Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be Kraven !-- but them caps bout to kick in -So I'm see how I can get !
I been have a hankering for one those east coast roast pork sandwiches with that Broccoli Rabe dripping in that roast pork juice ? -- I should find out what da hell Broccoli Rabe is ? -- I needs me one them sandwiches !

I'd settle for a Muffalata out the Big Easy or a big Shrimp Po-Boy !-- I must be hongry!

Hi guy, Ness, please don't use weed killer around where your plants are. Can you water the ground and pull the weeds? Or you can put thick pieces of newspaper or any kind of paper or cardboard on the ground? that will kill the weeds if they are in the dark... most weeds.

It is tired at this house today. not doing much even tho there is much to do. Have a good afternoon you guys.

Hi Rose. I was thinking yes or no on the weed killer. I thought if I spray, then wait about 5 days then water off and on through out the day. That would wash the weed killer away. There isn't two many weed out there anyways. I can cover them and then pull them out. Thanks for the heads up. Lazy day here for me to. Just wash four dog blankets and that is all I'm doing. Pork sandwiches, chips, and soda is on the menu tonight. Sounds good to me. Rose how is Bud doing? Where is the brake or crack in his leg or foot? I forgot.

Evening OFC. It is Hot outside. Checked the Plants Time for a Joint. Ness I got some in 5 Gallon Buckets. They Look Better than in the Ground Plants.

I have one 20 gal pot, I was thinking of using that for one plant. But, the cost of soil is a lot to be filling up such a big pot. And, then I have five gal pots that I plan on using. We all get by with what we have. Hot here today to. It's going to get to 110 tomorrow or the next day and that is with the heat index. Time for a toke.:48:

Hey Ness U know how "There's many ways to the Dank ?"-- Well Rose is an Organic pot pharmer !-- Using weed killer is like an abomination to them !-- They do not like such things as poison !-- I use a dilute weed killer in my Zombie Juice !-- It causes genetic problems in plants it's used on !- Genetic problems that are incompatible with life !-- If I am absolutely perfect on my technique I have a 1 in 1,000 chance of pulling off this genetic doubling and turning a normal pot plant into a fabled tetraploid and no gaurantee that it will be special !-- Moral of the story don't use poison unless U have to and then use the absolute minimum !--

Them odds might make most just walk away !--I kinda like that !-- I'm very close on my Zombie Juice !-- Another test or 2 then I start running 1,000 feminized seed thru my juice every 2 weeks --How long will it take ? -- I'm out to find ??? -- Something extraordinary !-- Something outside the bounds of what we know our plant can do !--

Nice evening here in the P.N.W ribs on the grill fresh asparagus out of the garden. School is out till July 5..
Nice bowl of BPU X BB. Hope that you are all good and high....:48:

Good evening all,

Cane, your good weather will be here tomorrow then I think, It has been in the 70s all week and I am so glad, cloudy. How are your plants? are they all in? Would you consider a journal? I like keeping up with you. Are you over jet lag?

Good Evening OFC. Cane, glad you made it back home O:K. I wanted to ask you have you ever been to Sal. B. in MA. That is were I grow up. It was so much fun.

Good evening all,

Cane, your good weather will be here tomorrow then I think, It has been in the 70s all week and I am so glad, cloudy. How are your plants? are they all in? Would you consider a journal? I like keeping up with you. Are you over jet lag?
Hi Rose could you please send some nice weather this way?? no matter where I go lately it's cloudy and rainy:( jet lag yup think that is what was going on I slept for 3 days..had some long hrs.back East taking care of dad 24 hr. Care.. always on watch..we had a good visit ...93 going out at home God Bless Him!!
No outdoor grow for me this year. But I have 4 clones going 5 in Veg. And 4 in flower....
Great to see you Rose ...Hope that you are well..:heart:

Rose. I want to buy some nematodes. I have some pick out but I know nothing about them. I read your suppose to keep them wet. But what is there life span. I'm so excited to be able to put plant outside.

Morning O.F.C. .....Early :48: Another cloudy day ......

What up west coast ? -- Mane I feel like I been shot at and missed -- Sheet at and hit !-- Can't get moving !
Took extra caps -- Only gonna be in the high 90s today and not a cloud in the sky !-- Only got down to 80 last night !-- Summer be here !-- Here I was telling Ness to use weed killer sparingly if at all !-- I got some weeds trying to grow in my river rock covered front yard !-- I'm bout to kill they a** soon as I can move !
I mix up some agent orange and add a little my special poison just to be sure !-- Them weeds got to die !
One fellow freaked out killing weeds a couple years ago !-- Used some kind of extra strength industrial weed killer in his yard on a windy day and killed the whole row of oak trees lining the street !

I expected it to be a little quite today after yesterday !-- Not getting around so well so I just get higher !
I'd like to give a shout out to the shadow people !--That's what I call the people who keep up with MP and the O.F.C. but are not members for one reason or another -- Some in prohibition states like me that are afraid they maybe found out !-- I understand !-- I face the same risk !-- Maybe more so !-- Come on out the shadows and join the conversation !-- Young ?--old ? -in between ? -- Jump in the O.F.C. has become more of a community and that's a good thing !--
I'm have more coffee and refill my pipe maybe listen to some music !

Good morning all,

We did get your cloudy and cool Cane.. I don't mind, i need to clean up this house today. Bud has a cat scan today on his fractured knee. I will be glad to get the results. Cane, my heart is tugged a little about your dad. I sure want to stay in my home forever too like we all do. It takes a lot of grace to age well. May we all have such grace.

Got up this morning and had ton of chores. My back, hands and feet were killing me. Ate an rso cap. Feel much better. Forgot completely about job interview coming up in 1 1/2 hrs. LOL, don't think I am going to make it. Co saw my LinkedIn account and contacted me about some work. A quick background on them and they are more of the corporate ogolopy I have had my fill of. My subconscious has a funny way of letting me know when I am doing something I don't want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back