Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now U talking Kraven !-- I'd hit that !-- Make me jealous !- I'm wait till I got some more put up but I'm going straight for a commercially made press !-- I think the press set up and supplies I'll need to get set up will cost me little less than $500 !-- I like what U doing there Cuz !- It's just with the weak left arm I'm get a hydronic or pnuematic press !-- I kinda like the one Umbra got !-- I woulda started like Kraven did but I've seen enough to know I can do it so I'm do it right and get me a Mosheen right off the bat !

U put any in an e-cig cartridge yet Kraven ? --- I can already see getting it from the press into a cart gonna be tricky ?

Naw not yet, but just weigh out a gram of rosin and then mix liquidizer in and got my own carts made from my own stuff with no chemical extraction.....just tastes good and potent. ;)

i think its pretty easy keef, with the right stuff. check the thread about vape concentrates here.

Welp just made my first two carts....they are slammin and taste like I'm smoking my own stuff......problems getting solved.

remember whatever type weed sativa, indica, or hybrid...it is terpenes that determine the quality of the high

ah ha....nice...just tastes like Slayer now which is fine, but that sure looks might fine Umbra ;)

Yea I am trying to go as low temp as possible and only hit it for about 10-12 seconds...@ around 255f to not boil the terps off. My return is lower but it tastes much better and still hits just as hard. Same when I make DIH...I shake so gently....only the very best gets to make it to the press. [aka hair straightener and a vise clamp] :rofl:

Trick question Kraven !-- Now U told me your secret !-- U keep your percentage of oil and "Liquidizer" a secret !-- Terepenes ? --Umbra U don't say ? -- Does it have instructions ? -- and do the terepenes somewhat Liquidize the Rosen oil ? -- If there wasn't a possible 99 year jail sentence for making an mj extract in Texas I'd play around with it myself !-- When the time comes I'll be on it ! --Not long from now I imagine !- I think an e-cig oil that was half high CBD and half high THC gonna make good medicine !-- Maybe something like half Harlequin oil ( or that valentine ya'll been talking about ) -- and half Nurse Larry oil ?--Or Snow Desiel ?--

Evening OFC. Kraven I am going to learn that one day. And make my own THC E Liquid.
Umbra yours sound stellar. Gonna have to install the air conditioner Veg Is getting Hot. One more day and my week is done. Sent a Sample Back to my Ex Street Dealer. Almost mean of me. Letting him smoke something he can't have. Oh look Almost 420 my time :48:

It does thin it some. I adjusted the liquidizer down a little and it all worked. Now I wonder if you could add CBD crystals in order to get a specific ratio of THC to CBD.

Hippy in da hot house !-- Got to cool that grow down !-- That is cold about your ex dealer man !-- I did the same dam thing !--He said this taste like blueberries !-- So I cruelly gave him a little chunk ( maybe a gram ) of hash and I thought he was gonna cry !-- He said he ain't seen any hash in 25 years !--
Insert evil laughter here !

Kraven I thought U just had bought some heat plates and used them with that clamp !-

Umbra I don't think U have to go as far as CBD crystals -- Something 35% THC and 35 % CBD from just mixing pressed oils should work fine !-- I know U though U want everything highest percentage U can get !
35% THC be stronger than any weed toke for toke !-- and U get the CBDs !

I run my press a little cooler at 240, but the press exerts far more pressure than the vice and hair straightener. I think that is the real advantage of a hydraulic press set up. More pressure, lower temp.

Umbra I don't think U have to go as far as CBD crystals -- Something 35% THC and 35 % CBD from just mixing pressed oils should work fine !-- I know U though U want everything highest percentage U can get !
35% THC be stronger than any weed toke for toke !-- and U get the CBDs !
That is good for a 50/50 ratio, but anything else would be hard to measure and be repeatable

Like Kryptonite !-- Take all my super powers away --Like the ability to walk and talk !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back