Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Little blurry at the beach !-- Looks blurry to me anyway !-- The fireworks set the island seagrass on fire last night !-- Still burning !-- Dam I'm stiff !-- Better check my hoses when I can move -the fire is not that far away !-- Bastids gonna burn me out ? -- Not without a fight !-- I'm be fine if I just keep my tired red eyes open !
Still got time for a proper Wake and Bake !

Not even my favorite news but I signed up for CNN news alerts just to show support !-- An attack on the free press is something a dictator and dictator wannabe would do !- We ain't having no dictator !

Triggered !

Rose and Bud --Here's my BBQ rub recipe !-- I use it generously !-- Cook over indirect heat at about 225 !-- Take me 16 Hours to cook a whole brisket !-- Ribs I cook until the rib bone will pull out the meat !

1/4 cup -- firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup --sweet paprika
1 TBS -- white pepper
2 TBS --- Coarse salt
2 tsp-- garlic powder
1 tsp -- onion powder
1 tsp-- celery powder
1 tsp -- oregano
Mix well in bowl and use generously !

Basic BBQ sauce
2 1/4 cups Ketchup
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 TBS yellow mustard
1 tsp tobassco sauce
1 TBS BBQ rub

Mix and bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for a hour or so !

Have a good day !--

Tip !
After 3-4 hours the meat has all the smoke it needs !- U can then wrap the meat in foil ( Texas Crutch) run it naked if U can keep it moist or Use my perfered method -- After 3-4 hours of smoke Wrap the meat in butcher paper and let it finish cooking !--( I'm not telling U that it can go in the oven to finish )-- Keeps it from drying out !-- I'm let U discover "Burnt Ends " !-- Do the meat right and serve the sauce on the side !

Thank you Keef. Interesting to put some rub in the sauce.. I like that idea. Thanks for taking the time to type that out.yum

Ordered some bugs yesterday. I need a nap. lol

Good morning giggy and umbra!

Mid day burn !
Not a problem Rose !-- Try it U won't be disappointed !-- Feels like July out there !-- Oh !- it is !-- I think my SR 91 trying to grow a ball !-- I was liking that plant !-- Got one more seed !--Did I mention how hot it is out there ?--

Anyone know if U can trim and shape tomato plants ? -- Cause if not I'm have a big problem !-- I shoulda got a short patio type tomato instead of seeds from what's left from a BLT ? -- Now I gots bell pepper and these sweet bite peppers D.D. likes right behind them !-- I don't mind raising some veggies but they don't get to grow in prime weed growing space !-- DWC under a broken -half light -out the way !--

Evening O.F.C. !-- Where did the day go ? -- Beautiful day at the beach today !-- Heat Index of 110 but the water was fine ! ( long as U don't mind the high fecal bacteria count ) -- Time to start the fire watch !-- Took 10 hours to put out the one they started last night !

Anyway me and Capt. Picard ? -- We got issues !

View attachment photo0.jpg

Good evening folks. Keef, you are always good entertainment. Been busy doing jeep work and whatnot. Hope everones doing well, I'm retiring now.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Happy 4th !-- Hope all pass a good time !-- D.D. working tonight !-- Wish she was here but it's time and a half and Keef need a scooter !-- We survive !-- Gonna be another hot one at the beach but I got no business out there !-- I'm see what I can do in veg to set up a veggie area !-- They don't get a good light !-- Might pop a few seed !-- I chopped that SR 91 male yesterday !-- I got another seed and some other stuff I haven't started yet !-- Got some of Umbra's Lemon crosses ? -- Lights come on we take a look ?

Good morning peeps. My 1st plant of the new crop is in the jar. After drying I got around 3 oz. but the bud is just so-so. Potent and tasty but it takes couch lock to an unholy level. Not really my thing. I hope everyone enjoys their 4th, I know I will.
:48:

Morning Nick !-- That's your night time weed right there !-- What was it ? -- Plus in my book some is better than none !-- I'm off to a good one !-- Took a holiday size dose of caps so all is well !-- Looking at what babies I'm moving to bloom tommorrow! -- I think the line up gonna be 2 Snow Desiel -- 2 GDP-BPU and
A-- Cheesy Jones ! -- Be the 3rd part of setting up an 8 part rotation !-- Gonna get tricky juggling veg !-- Trying to get to the point of one box one variety the plants just aren't cooperating !-- 5 more weeks to have the rotation rolling !-- Then back to the weekly harvest !-- Nothing happens fast when U grow weed !

That would be -

King Louie
Riot Berry OG -x- BPU
Purple Pheno -- Rose's Purple Haze

Morning OFC. Nick I have done that before, lol. I grew something that hit that hard. I was smoking it in a 1 hitter, and after 1 hit I woke up 3 hours later with the 1 hitter still in my hand. Keef, that riotberry is just another blueberry.

That unfortunately is a one off. I had a friend helping me up-pot the day I did and he forgot to lable it. After I realized, he said its nurse larry but it is different from the other two I got. It could also have been one of the mystery seeds from Umbra but all the other "Umbra's Suprise are more Sativa dominant. Either way, Harley ate all the clones so there won't be any more of this particular plant. Shame too because based on bud structure alone, it is my favorite.

:icon_smile::hairpull:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back