Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking more along the lines that the rosin is just a carrier for a specific recipe of cannabinoids that are added post extraction.

Umbra I kinda figured U were talking that --but I don't know that it needs to be that refined ?-- I was shooting for straight up 50/50 or even in 25 % -- Big percentages I can weigh out ! -- It's not like I'm be running a pharmacy !-- I doubt I ever get to participate in any kind of legal weed setting !-- That's fine I just want a little slice right off the top !-- Be nice if it was legal but don't matter if it is totally legal or not !-- Been outside the law for long time on this anyway !-- I just want to point out that when I say Outlaw I'm just talking about being outside the law !-- It means something else to others and I thought I should make that distinction clear !

I'm just warming the wife up to the pneumatic press I want.......she just realized what I did with the hair straightener and a few buds.....she see's it as an investment now....not a toy.....prolly will have a nice one by the end of summer ;)

And that's how we do stuff ain't it Kraven ? -- U shake it first and press the hash or just press bud ?

Why did I let ya'll talk me into corn beef hash with Fried eggs ? -- 1st couple bites were good but I'm full and it is no longer appetizing !-- Caps time !

nice press. Keef, I like corned beef hash. Ex almost got me with that...worst food poisoning I have ever had from some corned beef hash she made me.

I have it sometimes Umbra !-- I usually eat too much and don't want anymore for awhile !- Ugh !

Cooling off quick out there !-- Down to 86 already !

So far I have just pressed dried bud, but hash will be next after harvest, need to get some tea bags to press it. I now can meet all my needs and have no need to buy anything from the store.....they were my last dealer so to speak and I'm finally weed independent now.

That press is nice Kraven just a little to rich for my blood !-- I'm looking for something with about 2 tons of pressure less than $500 !-- Gonna need the tea bags but beside parchment paper that's about it ? -- The peeps gonna like carts ain't they Cuz ?-- I know it's just for household use but U know lots of people don't even know about the carts !-- Being in a prohibition state like I am when things change I'm all over it !-- I said before if I had to come up outta here running dirty ? --I would rather be hauling a bottle of oil rather than a truck full of weed !

Well thats the funny thing, it should be that way, but I have seen some poor returns on what looked like prime squishin' bud and bud that didn't look all that impressive really gush. I think it may be strain specific......Umbra ?

Yeah Umbra !-- I need me one them easy to grow 60 day finisher that just drips with top quality oil ! -- I know that's too much to ask right ?

Yes I think it is strain specific. Plants haven't been bred for oil production in the past, but now some breeders are breeding just for 710...or oil upside down.

I woulda liked some high oil producing variety names myself Kraven ! --

Just messing with U Umbra !

I was watching the news about them investigating Jared for his financial dealing with that sanctioned bank !-- I figured it all out !-- He owns that 666 building !-- Mark of the Beast !-- Now I'm scared !--.Might better take my old a** to church or something !--

Just ordered fifty 2.5" x 3.5" silk 25 micron tea bags for pressing dry ice hash.

Yeah Umbra !-- I need me one them easy to grow 60 day finisher that just drips with top quality oil ! -- I know that's too much to ask right ?

My headband raspberry Kush would do it I just need to get her to taste better so I think I'm going to hit her with my mad scientist cheesecake :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back