in the Grow on the sides to. Basil And Rosemary grown next to Weed. Mrs. Hippy is making Rubens for Supper. UPS man Bringing me Gallons of Nutrients tomorrow. 33 lbs. I meet Mine at the Driveway. No One get to close to the Door. Fed Ex Come on Saturday. Bring me a Amplifier for Ham Radio.

Hippy I've grown basil and rosemary in aero and they clone just fine too !-- They were supposed to ward off the evil borg ( spidermites) -- They didn't !

Hippy I cloned fresh rosemary and basil from the produce section !-- About time to do it again !-- I already keep green onions around all year !-- Might as well !-- I just had so much I said forget this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back