Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that missed it.:joint4:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19QctAWHOZw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19QctAWHOZw[/ame]

RR --Thanks for backing me on on his intentions Cuz !-- Good Night ya 'll I'm down been a long day !

Ugh !-- Had to get up and take some sinus medicine -- Feel like my eye balls about to pop out my head !
U know at one time I pictured being a part of a local pot farming community !-- Something like like MP and the O.F.C. on a local level !-- I just don't see how that could happen until after prohibition !-- I wouldn't know how to set it up -- I don't know how to protect thier identifies !-- I wouldn't even know how to reach them !
It was a good dream but I don't know anymore !-- Sometimes I think screw it just move to a more progressive area !- Surely I got one more relocation in me ? -- I'm tired of running and hiding !-- I don't know ? --I feel like a man alone in the wilderness and U guys my only contact with what could be !--
If my face is not lots better tommorrow U guys are on your own !-- I'm take a heat pack and go back to bed and dream of a local pot farmer community !-- Might be all it ever is --just a dream !- I shoulda just kept my a** hid !-- I thought perhaps a few more would emerge ?--Nope !--Too risky !--Just Brain damaged Keef !-- Everyone else got better sense !
Goodnight again !--

Morning all, getting set up for the trimmers now, coffee on and a small bowl to greet the rising sun.

The Truth About 420 And The Waldos......

So these Waldos, so named because their favorite spot to puff was against a wall near their school, needed a code to keep the grown ups off their case. It was the 70s and each of them had hilarious and cunning aliases as well. Waldo Mark, Waldo Dave, Waldo Steve and the others.

Just like that 70s show but all Waldos.

The Waldos tell a fascinating story about a treasure hunt for some abandoned bud. They got a hot tip about a grow site and even had a map. They just had to meet up after practice and start their cannabis quest.

The time of the meeting? You guessed it: 4:20.

The first outing proved a bust so this became a regular thing. The group would remind each other as they passed in the halls by saying ‘420.’

And thus, a legend was born. It really caught on among the group of friends and is catch enough to spread like wildfire. They never did find that sweet stash either. We must honor their sacrifice by lighting up in their honor.
How Did The Term Go World Wide?
The Grateful Dead feature in this origin story, since every great myth needs a soundtrack. The Dead shared a connection with some of The Waldos. Waldo Patrick (Reddix) smoked with Phil Lesh a time or two and figures he must have used the term in front of him.
Did Lesh bogart the term and take it on the road? He can’t remember. Isn’t that the most fitting end to the story? You can’t make this stuff up.
Share The Story In Honor Of The Holiday!
That’s the truth about 420, kiddos. It is both more convoluted and simpler than you think, much like marijuana itself. Share the story with a friend or two while you toke.

Morning OFC. Yeah everyone knows the 420 story, but do you know the 710 story?

Nope, never heard about 710 until now. :vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning ever one. I got wrecked and didn't make it into the garden last night. Guess I'll try today.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm trying again !-- Body says I took a mighty a** whooping !-- Still not sure I can stay up but the caps I took earlier might be helping some !- Maybe I just take more !

Nick she look good !-- The Nurse be good medicine lots of people do like the Nurse so keep some cuts for sure !-- That looks like the Medicine Woman pheno !-- She will do U right !

Kraven -- I was missing U !-- Trimmers ? -- I hate U Cuz !
I see U down there Cane !-- Hope all goes well !-- U back east yet ?

On the other end of the spectrum -- It ain't big glorious plants filled with bud !-but they all start small !--- At the working end this is how I maintain 18 plus varieties in a square meter !-- I guess U could call that my mother box ? -- I grow much as I want of any of them I want !-- They's treasure in them there boxes !

View attachment 20170706_081511-1.jpg

And my boys !--Waldo (BBSL) and Herrman the Wonder Berry !-- Something start crowding the others I can clone it and throw out the big piece !-- Still got to shoe horn a lemon in there somewhere!

Nick it looks good buddy. Come on umbra you tease us. I have never heard of 710 either. But I never heard of the Waldos either. Oh well I keep my Hick Life.

Nope, never heard about 710 until now. :vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning ever one. I got wrecked and didn't make it into the garden last night. Guess I'll try today.

LOL, ha, ha...that's cause there isn't one 710 is just the word oil upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back