Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the truth Umbra. Me too, i definately know when i am about todo something i don't really want to do.. Good for you for listening...

I want to rock your gypsy soul, just like days of old.

Still down !-- We must have weather coming in a few days !- Wish I understood when my face was gonna do this !-- Fine one day and a cyclops the next !--With a bad wing ! --The day is a waste as far as me doing anything constructive !--

Hi all....I got a special surprise in the mail today and I'm super tickled.

Doctor once told me pain is your body's way of telling U that U still alive !-- I be all sorts of alive today !-- I guess it does beat the alternative !

Kraven -- U know I'm nosey !-- U gonna spill it ?

Rose-- I weather the storm then get back up soon as I can !-- I be O.K. !

Unloading 3 yards of beauty bark....
Rose Hope that Buds scan comes back good...
Kraven you are a lucky man:)
Keef hope that face straightens up....
Got us a rain shower....".Break"...:48:

It will Cane thanks --U too Rose !-- Not looking for sympathy !-- I'm glad to know I will get back up !-- I think the pharm can handle being on auto pilot for one day !-- I got a couple plants to take and I guess we'll see how they are when they go a little long ? -Got some hanging got to come off the vine --Maybe tommorrow ?

Around a 100 degrees outside and the sun is cooking but we have a refreshing hot dry wind !

the KL 13th x IC 91 appears to be a big hit. Yields are looking huge. Keeper material. The KL 13th x Oregon Lemon...well it is in high demand. More than I have, lol. When the weather cools a little I will do a dedicated seed run of these. Calling them Lemon Louie. The next up for KL 13th...tangielouie...until next time. Same Bat channel, same Bat Time.

Work it Batman !-- I think I remember saying U got to quit chasing the flavor of the day and go with your instincts ? -- Glad to hear it all goes well !-- I gotta check when I can get back up and see if my KL cuts have rooted !-- It sure has nice structure !--Looks like it can handle a heavy load of bud !

dojagrower is a little further along. He is 4 weeks into flower. Yield is a 9, he said. He said it was keeper material. He popped 3 beans and found a keeper. we will see how you do.

Tell U right now she'll grow bats for me !-- Have no idea of what to expect in the pipe but I be finding out !

Nice work both of y'all. Gratz umbra...keep plugging along, lemme know if you need anything...I just learned that when you moved the biggest seed collection in the country went missing...I'm angered and bummed at the same time.

Keef fine work man, very fine work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back