Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane I know Pete !-- He always got that high grade !
My belly is full and there's caps in there !-- I feel a little light headed !-- Maybe a couple tokes of this Snow Desiel will clear it up ?

Watching the fireworks on TV to distract the dogs from the outside fireworks !-- Wait !-They playing that baseball song !-
- Jose Can U See ? -

Umbra how can i tell if a male plant is a hermaphrodite

Morning OFC, Keef I may have a Girl SR91. We get ya a cut. I won a contest at another site. Hippy got more beans coming.
SFS - Blazing Blues
TasteBud OG - Seedism
GG4 x LBL - Bad Dawg Genetics
Velvet Hammer - Golden Boy Seed Co
Velvet Merlin - Golden Boy Seed Co
Blue Dream x Wreck D - Skunkmunkie
There was more that I gave back to the site. I have enough of them.
When they get to me. The Blazing Blues are Fems ( 5 BEANS). GG4 x LBL are Regs ( 10 BEANS). They are for the MP and OFC. I got both in my box already.
Anybody know anything on the others.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !

Bud if a plant got both boy and girl parts it's a hermie !-- Don't matter if it only produces one ball or one white "V" !
Hippy sounds like quite a haul !-- Cuz I don't know how to put seed up !-- It's like a Christmas present that has to be unwrapped !-- I got some lemon crosses from Umbra that I tried to start too soon so they in the fridge for a couple weeks and I can't stand it !-- I need to get some wet !-- I was talking with D.D. yesterday and we really need to thin the harem !-- Things is getting outta control !-- Around the 1st of August I will have been cloning that old White Widow cloning clones cycle after cycle for 4 years ! --
Not gonna be easy deciding who stays and who goes !-- D.D. gonna argue taste and potency and I'll take plant structure and how it grows !-- Somebody got to go !-- I can not hang onto every girl I find !

I been going thru these varieties looking for some good indica leaning --60 day finishers -- I got BlueBerry -----Strawberry and some Pine - Working on a chocolate and lemon !--Then these earthy -forest - floral ---peppery things !-- I just want a good representative of each !-- It's complicated ! -- Probably gonna have to have take another shot at Papaya !-- Bugs got mine before I could bloom it !-- See I want that rep. from each categorie and I don't even know all the categories ?

Keef It's a good thing I have some restraint. I got 275 beans give or take. With those in the mail. And Still collecting. I think in the future they may be worth 10 times what I paid. They are not the only thing I have lots of. Had some 1 1/2 year old Home canned chicken. Last night. Got to check the supply once in a while. Hey How long does GDP X BPU Take. Mine is at 6 weeks and is starting to look done. Where's my Pipe

Umbra how can i tell if a male plant is a hermaphrodite

After it drops balls you will see a couple of hairs. It shows as male first then shows female.
Good morning OFC. Dogs had a hard time last night with the fireworks. All 3 tried to hide in the closet where all my seedlings were. Needless to say the seedlings were destroyed. Big mess to clean up. Some of the seedling are not replaceable.

Crap i hate the fuggin 4th..........AAAHHHHH I hate PTSD too.....and the doin the benzo dance as I get off them is just made this last 3 days horrible..........RANT OVER !!

GM OFC feeling FUBAR this am....Keef i have an 18" and it works fine.
Umbra, lemme know if you need beans, I have just updated and have close to 70 old school strains to pick from, maybe breed your way back to some the the elites you were holding ? Lemme know if you wanna look....I got some of you gear too.

Going back to hide till the fools put up the bombs....have wanted to shoot back a few times ;)

Hippy -- I take mine at about 60 days !-- I don't go to amber like U guys !-- I'm about all cloudy or whatever U call it !-- When the trichs go from clear to a cloudy white but not quite amber yet !-- If I'm right that will still happen as she hangs and ages !-- Up to a point !
Dam Umbra !-- U just can't say anything else !-- I turned a radio up real loud and put ear plugs in and the dogs piled up in bed with me ! -- They house trained and got that doggie door but they no go outside last night !-- I didn't yell at them or anything I just got the dust pan !

Really though is there some kind of category system about weed ? -- 10-12,000 varieties there has to be some kind or organization ? -- Can we at least come up with some kind of crude category thing ?-- I know the basic terepenes but it's complicated !

KRAVEN !-- Ain't no unknown problem up in here !-- No need to hide !-- Come on back !- I know U watching !

After it drops balls you will see a couple of hairs. It shows as male first then shows female.
Good morning OFC. Dogs had a hard time last night with the fireworks. All 3 tried to hide in the closet where all my seedlings were. Needless to say the seedlings were destroyed. Big mess to clean up. Some of the seedling are not replaceable.

I sympathize with ya Umbra, Thanks to my little mutt I lost 4 varieties and my next group are gonna be delayed about 2 months. Gotta love 'em.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I wasn't napping !-- U know I ain't like that ? -- Somebody needs to do some farming !-- First a pipe and some coffee !-- Another hot day at the beach !-- I needs to check in with the Resistance !--Oops !-- Nevermind !

Now that is cool !-- Found this place where all da peeps who hate Keef hang out !-- Breaks my heart !
U don't like me let me know I'll tell U where they at !-- Lots of ya'll already know where that be !-- Good for U !-- Post and /or hang out anywhere and as many places U choose !-- I do ! -- Every place ain't a fit for everyone !--
EMERGENCY -- Empty pipe !-- We can fix this !

Governor Christie created a budget crisis in NJ just before the holiday, just to get his way. The State parks were closed but the Governor took his family to the closed beach over the weekend. After coming to an agreement Monday night, the parks were opened for the last day of the holiday. The citizens of NJ erected a sand castle in his honor.

View attachment chistie sand castle.jpg

When asked about the incident for a local news show, the Governor replied, it's great to be the Governor.

Better Fix it Quick almost 420. Wait you have haters. Surprised. Got get to the Plants got to leave out Friday Morning, More Grand-kid's time. Going to see my Dad this time. :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back