Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man grows weed-- Hydro under LEDs ? --Yep !-- U obviously a Hick !
Wanna see the first 3 legs of an 8 part bloom rotation ? -- Not very glorious at all right now and don't make fun of my midgets -- When I veg them longer we all know what happens !

Week one -- Put them in bloom yesterday !-- Bout big as as a coke can !--Be doing this every Wednesday !

Week 2 -- They get a little bigger !

Week 3 -- Big enough for me !-- They may get another 6 inches taller ?

View attachment 20170706_084344-1.jpg

View attachment 20170706_084354-1.jpg

View attachment 20170706_084402-1.jpg

The whole 710 thing was just code to talk about oil. Now dab time is referred to as 710. In a couple of days there is a huge festival happening for 710. Chalice Festival

I'm stoned that is 3 different boxes !-- What started bloom 3 weeks ago --2 weeks ago -and yesterday !-- Do the same next Wednesday !-- Like before -- Once I got all 8 bloom boxes in the rotation working a box of them 60 day finishers will be ready for harvest once a week --Take one down clean the box - set it back up and continue to march !-- Planning eventually to have one variety to one box !--I can put more of some and less of others in a box !

Excuse me !-- Umbra I hate U so very -very much !-- Down her 710 will get U 6 months to a year in jail !

I need to switch to a Sativa. Never saw the 710 thing coming. Went to the garden I have been watch 2 plants and 1 is a male. Going to move him and collect pollen for later. it is (KKSC x the White) x Tres Stardawg, Have a female of it also. Might try and make a few beans.

D.D. working O.T. tonight !-- She got me a scooter in mind !-- U know it'll end up being that Pink one ?--Dam !-- I'm O.K. with that !--but they can keep that Pink helmet !-- They sell spray paint !-- Pink Camouflage ?
Umbra -- I'm kinda liking this Snow Desiel !

Woody I had Klye Kushman's strawberry cough. Seriously nice cut.
Paint or wrap it Keef. The snowdiesel...the taste is great, the yield so very good, it clones easy, but it's the high that makes this strain special. And until you smoke it, my trying to explain it is hard.

Good morning people!

St Nick, you need to enter that in the bud of the month contest.. All you guys do.. come on.
So it is 7 am, i have picked up ****, took out the recyclables and the garbage for the man, cloned 3 valentine boys probably, i hope they take. That Pennywise is a most beautiful plant. Washing the grill, ya know guy stuff. That is what i do. I told bud i miss his body for the grunt work, but i really miss him commiserating with me about the grow, standing out there together trying to figure out what the heck to do next.

It is going to be triple digits today. I need to go to home depot..you guys have a good day and thank you for listening to my morning. Life is good, if you don't cry over dog ****.

Rose I see you are having a good day, lol. I have always had a steam cleaner for the carpets with dogs. Accidents happen. Dogs don't want to **** in the house, but accidents do happen.

Thank you all or the kind words. I'm going to be taking 2 plants every other week out of the garden for the next month. If Harley hadn't destroyed my veg room I would have been replacing them but sey la vie, crap happens.

That little monster is going to be the death of me. Yesterday he came in the house with, no kidding, a kitten in his mouth. I guess he wants a pet. Problem is I don't like cats. Obviously he does. Now I'm stuck 'cause there's nowhere to put the dang thing. They don't have spca around here but I can't bring myself to shoot it and I don't really want to keep it. Did I say I hate cats?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey Rose !-- When Mr. RB get's well he gonna ask -- How can I help and U gonna say U can help by moving out the way !-- Don't hurt his feelings like that give him a little something to do !-- Ain't nothing Sexier than a strong woman !
U right about the Snow Desiel Umbra !-- She gets me in da groove !-- I don't know how to explain it either !
Hey in that week 3 box up there ? -- Back left Snow Desiel --Back right -- Green pheno --Purple Haze -
Front -- My new Golden Ticket -x-Box of Chocolate monster girl !-Took all the abuse I could throw at her and thrived !-- I like it !-- Got 5 cuts rooting !

Go ahead Nick !-- Tell Harley No !-- Yeah !- That's what I thought !--Guess U better get used to cats !

What U see there is a doggie toy box !-- I tell my dogs no all the time !-- They don't listen but I tell them !
D.D. buy them stuff all the time !-- They busy right now emptying that toy box after I picked up !-- That is not where they want thier toys !-- Little bastids !

View attachment 20170706_100117-1.jpg

I need another toke !-- Why did I bother picking up ? -- My littlest one thinks his name is "No Jet" !
Whoa ! That is good liqour back there !-- That Strawberry /Cherry getting right !--I have to taste it to see where it's at !-- Gonna have to cut that strawberry with some Strawberry nectar or something -- Ain't nessesary for it to be THAT potent ! -- Blueberry and coconut ? -- I rock they a** !-- That is something a man can be proud of right there !

I'm picking up **** outside in the back yard, you know the tiny back yard with three dogs? LOL Thank goodness it isn't in the house, i would ask bud to take his wheeledchair bottom over there and pick it up.
Keef, nice of you to say i am strong. I am dying here. LOL.. My legs hurt from pulling weeds bent over...my arms hurt from carrying too heavy of stuff.. BUT it is getting done, and I am doing it with a happy heart. LOL
I need help you guys.
what can i go buy at HDepot that I can fence my plants in easy to Lst the heck of them. I need a cage that I can maneuver. Help please? I need 5 of them for now.

That's my point Rose !- U ARE doing this !-- Get some of those tomato cages like Nick uses !-- U sure U don't want to stop by the trainer for a quick workout ?

I m in tomato cages now, i need bigger. Thank you Keef. Heck, no i don't want to see my trainer. maybe never again, although without her I couldn't be doing this... catch 22. hmm

Good morning everyone haven't been around much didn't have any Internet finally got it back up and working so I started pricing out my new lights for the new house it's going to cost me a little over 3000 to cover 2 4x8 flood tables for my flower room but should be worth it it sure will be nice to never replace another 1000 HPS bulb

Hey Rose then get some string and fishing weights !-- Or a brick !-- Tie a weight to the end of a limb and lean them over ?-- Bend them limbs down !

Hey Bud !- Been wondering where U were ! -- U got those LEDs in mind ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back