Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane I saw those "Rallies" -- All over today on the news !-- They was yelling something about peaches or something like that ? -- Looked like a good time to me !

Evening OFC. I'm feeling embearest about tripping out yesterday. If it bother anyone I'm sorry.:bong2:

Hello Rose, this rain we are getting is putting a damper on my plans. I just receive 7 gal pots from UPS, I think I'm happy with them.

Ness U ain't special !-- I act a fool about half the time !-- Did it ever quit raining over there ? -- I been sampling this thing I got from Giggy called Mazar -I-Shariff -- They use it in the middle east to make hash !--
I was disappointed that it wasn't covered in tricomes like lots of the stuff I grow !-- It got me sideways tonight !-- I thought the frostier the better but I been proved Wrong ! ( again) -- Hooga-- Booga !-- This stuff should be against the law !-- Nevermind !

I need ya'll to back me up on something ? -- That wooden spoon was broke before I stuck it into that running blender !-- Wooden smoothie anyone ?-- I still got the handle to stir it with ?

That was a sight to behold until I got some in my eye !-- Couldn't see to stop it but in my heart ?--I knew it was too late !-- How U get smoothie off the ceiling ?-- They got some kind of ceiling cleaner ? -- This mop again cutting it !-- Dripped bleach water in my eye ? --Knocked some dishes and stuff over with the mop !-- This ain't working out so well !-- I be blind this sheet keeps up ?

I run 10-12 Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series -- 3 bedroom house -- all electric-- Run the Central Air mostly year round and power bill runs about $300 a month ! -- Bloom runs right at 77 degrees and lower at night since I have a cheap window unit !-I run veg from 6 am till midnight and bloom from 8 am till 8 pm !--- I don't think that is too bad ?-- My plan is to start converting to natural gas !-- I reduce power usage enough I double bloom ?

I wouldn't switch to natural gas I would just switch to a more efficient LED just hold on for a little bit Keef don't be spending no money yet things are really changing in the LED world and I would like to see you spend your money on upgrading your lights to something that runs cooler but puts out more power and sucks less power that way when you do the switch to bigger plants you got the light to Back it I have some friends that are working on some stuff so like I said just stay tight for a little bit

Bud any U others do any BBQ-ing or grilling !-- Ole Keef got a recipe for a fine southern BBQ sauce -- Not that clear North Carolina vinagar based stuff either !- Anyone ever want it I'll hook U up but it's more complicated than that !-- One the ingredients is a dry BBQ rub !-- You'll need that recipe too !-- Try it you'll never buy another bottle of commercial BBQ sauce !--

I live off barbeque man I definitely need that recipe :48:

Will do Bud !-- I ain't doing anything for awhile !-- I got another 5 weeks just to get this 8 part rotation up and running again !-- Then I gotta run it thru several cycles to get to the point of even thinking of expanding again !-- Might be a year ? -Might be upgrading at the Stoner Ranch !- Keep me posted Cuz !-- I am down with LEDs !-- I ain't got much of a heat problem as is ! -- Later Yep I do want to run bigger plants but I got a design flaw with water level management !-- I still routinely pop a lid up enough to see water level !-- Harder to do bigger the plants get !-- I'm still thinking about the lowest common denominator !-- Fewest amount of pieces to do an adequate job ? -- What ever I do I got to do it to 12 boxes !--Right Now !---- I ain't into making something that is more complicated than it has to be !

Since my vision is a little blurry can we wait till tomorrow ? -- Mop water got in my eye I started praying and stuff and U know how I be about religion !-- I was making all kinds of promises !-- I was wet from head to toe washing out my eyes in the sink and praying !--I was already wet the second time !-- Still can't settle down it got me so worked up !----Like fire !-- So the moral of this story is just sit down and have another toke !-- U can't trust a dam blender !---I probably need some eye drops ?

I am laughing hard here at your expense keef. You do have adventures. LOL. I hope your vision returns soon.
Ness, hi. i missed your meltdown if you had one. Big hugs.

I am off to bed. Thanks for the laugh, and thanks Bud, for the backup on the recipe. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back