Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sound lemony umbra. And interesting. I think I am after a good Orange strain also. Better run some of what I got first. Did get a Blazing Blue Fem wet. Gonna do a few re run of this Delusional Og. Got one getting close in a few weeks. Still need to learn it.

After nap Wake and Bake !-- 4:20 !-- Good nap !-- I keep waking up from dream of a warehouse grow !-- I'm need a backer if I do that !-- I'm kinda independent and don't do well with someone else telling me what to do !-- So when Texas does roll over and if I want to bring Rose's Nurse Larry and some this other stuff to the masses -- I know the grow but I'm have to find someone who could run the business end !-- I'm kinda at a cross roads in my plans !-- I could be happy with a little mom pop grow -When I was younger I made some people some big money !-- Maybe I take one more shot and try to keep a little piece this time ?

I never tried to grow weed that grow like a vine !-- She make fine weed but I don't know how to grow her !

Holy cow Keef, wtheck? Does she smell yet? I have never seen anything grow like that.

Who wants to join me for this joint?

Rose does she smell ? -- That's funny right there !-- Yes ! and that's all I want to say about the aroma !
U sent her to me I thought U might be able to tell me something !--

Rose, that Hoeberry smells like the "hoe" part! Kinda like body odor! Can't smoke that in my apartment- - too smelly! I'm having some Riot Berry x BPU & it's pretty smelly too. Makes me cough too much!

Looks like it wants to be a hanging plant like an airplane plant or hanging strawberries !-- I know I said I was gonna let her go D.D. --She a pain but I kept a piece !--

I will have to grow her. Turpins of body odor? yuck.

So it isn't being easy being Bud, he does a lot around here. He said I am being both of us... i had a nap. I am wondering what the ortho will say in the morning.

Hey Rose hope he'll be O.K. maybe it's just a strain / sprain or something that will resolve it's self !-- Worst it could be is a Torn ACL and they repair those mostly thru a scope now !-- 3 little punctures around the knee !--
This what the Hoe Berry do !

View attachment 20170604_172444-1.jpg

I would not call that vine. That is super stretch. She looks good as a final bud. Hiya DD and Rose

hiya woodhippy.. how you doing? Yes, that HB bud does look a lot better than the vine. Have you tried topping her?

Yep Hippy !-- She run up high and fast in early bloom then when she starts putting on bud she starts to droop !--- She won't break just droop !- I end putting her in the middle and just draping her across the other plants for support !

Rose I shaped her some before bloom !-- See all those limbs ? -- She should look like a bush !

What's going on up in Portland Rose !-- I didn't even know ya'll had Skinheads !

We don't have to worry about terrorist !-- We can kill each other just fine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back